Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Few Matured Advise Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Few Matured Advise Needed (867 Views)

Advise Urgently / Help!! Advise Needed Urgently: My Dog Spoke To Me Awhile Ago Clearly!!! / Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Few Matured Advise Needed by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
Seeking advise for a friend. He got married about 2mobths ago. Met his wife a Virgin, and up till now he has tried every method and all sort to lay with his wife, she keeps pushing him away, he complained bitterly to me he is sexually starved, fast forward to this night he called me again, that he had a bitter quarrel with his wife cos she can't let him penetrate, she is about 31years old.. he treathen to call her parents in the morning and tell them ders no point having her as his wife if she can't let him have sex with her. Mind you this guy dated her for 3yeats with out any form of sexually play, cos she promised him until wedding night before she can have sex with him. Guys ladies don't know what to tell my friend anymore. Advise pls
Re: Few Matured Advise Needed by ronald4lif(m): 11:55pm On Jul 17, 2016
All these no sex until marriage relationship though. Who still does that? undecided

1 Like

Re: Few Matured Advise Needed by Sexxkillz: 11:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
She doesn't want him to find out that she lied about her virginity.

She's no virgin.

1 Like

Re: Few Matured Advise Needed by charijee(f): 12:00am On Jul 18, 2016
Sexxkillz:

She's no virgin.
You back again.....
Don't be too sure.....she might be a virgin probably scared of the first penetration
Re: Few Matured Advise Needed by Sexxkillz: 12:03am On Jul 18, 2016
charijee:
You back again.....
Don't be too sure.....she might be a virgin probably scared of the first penetration
I insist she's not.

There's a difference between "not letting him penetrate" and him "trying to penetrate but she felt pain".

He'll be shocked to find out the "expressway" she's concealing.
Re: Few Matured Advise Needed by naijaboiy: 12:05am On Jul 18, 2016
Can we have those "holier than thou" people who keep preaching against pre-marital sex in the house please!

You people are in the best position to advise this man. undecided

Outta here!
Re: Few Matured Advise Needed by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 18, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Few Matured Advise Needed by naijaboiy: 12:07am On Jul 18, 2016
charijee:
You back again.....
I guess she'll be scared of "the first penetration" throughout her marriage.

Wonderful! cheesy
Re: Few Matured Advise Needed by Laveda(f): 12:12am On Jul 18, 2016
undecided

I swear I can't help..

Sex before marriage is what i stand for, cant afford making such terrible mistake. angry

3 Likes

Re: Few Matured Advise Needed by charijee(f): 12:12am On Jul 18, 2016
Sexxkillz:
I insist she's not.

There's a difference between "not letting him penetrate" and him "trying to penetrate but she felt pain".

He'll be shocked to find out the "expressway" she's concealing.
Too hasty to conclude grin

Anyways, op, put more pressure and devour what's rightly yours.....
Re: Few Matured Advise Needed by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 18, 2016
Sexxkillz:

She's no virgin.
you can't be sure!
Re: Few Matured Advise Needed by RoyalBlak007: 12:14am On Jul 18, 2016
Simple;she ain't a virgin...like she told him

involve her parents or go see a psychotherapist

1 Like

Re: Few Matured Advise Needed by Sexxkillz: 12:15am On Jul 18, 2016
charijee:
Too hasty to conclude grin

Anyways, op, put more pressure and devour what's rightly yours.....
Yeah. After 2 months? She no even let am just put the head in? And it's too hasty?
Re: Few Matured Advise Needed by Sexxkillz: 12:16am On Jul 18, 2016
suzan404:
you can't be sure!
Until Jesus himself confirms it?
Re: Few Matured Advise Needed by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 18, 2016
Called him to involve her parents, is that a bright idea?
Re: Few Matured Advise Needed by charijee(f): 12:18am On Jul 18, 2016
naijaboiy:

I guess she'll be scared of "the first penetration" throughout her marriage.

Wonderful! cheesy
See your mouth cheesy

Like you've never been with a virgin before.......I'm not drawing conclusions here....she might be a real virgin or there's something she ain't telling him
Re: Few Matured Advise Needed by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 18, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Until Jesus himself confirms it?
lol......she's a virgin....maybe she's scared because of the pain she's gonn' go through.....she must have heard a lot from her friendscheesy
Re: Few Matured Advise Needed by naijaboiy: 12:21am On Jul 18, 2016
charijee:
See your mouth cheesy

Like you've never been with a virgin before.......I'm not drawing conclusions here....she might be a real virgin or there's something she ain't telling him
LOL! I go with the fact that she's not telling him something. And for whatever it is she better start spilling.
Re: Few Matured Advise Needed by Sexxkillz: 12:23am On Jul 18, 2016
suzan404:
lol......she's a virgin....maybe she's scared because of the pain she's gonn' go through.....she must have heard a lot from her friendscheesy
She's 31. At that age, she'll want a baby. There's no pain involved here except the pain of deceit that the man will feel when he realizes he just dived into a well! cheesy
Re: Few Matured Advise Needed by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 18, 2016
Sexxkillz:
She's 31. At that age, she'll want a baby. There's no pain involved here except the pain of deceit that the[b] man will feel when he realizes he just dived into a well![/b] cheesy
lmfao!......I get your point thoughgrin
Re: Few Matured Advise Needed by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 18, 2016
igwemoagbo:
Seeking advise for a friend. He got married about 2mobths ago. Met his wife a Virgin, and up till now he has tried every method and all sort to lay with his wife, she keeps pushing him away, he complained bitterly to me he is sexually starved, fast forward to this night he called me again, that he had a bitter quarrel with his wife cos she can't let him penetrate, she is about 31years old.. he treathen to call her parents in the morning and tell them ders no point having her as his wife if she can't let him have sex with her. Mind you this guy dated her for 3yeats with out any form of sexually play, cos she promised him until wedding night before she can have sex with him. Guys ladies don't know what to tell my friend anymore. Advise pls

If she complains that it hurts, then perhaps she is truly hurting. The next best thing a loving husband will do is engage her in some conversation and check out a medical professionals.

There is such a thing as vaginisimus- painful intercourse. This is not manufactured, it is real. Perhaps she is too tight, lack fluid and needs dilation and some stimulation.

Her husband can be understanding and necessary due diligence, exercise self control and get her there. He should quite whining and running off to friends AND talk to his wife.

Selfishness for your own satisfaction while she is pains is a terrible thing. Women want to enjoy sex too.
Re: Few Matured Advise Needed by charijee(f): 12:26am On Jul 18, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Yeah. After 2 months? She no even let am just put the head in? And it's too hasty?
Lol @ put the head in....what if the head come hang? grin

Seriously, the possibility of her being a virgin is there....on the other hand, it's long overdue for the "item seven " in marriage
Re: Few Matured Advise Needed by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 18, 2016
SHE IS HIV POSITIVE!!!
Re: Few Matured Advise Needed by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 18, 2016
You cannot also tell if a person is a virgin or not but penetrating so she couldn't possibly be hiding that by refusing.

She is indeed in pain. At least, check it out first by going to a professional before assuming she is avoiding sex.

Common sense. Or perhaps selfless act.
Re: Few Matured Advise Needed by Sexxkillz: 12:29am On Jul 18, 2016
charijee:
Lol @ put the head in....what if the head come hang? grin

Seriously, the possibility of her being a virgin is there....on the other hand, it's long overdue for the "item seven " in marriage
If the head "hang", he'll know. But how do you explain resisting every attempt made - for 2 months - without any cogent reason?
Re: Few Matured Advise Needed by charijee(f): 12:30am On Jul 18, 2016
naijaboiy:

LOL! I go with the fact that she's not telling him something. And for whatever it is she better start spilling.
Lolgrin typical naija man
Re: Few Matured Advise Needed by charijee(f): 12:35am On Jul 18, 2016
Sexxkillz:
If the head "hang", he'll know. But how do you explain resisting every attempt made - for 2 months - without any cogent reason?
I wasn't there, you weren't there, op himself wasn't there.....we really ain't sure of the real situation of things.......
Re: Few Matured Advise Needed by bitchcrafts: 1:17am On Jul 18, 2016
2months after sealing the deal, yet nothing? Your friend is an irreconcilable arindin no jokes! Naso hin go take hin mumu die.
Re: Few Matured Advise Needed by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 3:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
She is probably using virginity soap and other stuffs now, planning on how to deceive him so he wouldn't know he had been deceived.
Re: Few Matured Advise Needed by nnamdi1993: 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
Sexxkillz:

She's no virgin.
you are so right
Re: Few Matured Advise Needed by nnamdi1993: 3:35pm On Jul 18, 2016
Any gal i go marry i mst taste d punny

(1) (Reply)

Advantages And Disadvantages Of Being Single / Mom: When Are You Getting Married Tebogo? See Her Hilarious Answer / Amazing Photos Of Mother And Daughter Go Viral Online - Can You Spot The Mother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.