Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo (49848 Views)

7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You / A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. / Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo by holluwai(m): 11:38am On Jul 18, 2016
You better love yaself
Re: This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo by nlanded: 11:38am On Jul 18, 2016
Nice
Re: This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo by kellz0(m): 11:40am On Jul 18, 2016
my niqqa.. This really reminds me of romace section troll ANDYBLAZE.. tthe mad man will create a stupid but funny thread and if people did not comment, he still commentinq on it.... Mhen south shout to all the trolls that made romance section fun then
Andyblaze
Mrcork
BoIledcorn
Smallpennis
Younqwizzy
Cokacoola... etc

1 Like

Re: This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo by davibid: 11:42am On Jul 18, 2016
Smh

Re: This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo by ashewoboy(m): 11:48am On Jul 18, 2016
rosalieene:

ok thanks

na wa oh. They were mentioning most beautiful lady on nairaland and you were not mentioned? Wow! You are so beautiful. Look at that smile, look at that cheek, i wanna kiss them.

I'm james, i'd like to bond you.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo by ROZZAYY(f): 11:49am On Jul 18, 2016
Self love indeed, did is internet attention love period
Re: This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo by YINKS89(m): 11:49am On Jul 18, 2016
d fin go start to dey trend nw.
Re: This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 18, 2016
Like this

[size=15pt] berlyn i like you kiss kiss.. [/size]
Re: This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 18, 2016
Berlyn:
grin grin Berlyn i like you
[size=15pt] @Berlyn thank you kiss kiss i appreciate kiss... [/size]
Re: This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo by MzPecs(f): 11:57am On Jul 18, 2016
chachanga:
Hope he's not 1 comment away from Yaba Left psych ward sha! sad

Na dat one go strong dey funny pass grin!
Your signature got me laughing.. cheesy

You've got a problem with some peeps on NL?
Re: This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 12:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
signs of schizophrenia or multiple identity syndrome.
Re: This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo by Kenneth205(m): 12:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
grin grin grin[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo by MzPecs(f): 12:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
ROZZAYY:
Self love indeed, did is internet attention love period
Gbam! That's just what it is..

Internet has really turned people into something else angry
Re: This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo by rakabuba001(m): 12:03pm On Jul 18, 2016
If you no like yourself who will wink
Re: This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo by Abodunrin07(m): 12:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
Lol
Re: This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo by MhiztaPwinceeh(m): 12:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
Likeseriously?
Re: This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo by Alfred234(m): 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
Lmao!!! No be small thing o
Re: This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo by Lovexme(m): 12:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
I don't understand. What's funny in what he typed?
Re: This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo by cardoctor(m): 12:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
He is talking about liking himself and not loving himself. Like and love are not the same.
Re: This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo by Oyindaberry(f): 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
MrBashing:
Lol. Na him post pics, na him dy comment too.

Lol, that's the self love he was referring to. When some people will be doing shakara, to appreciate someone's picture is a big problem for them; so he's saving them the stress.
Re: This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo by atirolu(m): 12:35pm On Jul 18, 2016
MrBashing:
Lol. Na him post pics, na him dy comment too.

That is what he mean by self love

I have a friend if he post anyting on social media pics or mind tot and nobody like or comment he always like the world is against him sometimes he call friends to go and like and comment on his page
Re: This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo by Kobicove(m): 12:37pm On Jul 18, 2016
Narcissist! undecided
Re: This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo by rosalieene(f): 12:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
hmmmm this made FP
Re: This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo by LifeDrama: 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
That's the new slangs from gays and lesbains.
Re: This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo by rosalieene(f): 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
ashewoboy:

na wa oh. They were mentioning most beautiful lady on nairaland and you were not mentioned? Wow! You are so beautiful. Look at that smile, look at that cheek, i wanna kiss them.

I'm james, i'd like to bond you.
awww.... thanks James
Re: This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 18, 2016
Verry funny
Re: This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo by hervin(m): 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

babe, your face looks familiar, are you bukolatimilehin ekatte the one that works at oburukutu laye microfinance bank opposite ilesha town oyo state

What kind of moniker is that? Fairlyusedpant? I'm so dead grin grin grin grin
Re: This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo by CaraJewel(f): 1:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
L O L
Re: This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
Could this be weed

1 Like

Re: This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo by thecuteone(m): 2:35pm On Jul 18, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

babe, your face looks familiar, are you bukolatimilehin ekatte the one that works at oburukutu laye microfinance bank opposite ilesha town oyo state
grin guy you sharp oo... cos she wear coperate nd the background of the pix....

Naija guys be forming sharpness since 1800BC grin grin grin
Re: This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo by thecuteone(m): 2:39pm On Jul 18, 2016
Lovexme:
I don't understand. What's funny in what he typed?

Bros your problems obviously bigger than the post embarassed
Re: This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo by kimnicki(f): 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
LuveU2:
grin Kimnicki come and see the beauty of self love
Lol..true talk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Teenage Couple / What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. / Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.