Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

#nowadays:why Are Some Ladies, So Cheap ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #nowadays:why Are Some Ladies, So Cheap ? (1745 Views)

Why Are Ladies So Heartless And Wicked. / Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? / Why are ladies So addicted to cheating On MEN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#nowadays:why Are Some Ladies, So Cheap ? by jhasper(m): 10:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
back then as handsome as my bro....ladies snub him.
even with his sweet mouth, it hard to get a lady, not to talk of sleeping with them.

but now, as ugly as I am, I bet" if I want to sleep with more than 10 girls today I would do that...m not proud to say this o, but some ladies are so cheap

what the cause?
who else notice this?

. just on gen, they would come and charge. after that ......enter main bizness.
Re: #nowadays:why Are Some Ladies, So Cheap ? by cruzita(f): 10:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
just passing
Re: #nowadays:why Are Some Ladies, So Cheap ? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 17, 2016
Re: #nowadays:why Are Some Ladies, So Cheap ? by jhasper(m): 10:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
cruzita:
just passing
. noticed
Re: #nowadays:why Are Some Ladies, So Cheap ? by MrLankeeee(m): 10:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
It's because you always go for the cheap One's.

I bet you some are priceless...

2 Likes

Re: #nowadays:why Are Some Ladies, So Cheap ? by Wh0AmI(m): 10:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
This is the era of change my brother!... Perhaps your bro's pocket wasn't heavy enough.
Who fine-boy epp?
Re: #nowadays:why Are Some Ladies, So Cheap ? by PETRUCE: 10:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
cruzita:
just passing
Are u really passing or u going to charge too..?
Re: #nowadays:why Are Some Ladies, So Cheap ? by Nova15: 10:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
Dear Op,
If u get them so cheap as u claim, why not just enjoy it instead of coming here to complain?
Re: #nowadays:why Are Some Ladies, So Cheap ? by jhasper(m): 10:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
MrLankeeee:

that why I said #some not all
Re: #nowadays:why Are Some Ladies, So Cheap ? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
MrLankeeee:

Epic reply.
The funny part is that 90% of guys in the habit of forming players online don't even know the female private parts look like up close.

2 Likes

Re: #nowadays:why Are Some Ladies, So Cheap ? by jhasper(m): 10:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
Nova15:
Dear Op,
If u get them so cheap as u claim, why not just enjoy it instead of coming here to complain?
jasper not complaining
Re: #nowadays:why Are Some Ladies, So Cheap ? by unapapadeycraze: 10:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
Really! Can you share your experiences? How did you get intimate her? What was the bait that you used?
Re: #nowadays:why Are Some Ladies, So Cheap ? by Topestbilly(m): 10:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
Some of end time signs.
Re: #nowadays:why Are Some Ladies, So Cheap ? by LuveU2(f): 10:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
This is very sexist.
Re: #nowadays:why Are Some Ladies, So Cheap ? by PETRUCE: 10:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
Pics or adonbelevit
Re: #nowadays:why Are Some Ladies, So Cheap ? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
LuveU2:
This is very sexist.
Sexist
Re: #nowadays:why Are Some Ladies, So Cheap ? by Shinkava: 10:37pm On Jul 17, 2016
jhasper:
back then as handsome as my bro....ladies snub him.
even with his sweet mouth, it hard to get a lady, not to talk of sleeping with them.

but now, as ugly as I am, I bet" if I want to sleep with more than 10 girls today I would do that...m not proud to say this o, but some ladies are so cheap

what the cause?
who else notice this?

. just on gen, they would come and charge. after that ......enter main bizness.
My guy u just said the truth, babes are as cheap as anytin now..... anyways, it means more puccies to our dickson
Re: #nowadays:why Are Some Ladies, So Cheap ? by MrBashing: 10:37pm On Jul 17, 2016
So how many have u slept with?
Re: #nowadays:why Are Some Ladies, So Cheap ? by Shinkava: 10:38pm On Jul 17, 2016
jhasper:

that why I said #some not all
Most of them joor...dont let anyone bully you, ure absolutely right...Ladies are so so so so cheap now
Re: #nowadays:why Are Some Ladies, So Cheap ? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 17, 2016
Shinkava:
My guy u just said the truth, babes are as cheap as anytin now..... anyways, it means more puccies to our dickson
Some not all, there are those who you could offer millions but will still decline, unless you've not met them yet
Re: #nowadays:why Are Some Ladies, So Cheap ? by Shinkava: 10:40pm On Jul 17, 2016
Chepy1:

Some not all, there are those who you could offer millions but will still decline, unless you've not met them yet
Millions? ooh pls
Re: #nowadays:why Are Some Ladies, So Cheap ? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 17, 2016
Shinkava:
Millions? ooh pls
They are girls like that ni
Re: #nowadays:why Are Some Ladies, So Cheap ? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 17, 2016
I'm tired of my niqqas coming up here to say shi.ts
Re: #nowadays:why Are Some Ladies, So Cheap ? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
Shinkava:
Millions? ooh pls
There are girls like that ni.
Re: #nowadays:why Are Some Ladies, So Cheap ? by jhasper(m): 10:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
Shinkava:
bro thumb up
Re: #nowadays:why Are Some Ladies, So Cheap ? by jhasper(m): 10:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
MrBashing:
. none...still a virgin
Re: #nowadays:why Are Some Ladies, So Cheap ? by jhasper(m): 10:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
MrBashing:
. none...still a virgin
Re: #nowadays:why Are Some Ladies, So Cheap ? by czarr(m): 11:08pm On Jul 17, 2016
Where the ladies at? grin
Re: #nowadays:why Are Some Ladies, So Cheap ? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
jhasper:
. none...still a virgin
Re: #nowadays:why Are Some Ladies, So Cheap ? by titosantana(m): 11:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
It's because you live in a poor neighbourhood.
Re: #nowadays:why Are Some Ladies, So Cheap ? by Beamborla(f): 11:20pm On Jul 17, 2016
Smth in you must have been attracting cheap girls...

#Cheapgirlsmagnet#
Re: #nowadays:why Are Some Ladies, So Cheap ? by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 18, 2016
When they believe you and allow you have your way, you call them Cheap.

When they distrust you and prove difficult to woo, you call them Frigid, mean, arrogant and believe they will never get married.

These young boys of nowadays, verily, are now like The biblical children sitting in the market place.(Luke 7:32). undecided

I think it is the guys that are now confused and don't know what they want anymore.

Please, what you see is what you get for each lady. They are different please and no two can be exactly the same. Cherish all of them for their individual strengths and weaknesses.

(1) (2) (Reply)

L / The Best Punishment For Rape / I Think This Guy Is Capable Of Handling Her..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.