Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,314 members, 7,853,464 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:08 PM

My BF Has Disappeared For The Past One Week, Will He Ever Come Back? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My BF Has Disappeared For The Past One Week, Will He Ever Come Back? (1768 Views)

I Have Done Over 20000 Press-up Over Past One Year now / My Boyfriend Hasn't Called Me For The Past One Week After We Argued / Anytime I Have Sex With My Bf I Just Hate Him Afterwards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My BF Has Disappeared For The Past One Week, Will He Ever Come Back? by mamagee3(f): 10:23am On Jul 18, 2016
Hi all, my boyfriend has disappeared for the past one week. I have called and texted him but there have been no reply whatsoever. Though I called him with my work phone and he called back but I did not want to speak to him at work.

So will he ever come back?
Re: My BF Has Disappeared For The Past One Week, Will He Ever Come Back? by bitchcrafts: 10:27am On Jul 18, 2016
Very unusual, your post don't come this time of the day gee , hope everything is alright?
Re: My BF Has Disappeared For The Past One Week, Will He Ever Come Back? by midehi2(f): 10:30am On Jul 18, 2016
he aint coming back cos he is right here tongue
Re: My BF Has Disappeared For The Past One Week, Will He Ever Come Back? by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 18, 2016
mamagee3:
Hi all, my boyfriend has disappeared for the past one week. I have called and texted him but there have been no reply whatsoever. Though I called him with my work phone and he called back but I did not want to speak to him at work.

He will definitely come back, I do that sometimes too when I have lots to deal with. Patience is the key
Re: My BF Has Disappeared For The Past One Week, Will He Ever Come Back? by adaksbullet: 10:34am On Jul 18, 2016
These mammal-G his alway lied on us on nlangry woman, u ar not coret in headangry

I'm jos alway looked u whit bad eye if am seen ur robish post in nl....am jos tayad on ur live embarassed
Re: My BF Has Disappeared For The Past One Week, Will He Ever Come Back? by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 18, 2016
He just needs his space.

Don't call him again, he will come if he wants to. grin
Re: My BF Has Disappeared For The Past One Week, Will He Ever Come Back? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 18, 2016
adaksbullet:
These mammal-G his alway lied on us on nlangry woman, u ar not coret in headangry

I'm jos alway looked u whit bad eye if am seen ur robish post in nl....am jos tayad on ur live embarassed
cheesy maybe she just want create thread.
Re: My BF Has Disappeared For The Past One Week, Will He Ever Come Back? by obiorathesubtle: 10:38am On Jul 18, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Very unusual, your post don't come this time of the day gee , hope everything is alright?
undecided I thought so too..

Maybe this one is actually serious..

*modified*

I read again.. Bîtch is still loco..
Re: My BF Has Disappeared For The Past One Week, Will He Ever Come Back? by mhisbliss(f): 10:38am On Jul 18, 2016
How many boyfriend only you get, how many boyfriend only you get na sing i d sing o before the haters chop me
Re: My BF Has Disappeared For The Past One Week, Will He Ever Come Back? by rosalieene(f): 10:39am On Jul 18, 2016
you don come again.. *grabs a chair*
Re: My BF Has Disappeared For The Past One Week, Will He Ever Come Back? by rosalieene(f): 10:39am On Jul 18, 2016
undecided
Re: My BF Has Disappeared For The Past One Week, Will He Ever Come Back? by bitchcrafts: 10:41am On Jul 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided I thought so too..

Maybe this one is actually serious..
*modified*

I read again.. Bîtch is still loco..
grin mamagee ti yo binaku!
Re: My BF Has Disappeared For The Past One Week, Will He Ever Come Back? by Poorboy: 10:50am On Jul 18, 2016
herbie27:
He just needs his space.

Don't call him again, he will come if he wants to. grin
when he wants to cum again he will come back

1 Like

Re: My BF Has Disappeared For The Past One Week, Will He Ever Come Back? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 18, 2016
Poorboy:
Obviously!, that's how you guys reason.
Re: My BF Has Disappeared For The Past One Week, Will He Ever Come Back? by Poorboy: 10:56am On Jul 18, 2016
herbie27:
Obviously!, that's how you guys reason.
I can see ur profile pix dont tempt me with vaseline this morning..
Re: My BF Has Disappeared For The Past One Week, Will He Ever Come Back? by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 18, 2016
Poorboy:
I can see ur profile pix dont tempt me with vaseline this morning..
My pic is nt for vaseline crew.
Re: My BF Has Disappeared For The Past One Week, Will He Ever Come Back? by LordOfNaira: 11:03am On Jul 18, 2016
mamagee3:

I don't think so.

1 Like

Re: My BF Has Disappeared For The Past One Week, Will He Ever Come Back? by Poorboy: 11:03am On Jul 18, 2016
herbie27:
My pic is nt for vaseline crew.
Hmmm it's tempting..
Re: My BF Has Disappeared For The Past One Week, Will He Ever Come Back? by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 18, 2016
Poorboy:
Hmmm it's tempting..
Bro, I got your message, I tried replying but its not going through. Are you the same guy with the NL moniker as seeeeeee ?.
Re: My BF Has Disappeared For The Past One Week, Will He Ever Come Back? by Poorboy: 11:16am On Jul 18, 2016
Chepy1:

Bro, I got your message, I tried replying but its not going through. Are you the same guy with the NL moniker as seeeeeee ?.
Re: My BF Has Disappeared For The Past One Week, Will He Ever Come Back? by Poorboy: 11:17am On Jul 18, 2016
Chepy1:

I sent you a message as text on the number u sent as whatsapp number to my mail
Re: My BF Has Disappeared For The Past One Week, Will He Ever Come Back? by Poorboy: 11:20am On Jul 18, 2016
Chepy1:

Hope u got my answer just modified my post...
Re: My BF Has Disappeared For The Past One Week, Will He Ever Come Back? by Poorboy: 11:22am On Jul 18, 2016
@chepy1 you promise to give me a call between yesterday and monday i am still hoping to get a call from you Boss!
Re: My BF Has Disappeared For The Past One Week, Will He Ever Come Back? by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 18, 2016
Poorboy:
I sent you a message as text on the number u sent as whatsapp number to my mail
Yea, it got me confused. Are you using two monikers on NL ?, because in the text you mentioned two different moniker in the text.
Re: My BF Has Disappeared For The Past One Week, Will He Ever Come Back? by Poorboy: 11:25am On Jul 18, 2016
Chepy1:

Yea, it got me confused. Are you using two monikers on NL ?, because in the text you mentioned two different moniker in the text.
Yea those are my monikers... And that is my direct phone number.
Re: My BF Has Disappeared For The Past One Week, Will He Ever Come Back? by Poorboy: 11:30am On Jul 18, 2016
Chepy1:

you know here in nairaland they do ban people if you break the rules, may be insult people or what ever so the alternate moniker is what you use till ur ban expires... This my moniker poorboy was ban that was why u didnt see me online i was unbanned yesterday.
Re: My BF Has Disappeared For The Past One Week, Will He Ever Come Back? by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 18, 2016
Poorboy:
Yea those are my monikers... And that is my direct phone number.
okay. I'll contact you before today runs out.
Re: My BF Has Disappeared For The Past One Week, Will He Ever Come Back? by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 18, 2016
Poorboy:
U mean bro grin
Are u tryna say mamagee3 is a cum bag? undecided
Re: My BF Has Disappeared For The Past One Week, Will He Ever Come Back? by Poorboy: 11:31am On Jul 18, 2016
Chepy1:
okay. I'll contact you before today runs out.
Thanks Boss Anticipating!
Re: My BF Has Disappeared For The Past One Week, Will He Ever Come Back? by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 18, 2016
Poorboy:
you know here in nairaland they do ban people if you break the rules, may be insult people or what ever so the alternate moniker is what you use till ur ban expires... This my moniker poorboy was ban that was why u didnt see me online i was unbanned yesterday.
No problem
Re: My BF Has Disappeared For The Past One Week, Will He Ever Come Back? by Poorboy: 11:32am On Jul 18, 2016
mizzkweenbee:
U mean bro grin Are u tryna say mamagee3 is a cum bag? undecided
Na u talk am oooo
Re: My BF Has Disappeared For The Past One Week, Will He Ever Come Back? by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 18, 2016
OP
The only person surprised by this development is you.
That a man is foolish enough to date you is bad enough
we are glad he wasnt foolish a 2nd time to stay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must See Crazy Booty Twerking Compilation Vid / Nigerian Lady With Big A$$ Goes Wild In Earth-shaking Tw£rk Dance (photos) / Is It Possible To Reduce The Length Of My Dick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.