Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,425 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Why Are Ladies So Heartless And Wicked. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies So Heartless And Wicked. (3650 Views)

Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? / Scum Has No Gender: Why Are Some Ladies So Heartless (pix) / My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ladies So Heartless And Wicked. by maleekfrenzy(m): 7:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
Just caught my GF cheating. All I could do was leave go somewhere quiet and start crying.

6 years all blown away. I so much loved her. I did everything for her. What was she looking for...The pain is just too much.

To add salt to the wound, she doesn't feel any remorse. I don't know what to do.
Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless And Wicked. by Flexherbal(m): 7:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
Take heart !
Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless And Wicked. by Papiikush: 7:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
I hope you've got a backup plan. Please tell me you've got a backup plan. grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless And Wicked. by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
BLAME YOUR DAMN SELF for dating a wh0re, and stop crying over this remorseful wh0re, she aint worth your tears!!!!

instead, get back on your feet and find a babe who will value you, and your effort!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless And Wicked. by Lalas247(f): 7:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
You cried shocked ontop say she cheat ... men
U gave way too many fuvks even gave a tear ... tut tut tut

Next time show her the deuces sign ... hope u used protection sha or u know what’s next wink
Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless And Wicked. by Divay22(f): 7:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
Sorry about that.
Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless And Wicked. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
maleekfrenzy:
Just caught my GF cheating. All I could do was leave go somewhere quiet and start crying.

6 years all blown away. I so much loved her. I did everything for her. What was she looking for...The pain is just too much.

To add salt to the wound, she doesn't feel any remorse. I don't know what to do.
Weak heart.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless And Wicked. by Evablizin(f): 7:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
Sorry dude,your case is not different.Take heart.
Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless And Wicked. by phintohlar(f): 7:16pm On Oct 24, 2017
comshots:
Weak heart.
it is well, strong heart
Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless And Wicked. by ossaichika(m): 7:24pm On Oct 24, 2017
Brother I feel your pain
Some people will come and call you learner or weak hearted fellow but ma dear just take heart, just learn from your mistakes now dear,
Girls at times don't need any reason to cheat on you, every thing might be running well but one day she might just decide to cheat,
Brother just take heart,
At times I just wish I had a hard heart to show bitterness to this girls but you might end up showing it to the innocent ones
Just take heart and heal and love with your brain

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless And Wicked. by tosyne2much(m): 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
Welcome on board bro! Many of us have gone through it

Brace up and move on with your life.

Nowadays,most ladies are "I don't put all my eggs in one basket"crew
cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless And Wicked. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2017
Why are some of you so insensitive with your comments?. Crying doesn't make anyone weak, it's good to shed tears when one feels like 'cause it ease the pains.

Op, I won't call your girlfriend a whöre or whatnot 'cause 6yrs of dating is enough time for one of you to fall out of love, perhaps she did while you were still holding up. Love is a feeling that if it's not fuelled, it dwindles, and when this happens cheating or breaking up is inevitable. She should have told you if she was tired, but again, she may be the type not capable of saying how they feel 'cause they don't want to hurt you deliberately.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless And Wicked. by QueenSekxy(f): 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2017
sorry ,,what was the cause of the cheating
does it mean you have never cheated on her?
Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless And Wicked. by maleekfrenzy(m): 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
QueenSekxy:

not once, not even once...I'm very sincere, I've had the chance a thousand times but I never did it.
Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless And Wicked. by tosyne2much(m): 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
QueenSekxy:

I know say you sef don pass through wetin OP dey pass through cheesy
Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless And Wicked. by maleekfrenzy(m): 7:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
Benita27:
Why are some of you so insensitive with your comments?. Crying doesn't make anyone weak, it's good to shed tears when one feels like 'cause it ease the pains.

Op, I won't call your girlfriend a whöre or whatnot 'cause 6yrs of dating is enough time for one of you to fall out of love, perhaps she did while you were still holding up. Love is a feeling that if it's not fuelled, it dwindles, and when this happens cheating or breaking up is inevitable. She should have told you if she was tired, but again, she may be the type not capable of saying how they feel 'cause they don't want to hurt you deliberately.
been thinking that also. Thanks
Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless And Wicked. by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:48pm On Oct 24, 2017
ossaichika:
Brother I feel your pain
Some people will come and call you learner or weak hearted fellow but ma dear just take heart, just learn from your mistakes now dear,
Girls at times don't need any reason to cheat on you, every thing might be running well but one day she might just decide to cheat,
Brother just take heart,
At times I just wish I had a hard heart to show bitterness to this girls but you might end up showing it to the innocent ones
Just take heart and heal and love with your brain

see LIES upon LIES upon SUGARCOATING, kai!!!
the above is the LIES that men use to stroke their damaged ego when they have been cheated on, but the reality is that in most cases, its the cheated person's fault.... why would they even trust their dishonest/deceitful partner to begin with?!

as for what was written

girls dont need a reason to cheat

so you mean to say that a woman would simply get up and open her legs to any stranger, FOR NO REASON WHATSOEVER under the moon (not infatuation, not money, not weakness, not desperation, not sexual starvation, not her wh0rish DNA to be fukc by everybody/anybody)?!

every thing might be running well but one day she might just decide to cheat,

if everything was "indeed" all well then she wouldnt have to cheat, would she?!

there is nothing wrong with being bitter so long as a man is REAL about this issue... THAT MAN decided to date that wh0re; THAT MAN trusted that wh0re; THAT MAN should take the blame for being fooled by this wh0re.
Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless And Wicked. by ranmoor: 7:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
Welcome to the club... Mine was after introduction, 2 months to wedding. I didn't know where to start, all efforts, time n resources down the drain.. Worst thing her family just kept quiet. Like they say, life goes on!!!

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless And Wicked. by Gofwane(m): 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
comshots:
Weak heart.
God bless you for this comment. Not even death of a loved one would ever make me shed tears talkless of a cheating hoelosho angry

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless And Wicked. by Peachess(f): 7:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
Trust anyone at your peril, people cheat (males and females) a lot these days. So get over it, move on. She's not worth your tears.
Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless And Wicked. by chiraqDemon(m): 7:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
Lalas247:
You cried shocked ontop say she cheat ... men
U gave way too many fuvks even gave a tear ... tut tut tut

Next time show her the deuces sign ... hope u used protection sha or u know what’s next wink
Girls are allowed to cry when their bf cheats but the reverse is taboo? Are men not human too??

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless And Wicked. by QueenSekxy(f): 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2017
tosyne2much:
I know say you sef don pass through wetin OP dey pass through cheesy
lol...God blessed me with dickless boyfriend lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless And Wicked. by tosyne2much(m): 7:59pm On Oct 24, 2017
ranmoor:
Welcome to the club... Mine was after introduction, 2 months to wedding. I didn't know where to start, all efforts, time n resources down the drain.. Worst thing her family just kept quiet. Like they say, life goes on!!!
You don't mean it bro shocked

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless And Wicked. by tosyne2much(m): 8:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
QueenSekxy:

lol...God blessed me with dickless boyfriend lipsrsealed
You don't mean it

Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless And Wicked. by Lalas247(f): 8:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Girls are allowed to cry when their bf cheats but the reverse is taboo? Are men not human too??

Cry yes on your wedding day
Who the hell cry’s over a thot shocked sad .... that’s weak just saying grin
Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless And Wicked. by QueenSekxy(f): 8:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
tosyne2much:
You don't mean it
gringrin
Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless And Wicked. by ranmoor: 8:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
tosyne2much:
You don't mean it bro shocked

Wetin eyes never see. One has to brace up!
Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless And Wicked. by tosyne2much(m): 8:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
ranmoor:

Wetin eyes never see. One has to brace up!
Nawa ooooh
BTW, hope you don find another babe?
Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless And Wicked. by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:09pm On Oct 24, 2017
Benita27:

we have to call a spade A SPADE.... and whether in a 6yrs union or 1 day is irrelevant here, as we all know that she could have been cheating all through the 6yrs (and was only caught this time around). we certainly dont know how long she has been wh0ring, BUT, any woman in a r/ship who goes out to open her legs to another dude, and/or feels NO remorse about her actions, is INDEED a wh0re. a PROPER woman (who could have fallen out of love) would have A) broken up with her partner before going to fukc another dude or B) be remorseful about her wh0rish actions (aka temporary insanity)

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless And Wicked. by ranmoor: 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
tosyne2much:
Nawa ooooh

BTW, hope you don find another babe?

For where? Its few months ago. Taking my time making more money jare. One should not transfer the disappointment to next person. When it was fresh, u look at ladies and ur mind will be screaming "awon oloshi"

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless And Wicked. by wristbangle: 8:16pm On Oct 24, 2017
It pains me when I see guys crying over their promiscuous fish brain girlfriend instead of being happy that the red signal came on time . Is it that they have been injected with some sort of "sisi" injection or what?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless And Wicked. by tosyne2much(m): 8:17pm On Oct 24, 2017
ranmoor:

For where? Its few months ago. Taking my time making more money jare. One should not transfer the disappointment to next person. When it was fresh, u look at ladies and ur mind will be screaming "awon oloshi"
cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Kept Myself For 34 Years But My Marriage Lasted Only Wedding Night / Romance Section Teaching Young Men Irresponsibility & Misogyny / Nigerian Pastor Order Bride To Remove Her Wedding Gown Because She’s Not A Virgi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.