Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

#EdoDecides: Solomon Edebiri Leaves PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EdoDecides: Solomon Edebiri Leaves PDP (22233 Views)

EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) / Richard King Leaves PDP For APC (Photos) / Isa Yuguda Leaves PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EdoDecides: Solomon Edebiri Leaves PDP by Franchise21(m): 1:37pm On Jul 18, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
We Must All Join Hands To Kill PDP....
Re: #EdoDecides: Solomon Edebiri Leaves PDP by Sijo01(f): 2:44pm On Jul 18, 2016
Mylove55:
i see red roof of a school everywhere in benin, even dan orbih and ize-iyamu confirm it, but they only said school without laboratory, u can imaging if ize-iyamu even bother to repair one school, my hatred for pdp started in year 2000, when we sat on d floor to write neco exam with open roof school in edokpolor grammar school. no chair, no roof in almost all d schs in edo state for 8yrs of lucky,ogiadomen and ize-iyamu.

I understand your points about pdp. But those red roof schools were only renovated by oshiomole. He did not lay a single foundation for any school.
Re: #EdoDecides: Solomon Edebiri Leaves PDP by CioAngels(f): 4:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
Hear him, don't want to dent his image? What image has a Nigerian politicians? THIEVES.
Re: #EdoDecides: Solomon Edebiri Leaves PDP by localblood(m): 5:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
#Obaseki till he becomes the governor smiley wink

Na where man dey work na him 4 dey chop!

Re: #EdoDecides: Solomon Edebiri Leaves PDP by Mylove55(f): 9:00am On Jul 19, 2016
Iriruaga100:
. that is the same old quote oshiomole said during his reelection campaign, Do a survey in the various towns n cities in d state u will find out that apc n oshiomole have . pple will nt fall for this cheap gimmick that edo is secure
did ur survey tell u that the fake pastor ize-iyamu with lucky that created the problem for good 8yrs wil be the solution? if u think obaseki is not good for u, vote for Nowamagbe but not that thief call pastor
Re: #EdoDecides: Solomon Edebiri Leaves PDP by Iriruaga100(m): 8:19pm On Jul 19, 2016
Mylove55:
did ur survey tell u that the fake pastor ize-iyamu with lucky that created the problem for good 8yrs wil be the solution? if u think obaseki is not good for u, vote for Nowamagbe but not that thief call pastor
. Keep your mouth shut my friend!! I hate hypocrite like you. Oshiomole was elected to proffer solutions to problems created by the previous govt, yet he has very little project to show on ground. The same ize iyamu you called a thief, was oshiomoles campaign director in 2012. If ize iyamu is a thief according to you, then oshiomole, obaseki n you are the biggest thief in edo.

1 Like

Re: #EdoDecides: Solomon Edebiri Leaves PDP by goodvision12(m): 10:23am On Aug 14, 2016
ChukwuIbrahim:
na 4 inside dream my broda, inside dream grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Joins Wike To Commission Prof. Okujagu & Danjuma Drive In Rivers State / MC Oluomo UNILAG Invitation And The Outrage: Jimoh Buhari Reacts / We Will Not Comment On Uzodinma’s New Position On Us ― IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.