Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,539 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Alone.. - Literature (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Alone.. (222779 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alone.. by Taduma1(f): 9:55pm On Aug 26, 2016
Will comment properly 2mao , but still i must commend your effort on dis, you deserve a medal , more grease to your elbows....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alone.. by saxwizard(m): 9:56pm On Aug 26, 2016
wow.....That was fantastic. . .weldone pamelb. ........

ftc goes to AOB1

w
Viewing this topic: abefe99 , Mykel4God ( m), iphunanya( f), Jshyne ( f), Yuneehk( f ), chidosky30 ( f), zico70 , desire222( f), AO2 ( m), mide018 ( f ), boladex1 , jomagibs , switlolly27 , OluwabuqqyYOLO ( m), Maggielovely ( f) and 2 guest(s) ( Go Up )

you guys shud at least say thank you
Re: Alone.. by Yuneehk(f): 9:56pm On Aug 26, 2016
Had goose pimples while reading the final part. Love's truly beautiful when with the right person.

PamelB you did well... I gba lia lia cheesy
Re: Alone.. by Mykel4God(m): 9:56pm On Aug 26, 2016
Adios Amigo.........A job welldone!
Re: Alone.. by Tife101(m): 10:01pm On Aug 26, 2016
Wonderful piece!!! Happy Ending!!!!.....Well done PamelB!!!
Re: Alone.. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
I have no choice but to comment. Thanks a lot for this, God bless you smileyI have no choice but to comment. Thanks a lot for this, God bless you
Re: Alone.. by Nmaglit: 10:10pm On Aug 26, 2016
Wow initially I was happy that this story was coming to an end,but right now am sad knowing that the strory I always look forward to read everyday has ended.

Nice one dear the story was really educating
IMELA (thanks)
Re: Alone.. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 26, 2016
Wow! Best story ever!!! PamelB oya chop kiss u too much. i will like to be like you when i grow up. cheesy
Re: Alone.. by Mobecs(f): 10:14pm On Aug 26, 2016
#speechless lipsrsealed.....that''s how you make me feel right now. You started this beautiful piece beautifully and always delivered at the promised time. You are indeed a talented writer. Keep up with this level of dexterity and you'll be a writer to contend with grin.

God bless you. kiss
Re: Alone.. by Mykel4God(m): 10:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
Gospel and Nenye got married??
Re: Alone.. by Pchinak: 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
Finally.... A wonderful read. Great job PamelB
Re: Alone.. by adeyinkao28(m): 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
I'm trying so hard to hold back tears from falling, i love ur last words so inspiring... i love this story and thank you so much pamelB for sharing this. I hope someday, i would find someone to love me, so i can share my story too. #teamAlone.
Re: Alone.. by ChyEndowed(f): 10:31pm On Aug 26, 2016
....there's always a silver line at every dark cloud.... I love that,what a wonderful story with a happy end. I enjoyed every bit of it. May God continue to Inspire You as you inspire others with your educative stories. ..
Re: Alone.. by ROYH(m): 10:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
PamelB:
lols. updated o. My thumb hurts or I would have finished it now. Last update of ALONE comes tonight
wow, u Bribe Me With That sentence "LAST UPDATE OF ALONE CUMES 2NITE" ,

THEBLESSEDMAN, TGOLD1, MRLEMUEL, FOBIFLEX, AND WHO ELSE AGAIN? Princedami, come see d end of d real scenario o, pamelb wan dash d last comer (late comer) a poo, so me don sidon make i no get poo , na boo i wan dance my reggae with make everything turn blue

1 Like

Re: Alone.. by Kakamorufu(m): 10:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
wow; kudos to you pamelB. Enjoyed the story
Re: Alone.. by arosunshine(m): 10:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
Re: Alone.. by ROYH(m): 10:45pm On Aug 26, 2016
AOB1:
Let's 4give dem 4 d sake of my bae (pamelb) grin
c dix wan lipsrsealed
Re: Alone.. by saxwizard(m): 10:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
Isabel2457:
Wow! Best story ever!!! PamelB oya chop kiss u too much. i will like to be like you when i grow up. cheesy
.kiss ke. ...she b woman na..14yrs remember. ..just gv me the kiss instead...

princedami as film don finish clear the cinema abeg
Re: Alone.. by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
Honestly, PamelB. You are good. Your talent is raw to earth and if you've tapped it at all, it's in the most minimal form.

I like how you scripted everything and I'm glad I followed the thread. Kudos.

However, like I've expressed, you're green in this field but, hey, does it not get better with time! One very important thing you should know is the compulsion of having a gap after a comma, you see wat I mean, right? Good luck, I hope you'll become one of the finest anon.
Re: Alone.. by SweetieConstie(f): 10:53pm On Aug 26, 2016
Awww..... Beautiful story! cheesy *tears in eyes* cry

Thank you for such a lovely story, Pamelb.... God bless you! kiss
Re: Alone.. by soulminister(m): 10:58pm On Aug 26, 2016
I really didn't expect the story to end this way. But in all, it is a wonderful time spent in following this story. I appreciate the writer for her work and dedication even though she needs to work on her grammar.
Re: Alone.. by stainless239(f): 11:04pm On Aug 26, 2016
wow!!!

speechless

thanks for the story PAMELB
Re: Alone.. by stainless239(f): 11:04pm On Aug 26, 2016
wow!!!

speechless

thanks for the story PAMELB
Re: Alone.. by Tgold1(m): 11:07pm On Aug 26, 2016
Wow........ And They lived Happily Ever After!!!!!!!
Nice StoryLine....... And A Brilliant Script!!!!!!!!
#Kudos
Re: Alone.. by Tgold1(m): 11:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
ROYH:
wow, u Bribe Me With That sentence "LAST UPDATE OF ALONE CUMES 2NITE" ,

THEBLESSEDMAN, TGOLD1, MRLEMUEL, FOBIFLEX, AND WHO ELSE AGAIN? Princedami, come see d end of d real scenario o, pamelb wan dash d last comer (late comer) a poo, so me don sidon make i no get poo , na boo i wan dance my reggae with make everything turn blue

I don Enter D Place!!!!!

QQQQQQQQQQ....... Count DoSe Q's na 10q dey dIa.... Meaning: Oooooosheyyy
Re: Alone.. by ROYH(m): 11:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
Great, What More Can I Say Than That..,...

Unless U Wan Divorce AOB1 For Me Which I Myself Will Be Happy Because This Torry Of Urz Dat U Posted Is 4 Us (pamelb+royh) , so we don read d end, let just put am into reality grin

BUSTED CITIZENS
[/b]Viewing this topic: ceecane2(m), Ka52y(f), teekul2, ronpeters(m), wizzbenn(m), stainless239(f), Vicktorkay(m), DonZaggy(m), kakayt(m) and 3 guest(s)
comon thank u,una no fit, walahi, na STINGYNESS them dey call am... Anyway, i dof my h34r7 for u pamelB, Nice Work, lots of love 4 u Marhe Lady

[size=90pt][b]#T34M H3RO grin
[/size]
Re: Alone.. by ceecane2(m): 11:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
D best book eva. PamelB congrats
Re: Alone.. by Tgold1(m): 11:30pm On Aug 26, 2016
NOTICE!!!!!!

The Entire Members Of TEAM HERO Cordially InVites The Pleasure Of All NAIRALANDERS, And All ALONE Reader, To The Wedding Ceremony Of Our Great Writer PAMELB And Our Very Vibrant Member Of TEAM HERO AOB1 Which Will Take Place On NairaLand @ No.1 Front Page Crescent..... grin grin

On 27th Of August 2016....

Lalastic Lala, Seun E.T.C are All Invited...

Singned: All Members Of TEAM HERO : Tgold1 , Royh , TheBlessedMan , MrLemuel , SmartestPopQueen , Fobiflex , AOB1.

Come One, Come All....... Abeg Invite Assortted Babes Come oooo, Coz DEm Royh and Co still dey find Wife oooo...

You are Blessed As You COMe...... smiley smiley
Re: Alone.. by princedami: 11:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
AOB1:
dnt rejoice yet sad she will still 4give me tongue grin

Has she answered you?tonguetongue

saxwizard:
princedam i as film don finish clear the cinema abeg

Lol, grin

Well! Well!! Well!!! Thanks to everyone * including the deputy Op mr saxwizard* who has followed right from page 0 and those of us that stumbled/joined along the line. Xamilola princess kiss story don end o come read am finish.

To pamelb we all say Thank you, we love you. And we hope to see more from you. More power to your elbow.

So as story don finish we wan clear cinema grin *just like the deputy Op has said* grin so make una go drink/pop water, champagne, wine, juice, e.t.c ontop this one wey una don read. grin But, pls keep the thanks, appreciation e.t.c coming. This writer needs to be celebrated. Kudos to you pamelb kiss
Re: Alone.. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 26, 2016
saxwizard:

princedami as film don finish clear the cinema abeg
abeg carry dat ur smell smell mouth comot from my face
Re: Alone.. by princedami: 11:48pm On Aug 26, 2016
ROYH:
Princedam i, come see d end of d real scenario o

gringrin funny you.
Thanks for alerting me...

But it's like that story is pointing to pamel b as the amanda been talked about...maybe her life story so far. I stand to be corrected thou... smileysmileytongue
Re: Alone.. by princedami: 11:53pm On Aug 26, 2016
Isabel2457:
abeg carry dat ur smell smell mouth comot from my face

Ahh.. Badt girl grin

Na saxwizar mouth you dey talk like that?? Hmmm... Chaii. The one and only saxwizzy.

You better give him the k**s wink and know that the lord is good grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (34) (Reply)

The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh / Almost Perfect#nlwriters / The Thomas....(a Family)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.