Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Why We Can’t Impeach Buhari — House Chief Whip, Alhaji Alhassan Doguwa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Can’t Impeach Buhari — House Chief Whip, Alhaji Alhassan Doguwa (15052 Views)

Alhassan Ado Doguwa Faces Sanction Over Comments On Electoral Act / Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) / Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Can’t Impeach Buhari — House Chief Whip, Alhaji Alhassan Doguwa by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 18, 2016
bashydemy:
Your Father is an Idi.ot

I dont blame u, u dont have father. If u do, u could have nt typed wot u just did.
Re: Why We Can’t Impeach Buhari — House Chief Whip, Alhaji Alhassan Doguwa by cashkid: 9:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
Manueleee:

i dont blame u, is becos u dont av father. Bas...d

Ys i dont have, you that you have, is that the name you call him is the question i asked you, oloriburuku omo ale jatijati.........
Re: Why We Can’t Impeach Buhari — House Chief Whip, Alhaji Alhassan Doguwa by cashkid: 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2016
Manueleee:

I dont blame you, u dont have father, dats y is easy 4 u to mention anoda persons fada so quick. If u av fada, u wont av type d way u did. Bas...d.

Everybody in his or her right sense knows that u this son of a bitch has no respect for your father if not..............lets me rest my case here, u quote me again and i will put you this ididot where you rightly belongs.......omo adanu
Re: Why We Can’t Impeach Buhari — House Chief Whip, Alhaji Alhassan Doguwa by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
cashkid:

Everybody in his or her right sense knows that u this son of a bitch has no respect for your father if not..............lets me rest my case here, u quote me again and i will put you this ididot where you rightly belongs.......omo adanu
I dont even have time for brat. Am too busy for outcast like you. Quote i will never quote you back till you learn how to spell Idiot. ITI
Re: Why We Can’t Impeach Buhari — House Chief Whip, Alhaji Alhassan Doguwa by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
cashkid:

Ys i dont have, you that you have, is that the name you call him is the question i asked you, oloriburuku omo ale jatijati.........
I knw u dnt av, sorry for dat.
Re: Why We Can’t Impeach Buhari — House Chief Whip, Alhaji Alhassan Doguwa by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 11:45pm On Jul 18, 2016
mrkayusfit:
IPOB yoots will be pained to the bone marrow hearing this. They thought buhari's impeachment would hasten the return of their loudmouthed Agama lizard called Nnamdi kanu. He will rot in jail and biafra will never come sad
they will still consider it bro and if not Que sera sera..

Re: Why We Can’t Impeach Buhari — House Chief Whip, Alhaji Alhassan Doguwa by Barigaboy(m): 11:48pm On Jul 18, 2016
Manueleee:

I dont blame you, u dont have father, dats y is easy 4 u to mention anoda persons fada so quick. If u av fada, u wont av type d way u did. Bas...d.
Nyc 1, I can feel it that u r running mad again. U being a Bastard is not a problem. U can continues with your craziness. Your brother has lost election u have been displaying your stupidity on Nairaland n m here for u.Vagaborn
Re: Why We Can’t Impeach Buhari — House Chief Whip, Alhaji Alhassan Doguwa by bashydemy(m): 7:17am On Jul 19, 2016
Manueleee:

I dont blame u, u dont have father. If u do, u could have nt typed wot u just did.
and if you have father you won't call someone who is as old as your grandfather idiot.. (Buhari)
Re: Why We Can’t Impeach Buhari — House Chief Whip, Alhaji Alhassan Doguwa by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2016
bashydemy:
and if you have father you won't call someone who is as old as your grandfather idiot.. (Buhari)

Not evry man is a father. A father shuld av seen d condition of is people and take a legal action.
Umaru is a father by grantin amnesty to ND. GEJ is a fada by tacklin subsidy in a way citizen did nt feel it, he tried is best.
Re: Why We Can’t Impeach Buhari — House Chief Whip, Alhaji Alhassan Doguwa by bashydemy(m): 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2016
Manueleee:

Not evry man is a father. A father shuld av seen d condition of is people and take a legal action.
Umaru is a father by grantin amnesty to ND. GEJ is a fada by tacklin subsidy in a way citizen did nt feel it, he tried is best.

Lol and your father is not a father not to have given you home training..

The amnesty given to the ND what did they do with it that make them still demanding for another amnesty? Those that was given amnesty did they use it to develop their region? The one given to Asari he use it to build schools in Benin republic without doing anything in his region. Tompolo did nothing for his people etc. I stay in Cotonou and i marveled when ever i see Asari Dokubo schools.

Bro let me tell you, A great leader does not negotiate with militants cos after some years another militant will rise up to start demanding for another amnesty. Instead their region should be develop to empower them.. Yaradua messed up by given money that will only enriched few instead of the region. Same with GEJ.. Tell me a country that Negotiate and give amnesty to militants or terrorists?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osoba: How Daniel, Amosun Traumatised Me For 16 Years / Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa / 30 Suspected Boko-Haram Members Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.