Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Why Some Girls Can Never Be Faithful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Some Girls Can Never Be Faithful (5305 Views)

"Why Some Girls Are So Demanding" - Nigerian Man / So Yoruba Girls Can Suck Big Dick Like This! (video And Pictures) / Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Some Girls Can Never Be Faithful by marvelck: 9:51am On Jul 18, 2016
You don't have to wait until when you get married before you start being faithful....Loyalty starts NOW! You know most people are always fond of saying ''I'll change when I get married.'' If you can't be loyal now, then you can't be loyal later. Being faithful to your partner is not a difficult thing to do. Some girls simply can't be faithful cos of greed. Greed for money, gifts or sex.

4 Likes

Re: Why Some Girls Can Never Be Faithful by Spicylate(f): 9:53am On Jul 18, 2016
He who has ears let him hear coz once the head is cut off, it goes.down with the ears too.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Why Some Girls Can Never Be Faithful by halfricanadian(f): 9:56am On Jul 18, 2016
Yup same way guys aint faithful

Shout out to my unfaithful chicks dey knew berra dan we did

B faithful to a guy nd he is dere with his female frnds ur female frnds nd nytin female around him

4 Likes

Re: Why Some Girls Can Never Be Faithful by fairlyusedpant: 10:00am On Jul 18, 2016
Spicylate:
He who has ears let him hear coz once the head is cut off, it goes.down with the ears too.
babe, your face looks familiar, are you titilayo nkechi the girl i saw in lekki phase 12 yesterday wearing bumshorts and macaroni top with 2 gele on top
Re: Why Some Girls Can Never Be Faithful by Ladycloud(f): 10:05am On Jul 18, 2016
Are guys any better... But then girls need to buckle up coz in the long run... The will be at the losing side.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Girls Can Never Be Faithful by Spicylate(f): 10:05am On Jul 18, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

babe, your face looks familiar, are you titilayo nkechi the girl i saw in lekki phase 12 yesterday wearing bumshorts and macaroni top with 2 gele on top
uncle, probably ooo.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Girls Can Never Be Faithful by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 18, 2016
Prick dey sweet them na.Especially when her current bf can't last long in sex.She will look elsewhere for satisfaction.
Re: Why Some Girls Can Never Be Faithful by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 18, 2016
Ladycloud:
Are guys any better... But then girls need to buckle up coz in the long run... The will be at the losing side.
Na guys dey propose o.We go surely taste every every to know which one sweet and tight pass.
Re: Why Some Girls Can Never Be Faithful by johnson232: 10:45am On Jul 18, 2016
halfricanadian:

B faithful to a guy nd he is dere with his female frnds ur female frnds nd nytin female around him

hmmm....
Such mindset isn't healthy for a woman
change your perception & view op message from a realistic perspective

1 Like

Re: Why Some Girls Can Never Be Faithful by halfricanadian(f): 10:51am On Jul 18, 2016
johnson232:

hmmm....
Such mindset isn't healthy for a woman
change your perception & view op message from a realistic perspective

Guys cheat than girls

I av regretted ever being d faithful type bt

Atleast it makes me rest assured i will b a faithful wife when married i will not let past hurts ruin my future marriage
Re: Why Some Girls Can Never Be Faithful by johnson232: 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
halfricanadian:

Guys cheat than girls

I av regretted ever being d faithful type bt

Atleast it makes me rest assured i will b a faithful wife when married i will not let past hurts ruin my future marriage

1 Like

Re: Why Some Girls Can Never Be Faithful by rawpadgin(m): 12:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
halfricanadian:

one unfaithful lipsrsealed spotted
Re: Why Some Girls Can Never Be Faithful by halfricanadian(f): 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
rawpadgin:
one unfaithful lipsrsealed spotted

Im proud of mysef

I was faithful to a bloody bastard nd at d end i was d laughing scorn bag for him nd my female frnd

I wss d fool nd d foolish being

If im nt married i will never ever b faithful from dis moment onwards

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Some Girls Can Never Be Faithful by Maxi112: 12:35pm On Jul 18, 2016
halfricanadian:

why are you like this

stop this annoying side of yours before is too late for you
Re: Why Some Girls Can Never Be Faithful by halfricanadian(f): 12:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
Maxi112:
why are you like this

stop this annoying side of yours before is too late for you

Non of ur bidness
Re: Why Some Girls Can Never Be Faithful by rawpadgin(m): 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
halfricanadian:

Im proud of mysef

I was faithful to a bloody bastard nd at d end i was d laughing scorn bag for him nd my female frnd

u was robbed doesn't mean u should start robbing people undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Some Girls Can Never Be Faithful by halfricanadian(f): 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2016
rawpadgin:
u was robbed doesn't mean u will start robbing people undecided

Come stop me den
Re: Why Some Girls Can Never Be Faithful by hardbody: 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2016
halfricanadian:

Im proud of mysef

You are quoted as being single and happy.

Can you please reconcile that status and the claim above (highlighted).
Re: Why Some Girls Can Never Be Faithful by rawpadgin(m): 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2016
halfricanadian:

Come stop me den
why will i even try to stop u when i wasn't the one that made u to date the nairalander that shattered ur heart

So nairalanders are really dating 'emselve

1 Like

Re: Why Some Girls Can Never Be Faithful by halfricanadian(f): 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
hardbody:

You are quoted as being single and happy.

Can you please reconcile that status and the claim above (highlighted).

Im single do u av a problem with dat?
Re: Why Some Girls Can Never Be Faithful by Maxi112: 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2016
halfricanadian:

Non of ur bidness
why not keep quiet with out disturbing us here undecided

half. I think the whole problem lies with you. I will be honest with you.

you don't expect your boo to be happy with you, treat you like a queen, when your segy is saying another thing. do you think everybody is that gullible go home and rethink.

you must be joking then, he even have the fear of God in him

Re: Why Some Girls Can Never Be Faithful by halfricanadian(f): 12:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
Maxi112:
why not keep quiet with out disturbing us here undecided

half. I think the whole problem lies with you. I will be honest with you.

you don't expect your boo to be happy with you, treat you like a queen, when your segy is saying another thing. do you think everybody is that gullible go home and rethink.

you must be joking then, he even have the fear of God in him

I dont av a boo to start with

Im nt begging ny one to love me am i?
Re: Why Some Girls Can Never Be Faithful by andreernest28(m): 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2016
This is just the simple truthLladies dont expect every guys to be faithful,even if you find any to be faithful,,try and put dier faithfulness into TEST,sometimes we all need to be checked,Sin came into dis world through the influence of a woman,so guys expect anything wen u re in a relationship wit a woman
Re: Why Some Girls Can Never Be Faithful by hardbody: 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2016
halfricanadian:

Im single do u av a problem with dat?

When last i checked, which was a few minutes ago, your post claimed that 'if you weren't married, you'd never be faithful going forward'. You signature said you are single and happy. It appeared you had a split personality, and that is my worry, not your status. You being single or plural ain't a skin off my nose. So there....
Re: Why Some Girls Can Never Be Faithful by halfricanadian(f): 12:58pm On Jul 18, 2016
hardbody:

When last i checked, which was a few minutes ago, your post claimed that 'if you weren't married, you'd never be faithful going forward'. You signature said you are single and happy. It appeared you had a split personality, and that is my worry, not your status. You being single or plural ain't a skin off my nose. So there....

Ok tanx for d lectures
Re: Why Some Girls Can Never Be Faithful by hardbody: 1:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
halfricanadian:

Ok tanx for d lectures

you are very much welcome.
Re: Why Some Girls Can Never Be Faithful by LordScent(m): 1:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
marvelck:
You don't have to wait until when you get married before you start being faithful....Loyalty starts NOW! You know most people are always fond of saying ''I'll change when I get married.'' If you can't be loyal now, then you can't be loyal later. Being faithful to your partner is not a difficult thing to do. Some girls simply can't be faithful cos of greed. Greed for money, gifts or sex.

You've spoken well my son
Re: Why Some Girls Can Never Be Faithful by Maxi112: 1:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
halfricanadian:

I dont av a boo to start with

Im nt begging ny one to love me am i?

who do you think is ready to love a liar no man is ready to love someone who's not proud of him. who always make him unhappy, I can go ahead to list out the annoying things about people like you.

you always shot yourself each time you accuse him of cheating... courtesy of your segy

https://www.nairaland.com/2980370/deeply-sorry-love

now go through that link, then tell me why I shouldn't lebel you a liar
Re: Why Some Girls Can Never Be Faithful by halfricanadian(f): 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
Maxi112:
who do you think is ready to love a liar no man is ready to love someone who's not proud of him. who always make him unhappy, I can go ahead to list out the annoying things about people like you.

you always shot yourself each time you accuse him of cheating... courtesy of your segy

https://www.nairaland.com/2980370/deeply-sorry-love

now go through that link, then tell me why I shouldn't lebel you a liar

Leave me pls

He shd go to hell

Just let me be pls
Re: Why Some Girls Can Never Be Faithful by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
halfricanadian:

Im proud of mysef

I have been following your heartbreak threads, I would advise you to have patience. Relationships are deeper than we think, we need to be prayerful too in our relationships. If something is broken, you fix it instead of throwing it away. You can't throw away your love life, your good heart because a silly guy broke your heart. Look into the mirror, gain your confidence and self esteem, fix what is broken and move ahead. No pain no gain. That is an experience gained. It is not going to happen to you again. This might be a blessing in disguise for you. I have learnt a lot I wish you well in you future endeavors. Take an e-hug
Re: Why Some Girls Can Never Be Faithful by halfricanadian(f): 1:25pm On Jul 18, 2016
eiBADAn:

I have been following your heartbreak threads, I would advise you to have patience. Relationships are deeper than we think, we need to be prayerful too in our relationships. If something is broken, you fix it instead of throwing it away. You can't throw away your love life, your good heart because a silly guy broke your heart. Look into the mirror, gain your confidence and self esteem, fix what is broken and move ahead. No pain no gain. That is an experience gained. It is not going to happen to you again. This might be a blessing in disguise for you. I have learnt a lot I wish you well in you future endeavors. Take an e-hug

Tanx smiley smiley
Re: Why Some Girls Can Never Be Faithful by bitchcrafts: 1:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
Agreed 100!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Most Beautiful Black Skin Tone (picture), Agree? / 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... / Pleade Can Someone Tell Me What This Looks Like?...i'm Confused(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.