Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Arase Left With 24 Police Vehicles –acting IG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arase Left With 24 Police Vehicles –acting IG (28638 Views)

My Predecessors Left With 22 Police Vehicles –arase / Missing Police Vehicles Found; IGP Staff Cars Under Repair; One Returned / Arase Left With 24 Police Vehicles –acting IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arase Left With 24 Police Vehicles –acting IG by bittertruthz: 8:25am On Jul 18, 2016
midolian:

http://punchng.com/arase-left-24-police-vehicles-acting-ig/

I don't blame Buhari for appointing people he trust....................... Even Buhari should be accountable when his regime ends.
But Arase get mind ooo. For this kind hot weather, still taking silly risk.

Rich and greediness.
Re: Arase Left With 24 Police Vehicles –acting IG by Charly68: 8:28am On Jul 18, 2016
For Christ's sake, what is wrong with these big men in the land ? A retired IG what else does he want in life ? Where is he taking the vehicles to ? To sell or distribute them or what.. These men are really sick if the news is true.. He should go to jail t least for a month even after returning the vehicles to serve as a deterrent factor . Ever learning but never learning .
Re: Arase Left With 24 Police Vehicles –acting IG by agwom(m): 8:30am On Jul 18, 2016
According some people mr arase solomon is a good IG ever!
Re: Arase Left With 24 Police Vehicles –acting IG by TAOHUS: 8:38am On Jul 18, 2016
Were u appointed to b criticizing ur predecessor? Concentrate on ur work ooo
Re: Arase Left With 24 Police Vehicles –acting IG by UuzbaGuuzba: 8:45am On Jul 18, 2016
tellwisdom:
Too many foolish people in power sad

....But continue collecting monthly salary and allowances, not doing the work, and not solving any problems. Problems still remain unsolved.

That is how Nigeria is run.
Re: Arase Left With 24 Police Vehicles –acting IG by columbus007(m): 8:45am On Jul 18, 2016
How possible that,going with 24 cars,APC with their assassination of people's character sef
Re: Arase Left With 24 Police Vehicles –acting IG by Onyemaboy(m): 9:00am On Jul 18, 2016
CecyAdrian:
Hmmmm, 24 cars!! Does he intend opening a car business?

I wonder ooooo!
Re: Arase Left With 24 Police Vehicles –acting IG by kolaaderin: 9:01am On Jul 18, 2016
makazona:
Media Court where people are guilty until proven innocent, is now the order of the day.

Must he rush to the media just to sound like a good guy n the Retired officers, the bad guys.

SMH for media trial/justice

What is innocent about taking home NPF vehicles on retirement, is it logical to reasoning or constitutionally right that on retirement the top police officers are entitled to such government properties. There is no excuse for taking those cars, they should return them asap to avoid government embarrassment. In a sane society, no court will even wanna hear this case cos it's just to straight and logical, they will simply tell them to do what is right.
Re: Arase Left With 24 Police Vehicles –acting IG by sagaxity(m): 9:10am On Jul 18, 2016
Idris is sounding so clean, holy and corrupt free. We are waiting for Sahara Reporters to look into your file...

But must everything in Nigeria go through the media?? Why don't he (idris) do his homework and then come to the media with something plausible than with this useless and baseless accusations only trying to smear his(Arase) good name, scoring very cheap points for yourself....are we actually growing??
Re: Arase Left With 24 Police Vehicles –acting IG by ImpersonatorSS: 9:14am On Jul 18, 2016
otokx:
There should be a Luxury tax that should be charged to all car owners, FG should start by increasing vehicle registration from 1875 to 4875 for all car owners annually.

Armoured cars should pay nothing less than 50000 per annum.

Is your head correct at all?
Re: Arase Left With 24 Police Vehicles –acting IG by naijacentric(m): 9:17am On Jul 18, 2016
Arase why now as i take like u reach
Re: Arase Left With 24 Police Vehicles –acting IG by Maryjane88(f): 9:23am On Jul 18, 2016
Arase had not done well. Idris said he had written to them but no response, so what do u guys want him to do? If he fails to raise alarm at the onset of his take-over, you would have blamed him for failure. As for me, Arase should thread with caution and advise himself n fellow retired personnels to Return the cars.
Instead of buying new cars, the Acting IG has humbly demanded for old unused ones about to be looted.
Thumbs up to Idris!
Re: Arase Left With 24 Police Vehicles –acting IG by Prechy08(m): 9:24am On Jul 18, 2016
Another comedy series, this S01E 01. i underline the Part that said there is a policy, when you are leaving you go with cars, atleast 4cars is enough for one person.......... Naija i hail deee.
Pls what did David Cameron leave with, or George Bush.
Re: Arase Left With 24 Police Vehicles –acting IG by 9jatatafo(m): 9:41am On Jul 18, 2016
Dog dey really bite dog for this country ooo
Re: Arase Left With 24 Police Vehicles –acting IG by Bobmaintain: 9:46am On Jul 18, 2016
Prechy08:
Another comedy series, this S01E 01. i underline the Part that said there is a policy, when you are leaving you go with cars, atleast 4cars is enough for one person.......... Naija i hail deee.
Pls what did David Cameron leave with, or George Bush.

My brother, if "at least" is 4 cars, then "at most" should be ............? (Maybe 50 cars). Lols!
Re: Arase Left With 24 Police Vehicles –acting IG by Iykecee(m): 9:52am On Jul 18, 2016
midolian:

http://punchng.com/arase-left-24-police-vehicles-acting-ig/
. this two gentlemen should meet and solve this issues before it gets to witch hunting.
Re: Arase Left With 24 Police Vehicles –acting IG by Kingjay5(m): 9:54am On Jul 18, 2016
I know Mr Arase personaly, ls a good man, this a mere witch hunt, i suspected dem (APC) wen dey left him as inheritance froh GEJ. Idris do u wrk and leave d good man alone. He has more dan enuf. Cars is nt his problem
Re: Arase Left With 24 Police Vehicles –acting IG by Iykecee(m): 9:57am On Jul 18, 2016
bigtt76:
They haff started again awon sufferers of 'Past Regime Syndrome (PRS)'. Arase sef .....what would you do with 24 cars? Well sell and fund your son's Masters in the UK naaaa tongue
greedy people everywhere....
Re: Arase Left With 24 Police Vehicles –acting IG by PraiseGyps(f): 10:10am On Jul 18, 2016
Na car be this man problem now? When other serious matter dey ground to tackle.. This is a matter than they can discuss in private, why come to media. Common sense usage is not common.
Re: Arase Left With 24 Police Vehicles –acting IG by Kenneth205(m): 10:20am On Jul 18, 2016
jericco1:
Arase how far na, what will you do with 24 vehicles? Na workshop you wan open neh

grin
Re: Arase Left With 24 Police Vehicles –acting IG by kodine: 10:26am On Jul 18, 2016
daniska3yaro:
Arase fault,instead make him put him boy,him put is cow bt hmmm.
If obasanjo could betray Gej, Brutus could betray Ceaser, idris betray arase, subordinates betray their commander, treachery is as old as the world.
Arase never new idris is the nxt IG....he went to say bye bye to buhari..and buhari told him to cal idris...and dat was all..its was a big surprsie to Arase also.....ibrahim idris is a wicked officer....
Re: Arase Left With 24 Police Vehicles –acting IG by samsam2019: 10:31am On Jul 18, 2016
Seriously what's all these nonsense?

I mean how's it supposed to be here? Why can't you just make proper findings.

Nigeria is now a country where you prosecute people through the media just to tarnish their name

Disgraceful
Re: Arase Left With 24 Police Vehicles –acting IG by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:34am On Jul 18, 2016
otokx:
There should be a Luxury tax that should be charged to all car owners, FG should start by increasing vehicle registration from 1875 to 4875 for all car owners annually.

I support this 100%. This will somehow douse our hunger to amass cars.
Re: Arase Left With 24 Police Vehicles –acting IG by Checked86: 10:36am On Jul 18, 2016
Candyrain:

U mean he should pretend like those cars weren't missing, huh?

So because this concerns Arase then we should turn a blind eye to it. What would u have said if it was a PDP guy who took the cars?

Hypocritics everywhere u go!!!
What do you stand to gain from the news? What do you intend doing with the news? Just remember that it is still a rumour. Idris is in better position to act, either arrest him or hand him over to the EFCC for proper investigation. What should be coming to the public are the TRIED cases of thefts not bitter accusation, which in most case, would be said with firm and 'mined' facts as if the person has been tried in the court of law and found guilty. We have seen a lot of accusations in Nigeria and yet, nothing to show for it. If you are a Nigerian, I think you should be tired of these rumours. I am not justifying Arinze, but I can't digest media accusation, too.
Re: Arase Left With 24 Police Vehicles –acting IG by daniska3yaro(m): 10:38am On Jul 18, 2016
kodine:
Arase never new idris is the nxt IG....he went to say bye bye to buhari..and buhari told him to cal idris...and dat was all..its was a big surprsie to Arase also.....ibrahim idris is a wicked officer....
okay tnks bro
Re: Arase Left With 24 Police Vehicles –acting IG by NosaHenry(m): 10:51am On Jul 18, 2016
What is wrong with this Idris. You have not done proper investigation yet you rushed to the media. How can mere looking through your window confirm where those cars have gone to. Your case will be worse
Re: Arase Left With 24 Police Vehicles –acting IG by Candyrain(m): 10:52am On Jul 18, 2016
Checked86:
What do you stand to gain from the news? What do you intend doing with the news? Just remember that it is still a rumour. Idris is in better position to act, either arrest him or hand him over to the EFCC for proper investigation. What should be coming to the public are the TRIED cases of thefts not bitter accusation, which in most case, would be said with firm and 'mined' facts as if the person has been tried in the court of law and found guilty. We have seen a lot of accusations in Nigeria and yet, nothing to show for it. If you are a Nigerian, I think you should be tired of these rumours. I am not justifying Arinze, but I can't digest media accusation, too.

Why didn't u say any of these when FFK was going through media trial? What about Dasuki? With all that have been peddled again them on media they are yet to tried in any court for their alleged crimes but I'm sure u and others must have already declared them guilty.

Don't dat smell like hypocrisy?
Re: Arase Left With 24 Police Vehicles –acting IG by Bimpe29: 10:59am On Jul 18, 2016
Hmn! Something is selling.
Re: Arase Left With 24 Police Vehicles –acting IG by ogyunging(m): 11:04am On Jul 18, 2016
Nor Be Today Yansh Don Dey For Back.. New IG Is Jeloxing The Formers BMW (bulletproof)..
Re: Arase Left With 24 Police Vehicles –acting IG by Checked86: 11:13am On Jul 18, 2016
Candyrain:

Why didn't u say any of these when FFK was going through media trial? What about Dasuki? With all that have been peddled again them on media they are yet to tried in any court for their alleged crimes but I'm sure u and others must have already declared them guilty.

Don't dat smell like hypocrisy?
We are on the same page. I did say something. I hate when people's reputations are dragged to the mud for the sake of politics. Indoctrinating people against one another just because they can buy some pages of newspaper. That is not how to play politics. There are campaign time but we campaign all through. Bitterness and politics of patronage and reward will never take nigeria anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Arase Left With 24 Police Vehicles –acting IG by kodine: 11:15am On Jul 18, 2016
Arase never new Idris will be the nxt IG...he went to say gud bye to buhari..and he was told to cal Idris...so surprising in Arase eyes....idris is very wicked and greedy
Re: Arase Left With 24 Police Vehicles –acting IG by plaetton: 11:43am On Jul 18, 2016
otokx:

That should be a no brainer. But our leaders don't think that deep.
I think vehicle registration should not be anything less than N25k , 20k for renewal. SUVs, 6 cylinder and 8 cylinder vehicles should pay, 50k, 75k and 125k per annum respectively.
In addition, brand new luxury cars should attract an automatic 100% duty.

These are just common sense Economics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Taraba State / Femi Fani-Kayode On N162 Fuel Price: Nigerians Should Expect More From Buhari / Dasukigate: We Spent ₦2.2 Billion On Prayers Against Boko Haram - Adariko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.