Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Alone.. - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Alone.. (222846 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alone.. by AOB1: 10:45am On Aug 25, 2016
xamilola:

AOB1 undecided, no more popcorn and juices for you till the end of the story, contact Gospel for yours
Abeg nau cry ok am sorry my lady kiss grin
Re: Alone.. by prisomic(f): 10:49am On Aug 25, 2016
well served..tnx bae:u rock
Re: Alone.. by Twinkle004(f): 10:51am On Aug 25, 2016
D story is getting more complicated with love but let see who Amy who finally settle with...d battle is not ova till Friday
Re: Alone.. by Homestic01(m): 10:52am On Aug 25, 2016
Always captivating ma, thumbs up!!!
Re: Alone.. by Nmaglit: 10:59am On Aug 25, 2016
Who ever amanda chooses is her choice as long as it makes her happy am ok with it
Re: Alone.. by AOB1: 11:03am On Aug 25, 2016
PamelB:
Have a nice day y'all. Keep vouching for whoever you think deserves the best.

ALONE BY PAMELB will be coming to an end on Friday.

Thank you all for being here,eshe,dalu nu,nagode.
Pls I didn't want dis story 2 come 2 an end cry I can't just imagine hw I will feel if dis story come 2 an end cry because am always glued with my phone, pls my lady find one way or d other to quanteanew dis story grin I can't just imagine hw my day will be without seeing ur handwriting cry pamelb am going 2 miss u kiss grin
Re: Alone.. by AOB1: 11:14am On Aug 25, 2016
I am sure amanda will choose my guy (gospel) ahead of hillary tongue Am very sure we ar going 2 win dis battle *teamgospel* grin. #wearewinningdisbattle# tongue grin Gospel all d way grin grin

1 Like

Re: Alone.. by holufunmie(f): 11:34am On Aug 25, 2016
dat Hilary of a guy is stupid,,,,wat if Amy is still in luv with gospel,,,he is suppose to be looking for a wat so dat amy will love only him,,,thumbs up,,,expecting more updates 4rm u
Re: Alone.. by somybabe: 12:08pm On Aug 25, 2016
that's guys for you. let go; no. they always want their lover to practically worship the ground they walk on. that's too bad for hillary. pamel, pls keep it going. more muscles to your elbow
Re: Alone.. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 25, 2016
PamelB:
Now I dunno why everyone is attacking Amanda. She's a girl who's experienced a lot of pains and will do anything to fight her way to happiness. She's not acting like the world revolves around her like julietjohn said. Will you be with someone who constantly reminds you of your worst predicament? The girl is cool if you ask me. As for Vera,let's see how it goes.....

Good morning
Peace
yes I get that she needs to be happy and all but she should know he is doing it all because he loves her and he said hurtful things out of anger. Haven't u seen where lovers quarrel and end up saying hurtful things to each other but still come back settling their difference. Well I love gospel so Maybe I am sentimal. Nice write up
Re: Alone.. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
AOB1:
Dat amanda girl too dey do shakara, me and my guy gospel don beg her tire but she still dey form wetin she no be, na so she go dey wine waist anytym she see my guy (gospel) she dey always tempt my guy sad and my guy (gospel) still love her wink dats why my guy (gospel) dey find all means to wooz her tongue. But we ar promising u guys dat we no go use saw on anybody again #nosawagain# cry *teamgospel* grin
my dear I tire for the Amanda girl sef. Let her not worry gospel will move on and she will want him back again. Teamgosy
Re: Alone.. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 25, 2016
mzdee01:
what's wrong with this Amy sef ? if she wasn't over Gospel why get into another relationship.
it is busy body nw
Re: Alone.. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
FlordFlorez:
Bt seriously Amanda shuldnt av fall for Lary so easily. She shuld av stay single for sometimes, and I'm sure Gospel would by then av apologize nd asks her out again. And..she would av accepted him cos I think she's weak now soft. Instead of dis multi-dating around.

Gospel the bahd-guhy is bck sha.
dont mind her she is looking for happiness in the arms of every guy to her happiness is found in the arms of guys lmao.. I missed gospel sef but that God he is back
Re: Alone.. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
AOB1:
I am sure amanda will choose my guy (gospel) ahead of hillary tongue Am very sure we ar going 2 win dis battle *teamgospel* grin. #wearewinningdisbattle# tongue grin Gospel all d way grin grin
nooooo I dnt want my guy to end up wit her again abeg she isnt the only girl in that state abeg she has caused him emotional pain likewise gospel so let them go seperate ways abeg. She should av waited a little after her brk up wit gospel but no she clamour for happiness. Team gospel marry someone else.. U better join me if not no mid night kiss for u
Re: Alone.. by maina942(f): 12:56pm On Aug 25, 2016
loving Gospel. He has respect nd Charisma. nice one pamel

1 Like

Re: Alone.. by AOB1: 1:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
Julietjohn:
nooooo I dnt want my guy to end up wit her again abeg she isnt the only girl in that state abeg she has caused him emotional pain likewise gospel so let them go seperate ways abeg. She should av waited a little after her brk up wit gospel but no she clamour for happiness. Team gospel marry someone else.. U better join me if not no mid night kiss for u
Am with u *teamgospel* kiss grin
Re: Alone.. by AOB1: 1:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
Julietjohn:
Am with u wink because dat mid night kiss is important kiss wink tongue *teamgospel* grin
Re: Alone.. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
ah! As i drop dat cal, na in I quick run wit my legs go call Rohy, as i reach in house, 4 dat early morning, i meet am inside one uncompleted building, my guy, na world hemp, no b Indian hemp alone o, na world Hemp Rohy dey smoke, he cum dey sing Reminisce ft DAVIDO, 'mofelowo ju daddy mi o' 4 early monday morning?

I just kelekele comot my slipperz, tear 440 comot 4 dat devil's abode, make he no go infect me wit his..... I no knw jare....

Abt T.gold, how he reach here b4 me na juju... As i tel am say, one super Tori don land 4 NL, i giv am d address and d Name. ALONE. Na in my guy start to dey follow hin Juju speak pidgin. Na dissapearing tinz o.....

PamelB, U C WETIN UR sweet Tori don cause? Those guys na gentleman as of Last 48hrs o... Buh Ur Alone don turn T.gold to Pidginal herbalist, and Rohy to Certified smoker........ Wetin me go b, i no knw o..

Make i read d tori first....
Bro, U Mk Me Laugh Sotey Dem Wan Use Chain Tie Me Down O
Re: Alone.. by AOB1: 1:27pm On Aug 25, 2016
Julietjohn:
Abeg nau cry Amanda shay u see wetin u cause U av made julietjohn to be denying me my birthright cry julietjohn am so sorry kiss grin

1 Like

Re: Alone.. by Tgold1(m): 1:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
Let it End......... AnTicipation...
All I know is they'll Live happily, Ever After
Re: Alone.. by Nmaglit: 2:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
Teamgospel my foot he cheated yes there r ways to win a woman back certainly nt wit abusive words dat coatantly reminds her of her past,hillary cheated too bt look at d way he went abt it maturely. Am a woman I will not go for gospel because he's emotionally inbalance n immature. MY OPINION sha

AOB1:
I am sure amanda will
choose my guy (gospel) ahead of hillary tongue Am very sure we ar going 2 win dis battle *teamgospel* grin. #wearewinningdisbattle# tongue grin Gospel all d way grin grin

1 Like

Re: Alone.. by PamelB(f): 2:41pm On Aug 25, 2016
AOB1:
Pls I didn't want dis story 2 come 2 an end cry I can't just imagine hw I will feel if dis story come 2 an end cry because am always glued with my phone, pls my lady find one way or d other to quanteanew dis story grin I can't just imagine hw my day will be without seeing ur handwriting cry pamelb am going 2 miss u kiss grin
I still have another story I'm working on sweetheart. Valley of the shadow of love
Re: Alone.. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 25, 2016
AOB1:
Abeg nau cry Amanda shay u see wetin u cause U av made julietjohn to be denying me my birthright cry julietjohn am so sorry kiss grin
u like ashawo things oya no problem by 11:59pm I will give u ur kiss
Re: Alone.. by xamilola(f): 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2016
AOB1:
Abeg nau cry ok am sorry my lady kiss grin

oya renounce your love for Gospel with immediate alacrity cool
Re: Alone.. by AOB1: 3:28pm On Aug 25, 2016
PamelB:
I still have another story I'm working on sweetheart. Valley of the shadow of love
kk no problem am with u anyday anytym cool
Re: Alone.. by AOB1: 3:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
Julietjohn:
u like ashawo things oya no problem by 11:59pm I will give u ur kiss
tanx dear kiss tongue wink grin
Re: Alone.. by Pchinak: 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2016
I am really not looking forward to Amanda and Gospel as an Item, the girl really needs a less violent person in her life. Anger management ko, psychiatric ni.
Re: Alone.. by adeyinkao28(m): 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2016
ROYH:
if i unleash my team power on you now, u go turn Tutumorufu ...IF I c am nko, if no be say u pass through heaven,how u cum take no say i wan do BUST Una Ghost And Silent Thifa 2nite And U Wan Play Fast One On Me By Cement , Oh! SORRI, Comment Abi Na Waytin Dem Dey Call Am Do....

[size=20pt]BUSTED SPOIL3R[/size]addizzle(f), Julietjohn(f), adeyinkao28(m),yusluvad(m), paulohgirlie(f) and 6 guest(s)....

[size=80pt]T34M H3RO grin[/size]
Chaii u catch me sha, i just wan sneak in, chop, clean mouth nd run, thou PamelB na my own person... Thanks for the update.
Re: Alone.. by TheBlessedMAN: 6:34pm On Aug 25, 2016
Mrlemuel:

Bro, U Mk Me Laugh Sotey Dem Wan Use Chain Tie Me Down O
'DEM WAN'? Or dem Don?
Re: Alone.. by PamelB(f): 7:12pm On Aug 25, 2016

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alone.. by adeyinkao28(m): 7:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
Hehehe, i got here early, make una come chop fast food o... Pamel don drop am as e dey hot. Nice one nd thank u
Re: Alone.. by mzdee01(f): 8:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
Amy but why, your own too much .

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (34) (Reply)

The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh / Almost Perfect#nlwriters / The Thomas....(a Family)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.