Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,418 members, 7,819,509 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS (24680 Views)

Should I Dump My Bsc Degree To Be A Mechanic Apprentice? / Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) / Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by chigoizie7(m): 8:26am On Jul 18, 2016
These are the type of women that I respect.

The type of women that are justified when they ask for support from any angle.

The type of women who are justified to say "what a man can do,a woman can do better".

Not all these ashawo kobo kobo looking for who to heave all their problems on, upon say na d same skul all of us graduate from.
Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by MAK211(m): 8:26am On Jul 18, 2016
Hmm were as som rat go dey rely on 1 dull bobo 4 money
Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by alezzy13: 8:41am On Jul 18, 2016
it may interest u guys to know that a sizable number of those oloshos you see on the streets actually have jobs which they do during the daytime.

however im not by any means saying the lady mechanic is a runs girl. if its truly her work, then kudos to her
Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by columbus007(m): 8:49am On Jul 18, 2016
What's d fuss been a female mechanic,go oversea and see so many,so what d fucck.
Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by cococandy(f): 8:56am On Jul 18, 2016
Only in Nigeria is a mechanic considered a low key job.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 18, 2016
Wheres she based?
Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by teebell999(m): 9:01am On Jul 18, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
Instead of dabbling into prostitution or other forms of hustle girls of these days engage in, this young lady has decided to fend for herself in the most honourable way. The secondary school graduate identified as Blessing is a full time mechanic due to condition and she's proud of it. A Facebook user Ocheni Raymond Oche, who met her today shared his experience on his page. Read below;

Today I met Blessing (A MECHANIC), and I was touched, by the fact that a secondary school graduate who had no hope to further school sought to learn mechanic for 4 years and is on her own now, a life better than anything else that's depicts high level of immorality.

As can be seen , she is changing shocks for a Toyota Camry (muscle), and I tell you its not beans! Please share this till someone in position or our churches or mosques finds this touching enough to help establish her and promote what she does and encourages other women and youth.

I salute your person BLESSING.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/meet-female-secondary-school-graduate.html

Lazy Girls that see relationship as investment, una dey see this one?
Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 18, 2016
Ladycloud:
Wow.. Nne keep it up... Not an easy something

Which one be , "not an easy something"
Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by phibetakappa: 9:14am On Jul 18, 2016
Very inspiring. God bless her hustle.
Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by Austin234(m): 9:23am On Jul 18, 2016
Honest work pays. Forget crime. Blessing, may the Lord bless ur honest work

1 Like

Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by masqot(m): 9:25am On Jul 18, 2016
May God bless your hustle
Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by Ghost447(m): 9:32am On Jul 18, 2016
naijacentric:
God bless her, prostitution or crime doesnt pay, but d government should make d environment more enabling, i dont blame d ones who entered crime its just dat some nigerians swear not to be criminals like dis babe
Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by styles2009: 9:45am On Jul 18, 2016
wilcox:
Please how can I reach her? I have a gift for her.complete set of PPE (personal protective equipment)
Where are you based? Let's locate her and a token from me (us)would do something.
@wilcox

1 Like

Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by Ladycloud(f): 9:57am On Jul 18, 2016
danielmichael:

Calabar or akwaibom
Love yu

Chk my signature
none
Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by PrettySpicey(f): 10:11am On Jul 18, 2016
A worthy woman. #My-respects
Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by sexychocho(f): 10:20am On Jul 18, 2016
Kip it up dearie

God of Olajumoke Orisaguna will locate u too smiley
Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by okonja(m): 11:03am On Jul 18, 2016
lonelydora:
In as much as i commend her handwork, she needs to work safely too. She shouldn't be working with a Bathroom Slippers. She needs a protective shoe. May God bless her hustle.

You can help the ministry by helping her with a safety boot grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 18, 2016
Rastaman28:

Which one be helper? to help her out of what she has already learnt to do? this is her career, not her suffering.
I just tire for that guy mentality, some1 ís helping herself you are talking of helper.
Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 18, 2016
Rastaman28:

Which one be helper? to help her out of what she has already learnt to do? this is her career, not her suffering.
I just tire for that guy mentality, some1 ís helping herself he is talking of helper.
Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by drlateeph(m): 11:15am On Jul 18, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
very noble
true talk... good for her to av known what she wanted early enough
Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by comrChris(m): 11:17am On Jul 18, 2016
this kind of ladies are very rare to find in Africa, may God bless her hustle
Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by Abee79(m): 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
Respect!

Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by Kassidy90(m): 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
As much as I appreciate her spirit can someone please tell me d difference between her n some other girls that choose to learn Tailoring, Hairdresser, Trading that make her own case to start generating media hype like this..
Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
Mechanical Engineering
Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by VV2A(m): 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
lonelydora:
In as much as i commend her handwork, she needs to work safely too. She shouldn't be working with a Bathroom Slippers. She needs a protective shoe. May God bless her hustle.

You're right. If it's not too much of a bother, you can buy for her please. Thank you for your help
Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by NectarP(f): 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
Kudos to you....
Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by wilcox(m): 6:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
styles2009:

Where are you based? Let's locate her and a token from me (us)would do something.
@wilcox
Am based in port Harcourt
Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by Mukhund: 12:53am On Jul 19, 2016
Respect.

My dream school.

Photo by: Paul S Source:http://whataschool.com/the-doon-school/but004

I am doing job but one day i will join this school. wink
Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by coded01: 2:33am On Jul 20, 2016
RaeMystix:
May the lord bless her hustle

Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The First Airwoman To Be A Load Master On The Nigeria Air Force C-130.Photos / Have You Experienced This Before? / Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Institution In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.