Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Photo: So Sweet; Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand In Creative Way - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: So Sweet; Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand In Creative Way (559 Views)

Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) / Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) / Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo: So Sweet; Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand In Creative Way by okedayo1967: 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
Instagram user, Dr. Marcu M. Gurley shared these
beautiful photos of his marriage proposal to the love
of his life, Adrienne.

He proposed on their first anniversary, that is exactly
12 months after they started courting.

He hired a sand sculpting company to build him a
throne fit for his 24 year old queen and yes they
delivered!

See more photos at: http://www.div9ja.com/2016/07/photo-so-sweet-guy-proposes-to-his.html?m=1

Re: Photo: So Sweet; Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand In Creative Way by Sexxkillz: 9:29pm On Jul 17, 2016
Errm, where's the beach sand?
Re: Photo: So Sweet; Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand In Creative Way by PheezyLee(m): 9:57pm On Jul 17, 2016
Oh my!! Wasted MB cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Do The Excitement That Comes With Love Is Gone? / Man(70) Fed Up With Wife, Robs Bank So He Can Be Jailed / 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity At 16 – Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.