Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS (24682 Views)

Should I Dump My Bsc Degree To Be A Mechanic Apprentice? / Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) / Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by edbor(m): 6:48am On Jul 18, 2016
cool
Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by erico2k2(m): 6:49am On Jul 18, 2016
juitar:
Vry soon a helper wil locate her.
Kudos Blessing
Now that's injustice to this post.what helper does she need ? She ain't suffering . If she puts her all into it she could earn more than most people in here.and that's fact

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by wilcox(m): 6:50am On Jul 18, 2016
Please how can I reach her? I have a gift for her.complete set of PPE (personal protective equipment)

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by bobbyvow(m): 6:51am On Jul 18, 2016
I want to sell one of
Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by danielmichael(m): 6:52am On Jul 18, 2016
Ladycloud:
Wow.. Nne keep it up... Not an easy something

Calabar or akwaibom
Love yu

Chk my signature
Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by uboma(m): 6:53am On Jul 18, 2016
zarakay:
What a pretty lady!

I feel so happy when I see ladies fending for themselves instead of going into prostitution or depending on men for their lifetime meal ticket and come to think of it, she just graduated from secondary school.

God bless her hustle!!

Amen.

She really is a unique example for others to emulate. This is why i do not support the commercial sex trade engaged in by women. There are other decent ways to earn a living...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by princeakins(m): 7:00am On Jul 18, 2016
dainformant:
iron lady
Seconded cool
Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by Izonpikin: 7:04am On Jul 18, 2016
Strong girl...
Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by JOSSYTEM(f): 7:10am On Jul 18, 2016
pls dont stop there dearie. make sure u invest the proceeds stuffs like going back to school or sellg cars spare parts kiss
Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by seguno2: 7:15am On Jul 18, 2016
Smart girl.
Very smart girl.
Instead of wasting time and money being "on campus" for four years to collect a piece of PAPER aka certificate, she is busy learning a SKILL that will make her earn more than MOST so-called graduates.
Kudos!!!
Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by kikelomojessy(f): 7:19am On Jul 18, 2016
She must be very strong. Nice one. Godbless ur effort blessing.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by iamrealdeji(m): 7:22am On Jul 18, 2016
Badtguyy:
Most girls prefer OLOSHOING to Hardwork and be asking God why their life became sour. Kudos Blessing.
when baba alayes don collect all their destiny finish and they become kolofo,they become container with no content.
Kudos to this beautiful girl though.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by Omojudy: 7:23am On Jul 18, 2016
I hope he paid her the exact amount she asked for and didn't price too much Sha.
Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by kforces2000(m): 7:25am On Jul 18, 2016
Lovely. Helpers will locate u in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by mhisbliss(f): 7:25am On Jul 18, 2016
She looks so happy, i admire such people, i pray she becomes someone better in life.
Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by cardoctor(m): 7:25am On Jul 18, 2016
Very encouraging. I know lots of other women involved in car repairs. Better training would bring out the best in them.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 18, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
Instead of dabbling into prostitution or other forms of hustle girls of these days engage in, this young lady has decided to fend for herself in the most honourable way. The secondary school graduate identified as Blessing is a full time mechanic due to condition and she's proud of it. A Facebook user Ocheni Raymond Oche, who met her today shared his experience on his page. Read below;

Today I met Blessing (A MECHANIC), and I was touched, by the fact that a secondary school graduate who had no hope to further school sought to learn mechanic for 4 years and is on her own now, a life better than anything else that's depicts high level of immorality.

As can be seen , she is changing shocks for a Toyota Camry (muscle), and I tell you its not beans! Please share this till someone in position or our churches or mosques finds this touching enough to help establish her and promote what she does and encourages other women and youth.

I salute your person BLESSING.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/meet-female-secondary-school-graduate.html
Along lugbe right!! Think have seen her, works in a filling station
Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by DRichest: 7:30am On Jul 18, 2016
It's ok but pls learn how to use ur PPE's
Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by bigdot1759(m): 7:31am On Jul 18, 2016
Abeg where all dis Nigeria prostitutes dey oooooo na beta lady be did oooooo may Almighty God lead in all ur endeavour
Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by meetvic: 7:32am On Jul 18, 2016
I am proud of her. This greatly commendable
Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by Rocketicon(m): 7:38am On Jul 18, 2016
Keep it up!! U took a bold step!!
Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by deplay24(m): 7:38am On Jul 18, 2016
I like dis lady,i love her courage keep it up
Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by king406(m): 7:49am On Jul 18, 2016
I know this lady, she had worked on my Peugeot before and I was satisfied.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by Gwilld(m): 7:53am On Jul 18, 2016
This is incredible...
Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by esosuo2: 7:57am On Jul 18, 2016
Jah. bless. her hustle.
Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by buharisbae(f): 7:58am On Jul 18, 2016
where is Linda ikeji now? ure needed ooo

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by achieverme(m): 8:11am On Jul 18, 2016
lonelydora:
In as much as i commend her handwork, she needs to work safely too. She shouldn't be working with a Bathroom Slippers. She needs a protective shoe. May God bless her hustle.

Then you should buy her a gumboot. I guess that was why this post was made, to generate help for her.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by achieverme(m): 8:12am On Jul 18, 2016
Rastaman28:

Which one be helper? to help her out of what she has already learnt to do? this is her career, not her suffering.

You are not getting it. She needs helper to establish better.
Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by Badtguyy(m): 8:13am On Jul 18, 2016
I tell u brodaa. U get am right
iamrealdeji:
when baba alayes don collect all their destiny finish and they become kolofo,they become container with no content.
Kudos to this beautiful girl though.
Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by neocortex: 8:19am On Jul 18, 2016
lonelydora:
In as much as i commend her handwork, she needs to work safely too. She shouldn't be working with a Bathroom Slippers. She needs a protective shoe. May God bless her hustle.
That is what most local "mechanics" use due to constrained finance or lack of awareness.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by Feranmicharles(m): 8:20am On Jul 18, 2016
This week, Una go hear another thing. Na me talk am, her story go change!!!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS by dissybling(f): 8:23am On Jul 18, 2016
more blessing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The First Airwoman To Be A Load Master On The Nigeria Air Force C-130.Photos / Have You Experienced This Before? / Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Institution In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.