Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did (18175 Views)

Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship / Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This / My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by jedaii(m): 8:58pm On Mar 11, 2018
my birthday is within the week am my ex babe already bought me a laptop of 300k.. although she has not given me, she promised to give me on my birthday,, she also pleaded she would like to spend the night with me..
I told ma current babe about it ND she has been avoiding me.. is she worth the future with? beginning to feel something for my ex again..
good people in the house what should I do?
Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by greatnaija01: 9:04pm On Mar 11, 2018
you a confirmed BAD GUY, you come here asking for help from GOOD PEEPS....

your life is as incomplete as the story you just posted.
you are DOUBLE MINDED.... you are a BOY not a man. If you can be BOUGHT with gifts then you may marry MAMA CLAUSE or be used by a sugar mummy

when you dumped your EX for the current gurl, was your brain TATTOOED? you guys who think with ya deeqs really make a shame to manhood because you think dating is a SEX LICENSE and you can hop from one girl to another back to back like monkeys ....

you gat no MORAL CODE.

if your current GF's EX bought her a CAR would u send him a thank u text and be ok with it if he wants to teach her to drive>?

IF GIFTS and OUTWARD BEAUTY can control your emotions then your brain is forever in a menstrual cramp.

GROW UP and stop GROWING BEARDS because it will make you GROW OLD.

jedaii:
my birthday is within the week am my ex babe already bought me a laptop of 300k.. although she has not given me, she promised to give me on my birthday,, she also pleaded she would like to spend the night with me..
I told ma current babe about it ND she has been avoiding me.. is she worth the future with? beginning to feel something for my ex again..

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by jedaii(m): 9:11pm On Mar 11, 2018
greatnaija01:

you are DOUBLE MINDED.... you are a BOY not a man. If you can be BOUGHT with gifts then you may marry MAMA CLAUSE or be used by a sugar mummy

when you dumped your EX for the current gurl, was your brain TATTOOED? you guys who think with ya deeqs really make a shame to manhood because you think dating is a SEX LICENSE and you can hop from one girl to another back to back like monkeys ....

you gat no MORAL CODE.

if your current GF's EX bought her a CAR would u send him a thank u text and be ok with it if he wants to teach her to drive>?

IF GIFTS and OUTWARD BEAUTY can control your emotions then your brain is forever in a menstrual cramp.

is it an insult or n advice, , this is part of the reason Nigeria is returning back words,,
may God help us all

5 Likes

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by MhizzAJ(f): 9:33pm On Mar 11, 2018
jedaii:

is it an insult or n advice, , this is part of the reason Nigeria is returning back words,,
may God help us all

You are part of the reason Nigeria is backward
Na your type day spoil this country
Ordinary laptop and you don't have control over your emotions again

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 11, 2018
MhizzAJ:

You are part of the reason Nigeria is backward
Na your type day spoil this country
Ordinary laptop and you don't have control over your emotions again

Shut the Fvck up woman. Must you comment on every thread? And your posts are always trash grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 11, 2018
If Op isn't a Jigolo, what is he? grin

9 Likes

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 11, 2018
confused young man grin

9 Likes

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by donstan18: 9:39pm On Mar 11, 2018
Ayam not understanding

You are feeling something for your Ex or you are feeling something for the laptop.

52 Likes

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by mhisbliss(f): 9:45pm On Mar 11, 2018
linus mba, let your ex keep buying 300k laptop for you and still begging you to sleep with her, and you even made sure you tell us the price when you could have just said " she bought you a laptop" how's the price important here?

your make believe babe is a ho or you're hotter than brad pitt grin either way your story is just a story

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by bossrillboss: 10:52pm On Mar 11, 2018
RuthDaniels:
...op is oloshi kawai.
Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by tosyne2much(m): 11:12pm On Mar 11, 2018
You story sounds like that of Esau in the Bible who sold his birthright for a plate of food

5 Likes

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by chivic(m): 11:25pm On Mar 11, 2018
Young man,you insulted your current girlfriend by telling her indirectly that you have been bought over with 300k.So on your birthday you will be sleeping with another.
Advice for Her.
She should dump you if she has any self worth
Again if you ex is calling you,then note this:
1)She might be planning to wreck your life finally
2)she has not given up yet
3)may be she had a bet with your current girl friend or someone else.That you are so cheap and that she can toss you around and she is proving it

But be warned ,it might be a suicide mission.
If your current gf tells you same how will you feel?

Finally: Receive sence!!!!

10 Likes

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by rosieluv(f): 11:54pm On Mar 11, 2018
so you expect her to say "oh baby, a laptop? i am so happy for you, lets have a three some". please leave the sweet girl for a better person,

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by Follygunners: 3:38am On Mar 12, 2018
jedaii:

may God help us all

OP, who go buy laptop 4 zobo-eyes like you? grin

Na d after-effect of too much ogogoro be dis ooo. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by femi4: 4:43am On Mar 12, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Jigawa grin

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by LaudableXX: 5:50am On Mar 12, 2018
jedaii:
may God help us all
It is an advice, and the advice is worth its weight in gold! Good work, greatnaija01! cool

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by ibietela2(m): 6:33am On Mar 12, 2018
RuthDaniels:

Logoji grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:59am On Mar 12, 2018
Had to check his dp. I'm making a lot of mental deductions.

Dude doesn't have sense angry

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:12am On Mar 12, 2018
I advise you to sell the laptop to me, I need a laptop of that memory size
Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by XhosaNostra(f): 7:25am On Mar 12, 2018
So someone promised you a laptop & your feelings for her reignited just like that? Chai, see gigolo! grin

7 Likes

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 12, 2018
jedaii:
if it was reverse how will you feel? you know the answer.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by Deckline(m): 7:52am On Mar 12, 2018
greatnaija01:

you gat no MORAL CODE.

Thinking with his deek mehn, eleyi deep gan o!
Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by bizzy500: 11:27am On Mar 12, 2018
RuthDaniels:
he is Ruthdaniels cool
Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 12, 2018
XhosaNostra:
So someone promised you a laptop & your feelings for her reignited just like that? Chai, see gigolo! grin

4 Likes

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by XhosaNostra(f): 12:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
[quote author=Jayceon post=65767805][/quote]

Hey, Jace wink

Seeing you got me feeling

1 Like

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 12, 2018
Lie lie, pants on fire.
Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by PcashMojo(m): 12:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
You are the BESCUMBER in Nairaland,gallivanting with MICROPHALLUS were real men stretch muscle,NINNYHAMMER in Nairaland,so she want to buy you over with Laptop and you feel like your dream come through...you already lost it man.
Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 12, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Hey, Jace wink

Seeing you got me feeling
seeing me got you feeling like olosho? grin

something ate Beyoncé's ass

1 Like

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by XhosaNostra(f): 3:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
Jayceon:
seeing me got you feeling like olosho? grin

something ate Beyoncé's ass

Lol, it's twerking on my phone, not sure why it's refusing to twerk for you here wink

That was probably taken before she fattened her ass lol.
Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by Lalas247(f): 3:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
beginning to feel
oniranu nitori laptop ... op see ur life grin
Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, it's twerking on my phone, not sure why it's refusing to twerk for you here wink

That was probably taken before she fattened her ass lol.
Perhaps the gif is too large,you can still upload a video of yourself twerking kiss

Okay! she used to be one of my celebrity crush back then.I seen her rival Rihanna got thicker cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
jedaii:

bro forget all the talks, what I am really interested in, is the specs of the pc.

what's the video card like, the RAM, hdd space, battery etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé / Court Weddings Vs Church Weddings / How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.