Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Amaechi Embezzled N3trn As Governor – Rivers Govt - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Embezzled N3trn As Governor – Rivers Govt (22793 Views)

Wike Is The Worst Governor Rivers Has ever Seen – APC Slams PDP / Power Shortfall To Hit N3trn By End Of 2016 / Rays Of Hope For Economy As FG Fights Back With N3trn TSA Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Embezzled N3trn As Governor – Rivers Govt by cyril2016: 7:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
If the Rivers State government has proofs, they should prosecute him. For many months now, l expect Wike to have drag his arch enemy to court, if not that he Wike is a con man. With all the money, his unable to pay most workers after doing their data capturing. I suspect wike is lying, take Amaerchi to court jst like what PMB is doing.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Embezzled N3trn As Governor – Rivers Govt by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:35pm On Jul 18, 2016
achieverme:

What of those who support those who killed funsho Williams, those who perpetrated the murder at UDI and those who said fight against boko haram is fight against the north? They are all righteous people, abi?
i only respect Jonathan because of that call
all i can tell you is thank God for that call
Re: Amaechi Embezzled N3trn As Governor – Rivers Govt by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 18, 2016
londonrivals:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/rivers-govt-accuses-amaechi-of-embezzling-n3trn/155813.html
Pdp and ipob zombies with their lies,Ameachi borrowe N4b wasted it without any record of payment yet,central bank grant another loan to wike.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Embezzled N3trn As Governor – Rivers Govt by ppzz1: 8:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
Any proof
Re: Amaechi Embezzled N3trn As Governor – Rivers Govt by coolscott(m): 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
[size=13pt]Officials involved with that agricultural loan were shedding tears (it was reported in the news) saying how they signed for huge amounts in millions but were given far less. When they asked why, they were told that was what was approved for them.

The question I asked myself when I saw that was how can grown ups do that?

We know that is what happens in Nigeria but if it was their child or nephew, niece or neighbour's child that did that,they would say "How can you be so foolish? How can you sign for something you did not collect?"

I saw bank staff trying to talk down a young girl in the bank because she was fighting for her rights. They said she was rude. I reminded them of those grown ups crying in public about signing for loans amounts that they did not receive suggesting that they want the young girl to subscribe to the same kind of silliness that the crying adults had put themselves into.

A young person (say 18 yrs of age) is speaking for himself or herself in a bank and it offends you and you say he/she is rude.
That is how those adults who signed for 50 million even though they were clearly being given maybe 20 million got moulded into the adults that would do such a self-destructive thing.

1). 18 year old girl in the bank => Nobody is there to speak for you. You must stand up for yourself

2). Adults who signed against themselves => If the law is followed strictly, do they think it is Amaechi that will go to jail for their choice to not stand up for themselves?
[/size]
Re: Amaechi Embezzled N3trn As Governor – Rivers Govt by tibaonnet: 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2016
3Tri or 3Bill? Ahba Wike! Give us a reasonable & believable figure naa. You just mentioned 3tr like say naa keg of water. Give us break-down of how the money was stolen, but naa noise you dey give, claiming unbelievable figure. Naa only Rivers dey naija ni or Amaechi naa ONSA?
Re: Amaechi Embezzled N3trn As Governor – Rivers Govt by vislabraye(m): 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
SuperS1Panther:
How does "witch-hunting" in the hoarse voice of wailers sound.

If you have your facts and figures, drag him to EFCC.

EFCC has received the petition against Amaechi by Rivers State.
Re: Amaechi Embezzled N3trn As Governor – Rivers Govt by amtaken(f): 8:47pm On Jul 18, 2016
The word "hypocrite" should be replaced with APC.
Re: Amaechi Embezzled N3trn As Governor – Rivers Govt by kingzizzy: 8:48pm On Jul 18, 2016
3 Trillion Naira? The way Nigerians mention money is shocking
Re: Amaechi Embezzled N3trn As Governor – Rivers Govt by Bgorgeous: 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
Lie,lies,and yet another lie
Re: Amaechi Embezzled N3trn As Governor – Rivers Govt by Bgorgeous: 9:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
Come to Rivers state now expecting mother's now pay #130 for CS which was freecthe past eight years. Public schools now pay 17k for enrollment that was free the only ultra modern secondary school in Eleme has been shut down all movable gadgets stolen and sold Na ur papa urine em been dey use cusion all these things before? Namashobiri
Re: Amaechi Embezzled N3trn As Governor – Rivers Govt by daddyclint128(m): 11:39pm On Jul 18, 2016
Osibanjo na lie..
If nt that I kw u,I would have think that is basketmouth talking oh.
Re: Amaechi Embezzled N3trn As Governor – Rivers Govt by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:08am On Jul 19, 2016
SuperS1Panther:
How does "witch-hunting" in the hoarse voice of wailers sound.

If you have your facts and figures, drag him to EFCC.
This is not even a EFCC job. He is alleged to have stolen money from Rivers State, not Abuja so the ball is--- and has always been--- in Gov.Wike's court, so what is he waiting for? Why is he afraid? Yelling on the pages of Newspapers is not going to hurt Amaechi the least bit.

My guess is that he's scared to investigate Amaechi because his own closet's not clean either.
Re: Amaechi Embezzled N3trn As Governor – Rivers Govt by Gideonambe(m): 12:08am On Jul 19, 2016
Ameachi is sweet @ every body mouth but what of Winke who borrow thirty billion in thirty days in the office??
Re: Amaechi Embezzled N3trn As Governor – Rivers Govt by Gkemz: 1:07am On Jul 19, 2016
Of which he used to fund Buhari's campaign
Re: Amaechi Embezzled N3trn As Governor – Rivers Govt by nortcentrallord(m): 2:03am On Jul 19, 2016
Rexnegro:
na so N3trn easy to steal in democratic era? if na military era ehen I fit believe....N3trn? hanhan wike try fear God small na....
meanwhile on The Other hand, if true then amaechi will be crown grand master thief of democratic era

But you believed sanusi when he was calling all those imaginary figures that hasn't been found up till today yet. See your self... where did Amaechi got the money from which he shared 20,000 usd each to apc delegates during their presidential primary?
Re: Amaechi Embezzled N3trn As Governor – Rivers Govt by AngelAhnie(f): 4:25am On Jul 19, 2016
Abagworo:
With what Amaechi built in Rivers State it is almost impossible for him to have stolen. Where will the money come from?
Mind telling us some of his achievement?
Re: Amaechi Embezzled N3trn As Governor – Rivers Govt by ogunsbanjul(m): 4:37am On Jul 19, 2016
You never leave Amaechi? If within 8 years the former governor can borrow 4 billion and just a year plus the incumbent governor has borrowed 2 billion I wonder by d time he finishes 4 years what he borrow. Anyway all na for governance. One chance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayemi Honours Olaiya, Oau's Best Graduating Student At Convocation / Power: NewYork Times Shades Nigeria In New Article / ‘Late Tunde Idiagbon Was A Very Rare Example Of Loyalty To Fatherland’ –Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.