Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her (79022 Views)

My A Month Old Girlfriend Did This / I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did / See What A Jealous Girlfriend Did To Her Boyfriend's Sexdoll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by Sunnybabe(m): 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
mizzbouqui:
I think the relationship is dead and you might be tempted to cheat since your love for her is not that strong again, you should break up with her before its too late at least you are not breaking her heart, she is definitely still seeing the one who took her virginity, ladies doesn't forget the person they loss their viginity to like that

I totally agree with u, u ladies are just damn desperate
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by Sike(m): 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
Na wa oh!
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by karryn(f): 7:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
Itzurboi:
Karryn, is ur location 4 real, i wouldnt mind chattin u up as ma 1st female frnd on nairaland
everything abt my profile is real e suppose fke before?
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by blazetitov: 7:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
lagosflexcamp:
That's what you wanted, the *no sex thingy* until both of you tie the knots. But she(your gf) doesn't want that even though she hasn't told you. Look when a girl agrees to date you and do all that bf/gf stuff with you, she has already given you access to her body, to spend on her and to flirt with her. Your failure not to do two outta that three things I mentioned will definitely see your relationship hit a big rock.

If u still have her phone number, put a call tru her now, tell her to come see u tonight that u wanna discuss something very important(emphasize on the importance) with her. When she eventually shows up later, make sure you make some good love to her that she will scream your name. And if she don't change her demeaning attitude towards you the next day when you guys meet or when you talk to her via phone, then I guess am a fool.

Your girl *likes* you, is just that you are ignoring her sexual urge and that's why she is cold with you.

My 2cents

Bad guy. Over-experience dey worry you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
To love is different from trust, you can love someone and don't trust them, after all Trust is for God. Appreciate the fact that she is sincere enough to tell you, there are many ladies out there that will never be sincere even when caught in the act they will deny it.
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 18, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
collect ur share n disembark
Dope and epic!
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by samsam2019: 7:25pm On Jul 18, 2016
henrylowe:
What sahre are you talking about sir?
see question?

You deserve everything that girl girl did to you

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by HolyTitus(m): 7:25pm On Jul 18, 2016
Straff the hell outta that B.itc.h... She told you she had sex after a month you guy had broke up, and you have the gut to believe her.... What if it was during those hitch times that she got laid; I believe she would never have the chutzpah to say the truth.

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by sben2308(m): 7:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
henrylowe:
I started dating this girl in 2013 when she was still seeking admission. I was already done with school managing a little business for survival when she got admitted into the university. My plan was to get married to her if things went as planned.

A year after she gained admission,, she started exhibiting some questionable characters which seemed hard to cope with. She started acting like she was too busy for me, she started replying cold tgo my chat, she no longer cared and a few to mention. Well, I wasn't surprised because ladies often turn a new leaf the moment they get into the university and start having various toasters. Though, I could read these were signs of possible break up due to the pressure from various suitors and perhaps, better offers. I tried to rekindle the fire of our love by having a heart to heart talk with her but all my effort seemed to be a waste.

Her strange attitude, which I could no longer cope with, persisted until I told her I needed a break hoping she would beg me and make things right. To my greatest surprise, she said was cool with it if that was what I wanted shocked. We went separate ways for about 7 months after which we reconciled in April, this year. After a lengthy discussion blaming each other for our unseriousness and childishness, I inquired if she was still intact the way I left her and she told me she was. (Though, I would have confirmed that during cuddling but she was on her period that day)

She went home that day and later gave me a call back telling me she needed to see me the next day in order to make a confession. The moment she said it, I already knew she had lost it but I wanted to hear it from her mouth. She came the next day telling me she carelessly lost to a dude whom she wasn't dating it barely a month after we parted ways. shocked. I was so disappointed and sad that, how could someone I dated for one and half year without touching just throw herself to a man whom met just a month after to defile her.

She cried and pleaded for mercy and since forgiveness is from God, I forgave her even though I found it hard to get it off my chest. Now, I can still see some components of infidelity in her despite trying my best not to reminisce on the past. Though, I still love her but not as before and I no longer trust her like I used to do

Nairalander, don't you think it's too risky to continue with a relationship considering the fact that the TRUST is gone already? Please am I wasting my time with this lady or I should let her go just to save myself from worry and nightmare?

Please your advice is highly needed

Bro av once been in ur shoe and I will ask u these questions

1. Do u love her ?

2. Y do u love her ?

3. R u dating her because is a virgin or cuz u love her ?

If u can answer these questions wit all honesty and u now discover u love her. I assure u that she will forever love u cuz am a living testimony.

Date woman cuz u love her not cuz she is a virgin .There is a difference

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by harsysky(m): 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
Which one again is "women never forget the guy who deflowered them"? Lemme assume I accept that fact, that means if I get married to a girl who ain't a virgin, she will probably be thinking about the one who broke her hymen. Nawa for una o.

Op, We can't tell if your girl is good for marriage or not. We can't also tell if she will be loyal or not. But I sure know her act won't leave that memory of yours. It's gonna be there always, reminding you how weak, how insignificant you've been.

Finally, whatever rocks your boat, do it. We don't care or rather, I don't care.

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by IkennaN1(m): 7:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
henrylowe:
I'm trying hard to
please forgive her,and love her more,it hurt but u can,forgive.
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by pepigeorge(m): 7:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
She said she just slept with a guy once...lol..
well no pu.sy guage yet in market but I guess ur full fist will go in freely....try am

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
rosalieene:
same question I wanted to ask! NLanders didn't notice.
Good
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by CuteTj(m): 7:42pm On Jul 18, 2016
[quote author=JustHere2Observ post=47658267][/quote]
I thought you were just here to observe but it seems you are doing pass yourself by saying it as it is o.... LoL
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by Adasun(m): 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2016
Laveda:
Eiyaa embarassed

Please forgive her if she's really sincere about the whole thing, shít happens, that's if you really love her as you claim..
why woun't u plead on her behalf?

Moreove she is ur fellow womanundecided

2 Likes

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by chigoizie7(m): 7:48pm On Jul 18, 2016
nnamdiokere45:

Only u na bahd guys.
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 18, 2016
Laveda:
Eiyaa embarassed

Please forgive her if she's really sincere about the whole thing, shít happens, that's if you really love her as you claim..

which smelly love?

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 18, 2016
Break up and let her go. Love cnt work witout trust.
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
sben2308:

Bro av once been in ur shoe and I will ask u these questions

1. Do u love her ?

2. Y do u love her ?

3. R u dating her because is a virgin or cuz u love her ?

If u can answer these questions wit all honesty and u now discover u love her. I assure u that she will forever love u cuz am a living testimony.

Date woman cuz u love her not cuz she is a virgin .There is a difference
[quote author=sben2308 post=47672946]

Ur number 3 question s gud. I met my girl friend as a virgin, i love her so much. But she was raped and she lost it. Should i hate her for dat? I see myslf LOVE her than ever before.
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
#TeamCollectYourShareAndLeave LOL

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by sben2308(m): 8:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
Manueleee:

D truth is Loving someone takes all we have cuz to enjoy love itself one has to learn to love unconditionally cuz wen u master unconditionally loving u understand how to b patient . Without loving someone deeply u can't b patient .
And the truth is wen u treat a woman like a QUEEN she really is ,see brings out d KINGS in u .....
Note :A mature woman or not , senseless or not ,wise or foolish ,heartless or not , wicked or not ,if I learn to love unconditionally u will win them for life cuz its another phase of Divine relationship
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by Snails: 8:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]op you are a loser, you lost.

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by Smileprince(m): 8:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
Very interesting comments so far.

All I'll say is, that girl have started cheating on you OP before you guys broke up. That her behaviour of not responding well to you before you guys parted ways was as a result of her seeing someone else. And she probably wait for you to break up with her, when you did she was happy and moved on with her life.
Now after months she realised that the guy she went after doesn't love him. You'll definitely be the best person in her life and hence coming back to you. But the truth is she doesn't deserve you and if you don't leave her now you'll be tied down by having sex with her.

Sex would make you think she loves you. Please just let her go now before its too late.

2 Likes

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Good
The op reedited the topic of the thread. This wasn't the topic he used when he created d thread grin
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by hollartundey22(m): 8:21pm On Jul 18, 2016
Even the Bible say... If the foundation be destroy, what can the righteous do.. Bro, the foundation of love is bridged so u trying to mend is like trying to put back together a broken glass. Even if you do, the cracks will still be there. You said it yourself that you don't love and trust her like you do before, so it just like using a basket to fetch water from the stream.been in the same situation before and I just have to let it go. To me o, it better to let go cuz a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. #myopinion
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by henrylowe(m): 8:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
andyanders:
Don't marry out of SYMPATHY because you cannot and will NEVER have any trust as her past MUST continue to hurt and hunt you.

What you don't know cannot kill you. If you get married to her in future, every of her move, you will keep suspecting her even if she is not guilty.

Op, for coming hear to voice it out, from what you stated herein, you cannot love her no matter what. Take a walk and allow her be.

It takes the grace of God Almighty to forget and forgive an issue like this. A white man can let go an issue like this, but a black man has the heart of a lion when relationship is involved and tend to be more over possessive of their women.

Thank you very much for this advice bro
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by Lavedaa: 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
Adasun:
why woun't u plead on her behalf?

Moreove she is ur fellow womanundecided

So what's wrong with forgiving her?

If you didn't read well, I said if she's really sincere about the whole ish
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by Chidoo74: 8:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
She wanted you to do the Job but you did not.
Now what do you want?. Just forgive and forget.
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2016
nnamdiokere45:

GUY....one Bottle of LEGEND for u......##u b correct gut###
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by GreenUzzy(m): 8:42pm On Jul 18, 2016
Guy run far away from her, since trust no dey again.
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2016
Dont be a sucka,better let the ho go,i always say this but it seems nobody hear me..girls are promiscuous by default..

Girls and prick

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her by itsik(m): 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2016
If u sincerely luv her, guy forgive her abeg...... mistakes are bound to happen

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Undergraduate Dies During Valentine's Day Rough Sex In US / Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos / Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.