Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. - Gaming (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. (77115 Views)

PC Games Or Real Console Games(ps2,ps3, E.t.c) / What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? / Who Has Brought Gaming Console(ps2,ps3) From Alaba Internation And How Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 1:08am On Oct 30, 2017
HeavenlyBang:

Thanks for the reply! So it'd be better to get a regular jailbroken slim?

Yes Boss,that's what i'd recommend anyday and anytime.Nothing beats the old hack Boss.

1 Like

Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:27am On Oct 31, 2017
nigmarelli:

Yes Boss,that's what i'd recommend anyday and anytime.Nothing beats the old hack Boss.

Thanks!
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:34am On Nov 06, 2017
nigmarelli:

Hey there, Boss. I asked my friend to get me a hacked slim in Lagos. He bought one, and I was sure it was hacked because it had games in it. However, the multiman installed in it doesn't launch. I checked the serial number and it's a CECH-300A; I hear those are not jailbreakable. What am I dealing with here? Should I return the PS3?
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 2:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
HeavenlyBang:

Hey there, Boss. I asked my friend to get me a hacked slim in Lagos. He bought one, and I was sure it was hacked because it had games in it. However, the multiman installed in it doesn't launch. I checked the serial number and it's a CECH-300A; I hear those are not jailbreakable. What am I dealing with here? Should I return the PS3?

Greetings and happy new week to you,hmmm that's why i told you the difference then,didnt you explain it to your friend?Obviously the one he got is the one hacked with the new hack i told you about.Multiman is useless there and just for show,if the seller is one who understands and will change it for the one with a regular hack or accept it back then i suggest returning it.The regular/old hack and the new are very different.The pros of the old far outweigh the new and that is factual.Cheers.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by curatorX: 3:06pm On Nov 08, 2017
HeavenlyBang:

Check my post sir, if the offer suits you.
https://www.nairaland.com/4164579/sale-ps3-slim-500gb-hacked
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:29am On Nov 09, 2017
curatorX:

Check my post sir, if the offer suits you.
https://www.nairaland.com/4164579/sale-ps3-slim-500gb-hacked

Sorry, man. I've already bought mine. It's not hacked buy it has some really great games injected into it. Your offer is great, though. I'm f I saw it before buying mine, I'd have hit you up.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:31am On Nov 09, 2017
nigmarelli:

Greetings and happy new week to you,hmmm that's why i told you the difference then,didnt you explain it to your friend?Obviously the one he got is the one hacked with the new hack i told you about.Multiman is useless there and just for show,if the seller is one who understands and will change it for the one with a regular hack or accept it back then i suggest returning it.The regular/old hack and the new are very different.The pros of the old far outweigh the new and that is factual.Cheers.

There's apparently a new WebKit exploit that will allow Cech-3xxx+ users play backups. The dev says he'll release it before Christmas (Actually legit).
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 8:46am On Nov 09, 2017
HeavenlyBang:

There's apparently a new WebKit exploit that will allow Cech-3xxx+ users play backups. The dev says he'll release it before Christmas (Actually legit).

Geetings that will be great remember please to keep us all posted as it unfolds and drop all links and hints here.Gracias.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by curatorX: 9:00am On Nov 09, 2017
HeavenlyBang:

Sorry, man. I've already bought mine. It's not hacked buy it has some really great games injected into it. Your offer is great, though. I'm f I saw it before buying mine, I'd have hit you up.
It's all good. Thanks!
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by HeavenlyBang(m): 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
nigmarelli:

Geetings that will be great remember please to keep us all posted as it unfolds and drop all links and hints here.Gracias.
Sure thing.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by HeavenlyBang(m): 4:40pm On Nov 11, 2017
nigmarelli:

First major release coming soon!
http://www.psx-place.com/threads/official-firmware-4-81-exploit-software-downgrader-more-incoming-could-superslim-be-hacked.15389/

I'm hyped for this, guys. I was resigned to getting a PS4 due to my PS3's status but it looks like I'll be able to use it for a while longer.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 9:44pm On Nov 11, 2017
HeavenlyBang:

First major release coming soon!
http://www.psx-place.com/threads/official-firmware-4-81-exploit-software-downgrader-more-incoming-could-superslim-be-hacked.15389/
I'm hyped for this, guys. I was resigned to getting a PS4 due to my PS3's status but it looks like I'll be able to use it for a while longer.

Greetings Boss,nice,really nice,you kept your promise,gracias and ciao.Oya guys look that link up o,i certainly will.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by dljbd1(m): 2:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
nigmarelli:

Greetings Boss,nice,really nice,you kept your promise,gracias and ciao.Oya guys look that link up o,i certainly will.
[quote author=nigmarelli post=62200797][/quote]
THanks man for yesterday man.
This dude is confirmed jare.
Jovial too....lolz
Nice doing business with you.
Thanks.
Alright...I purchased the following games from him:
1. NFS
2. GTA V
3. PES 18

These were the ones I could afford for the time being....hope to get more soon.
THanks once again

1 Like

Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by frankmoney(m): 10:01pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hello bro is there any issue with buying an unhacked PS3 with 80GB memory?
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2017
dljbd1:

Jovial too....lolz
Thanks.
1. NFS
2. GTA V
3. PES 18

THanks once again

Gracias o Bossman,i really really appreciate the compliments,i wont be anything without you guys,thanks so much and God bless.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 10:15pm On Nov 13, 2017
Jovial too....lolz
Thanks.
1. NFS
2. GTA V
3. PES 18

THanks once again

Gracias o Bossman,i really really appreciate the compliments,i wont be anything without you guys,thanks so much and God bless.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 10:20pm On Nov 13, 2017
frankmoney:
Hello bro is there any issue with buying an unhacked PS3 with 80GB memory?

Greetings Boss,not really if you are casual gamer but if you are an average gamer you'll soon get to know that 80g is too small,way too small to game with.At least 160g is fair.Ciao.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by frankmoney(m): 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2017
nigmarelli:

Greetings Boss,not really if you are casual gamer but if you are an average gamer you'll soon get to know that 80g is too small,way too small to game with.At least 160g is fair.Ciao.
uhm I don't intend to install games , just buy a few CDs and play , will it affect the memory ?
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by frankmoney(m): 10:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
nigmarelli:

and how much can I get an unhacked 160g PS3 now ? Or any one with a higher memory
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 10:32pm On Nov 13, 2017
frankmoney:
uhm I don't intend to install games , just buy a few CDs and play , will it affect the memory ?

Not if you know how to manage the space it wont.If the hard drive is in good working condition you wont have any problem so to say.Some games install data once before you can play(gigabytes of data o!e.g GTA V for instance installes 8g plus so if you finish playing it to conserve space you can go to game data utility and delete the 8g before playing another so they dont fill the hard drive that what i mean by conserving space.Not all do the game data installation but if let's assume the discs you buy all do as they install the size gets smaller and smaller and could crash the console so you'll need to watch that.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by frankmoney(m): 10:45pm On Nov 13, 2017
nigmarelli:

Not if you know how to manage the space it wont.If the hard drive is in good working condition you wont have any problem so to say.Some games install data once before you can play(gigabytes of data o!e.g GTA V for instance installes 8g plus so if you finish playing it to conserve space you can go to game data utility and delete the 8g before playing another so they dont fill the hard drive that what i mean by conserving space.Not all do the game data installation but if let's assume the discs you buy all do as they install the size gets smaller and smaller and could crash the console so you'll need to watch that.
ok do you know how much I can get a good PS3 with a larger hard drive ?
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 11:00am On Nov 14, 2017
frankmoney:

Goodmorning Boss,hope you're having a good day.Like i said before,you can buy the one you've already seen then later buy a larger hard drive and replace the one in there after backing up your saves on a flash so you dont lose them.You can replace the drive yourself,should find a good tutorial online but ensure you buy hard drive from a trusted seller.Naturally the bigger the consoles hard drive the more expensive it will be,i dont sell so i cant give you an accurate figure,it also depends where you are buying it from.There are some seller informations here on nairaland check so you have an estimated figure on price.Cheers.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 11:05am On Nov 14, 2017
frankmoney:

Goodmorning Boss,hope you're having a good day.Like i said before,you can buy the one you've already seen(as long as no be Fat o!) then later buy a larger hard drive and replace the one in there after backing up your saves on a flash so you dont lose them.You can replace the drive yourself,should find a good tutorial online but ensure you buy hard drive from a trusted seller.Naturally the bigger the consoles hard drive the more expensive it will be,i dont sell so i cant give you an accurate figure,it also depends where you are buying it from.There are some seller informations here on nairaland check so you have an estimated figure on price.Cheers.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by frankmoney(m): 4:52pm On Nov 14, 2017
nigmarelli:

Goodmorning Boss,hope you're having a good day.Like i said before,you can buy the one you've already seen then later buy a larger hard drive and replace the one in there after backing up your saves on a flash so you dont lose them.You can replace the drive yourself,should find a good tutorial online but ensure you buy hard drive from a trusted seller.Naturally the bigger the consoles hard drive the more expensive it will be,i dont sell so i cant give you an accurate figure,it also depends where you are buying it from.There are some seller informations here on nairaland check so you have an estimated figure on price.Cheers.
its a fat so I lost interest
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by frankmoney(m): 6:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
nigmarelli:

Goodmorning Boss,hope you're having a good day.Like i said before,you can buy the one you've already seen(as long as no be Fat o!) then later buy a larger hard drive and replace the one in there after backing up your saves on a flash so you dont lose them.You can replace the drive yourself,should find a good tutorial online but ensure you buy hard drive from a trusted seller.Naturally the bigger the consoles hard drive the more expensive it will be,i dont sell so i cant give you an accurate figure,it also depends where you are buying it from.There are some seller informations here on nairaland check so you have an estimated figure on price.Cheers.
ok bro , can you connect me to a legit buyer ? I need one as soon as possible
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2017
[quote author=frankmoney post=62378404] ok bro , can you connect me to a legit buyer ? I need one as soon as possible [/quote

Legit seller you mean,well where are you located?I'm in Lagos and all my partners are here,i believe you are in PH so one way or another if you need it you'll have to foot courier cost.Hit me up on whatsapp or call:08081579796 to discuss more.Ciao.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:30am On Nov 15, 2017
nigmarelli:

Sony just released firmware version 4.82 that will fix the loophole for the upcoming hack exploit. DO NOT UPDATE YOUR PS3!
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 12:05pm On Nov 15, 2017
HeavenlyBang:

Sony just released firmware version 4.82 that will fix the loophole for the upcoming hack exploit. DO NOT UPDATE YOUR PS3!

Greetings Boss,i see but i guess this info is for those having official firmware(ofw) not custom firmware(cfw) i believe.Cfw people always update via the hack not from Sony.I dont know how those that have the new hack do their own update anyway.Help specify if it affects the ones with the new injector hack thingy.Ciao.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by HeavenlyBang(m): 12:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
nigmarelli:

Greetings Boss,i see but i guess this info is for those having official firmware(ofw) not custom firmware(cfw) i believe.Cfw people always update via the hack not from Sony.I dont know how those that have the new hack do their own update anyway.Help specify if it affects the ones with the new injector hack thingy.Ciao.
It was a warning for those on OFW 4.81 like me. If they update to 4.82, they lose all hope of getting CFW in the future.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by IykeWest: 6:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
Oga nigmarelli, good evening. I just bought an unhacked ps3 320gb and i got GTA V plate, i am tired of playing only dat one game and i wanna hack so i can get more games cheaper, my question now is, how much should i put in my pocket wen going to hack it? D game is running ofw 3.40. Thank you. Waiting for your reply.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 1:05am On Nov 24, 2017
IykeWest:
Oga nigmarelli, good evening. I just bought an unhacked ps3 320gb and i got GTA V plate, i am tired of playing only dat one game and i wanna hack so i can get more games cheaper, my question now is, how much should i put in my pocket wen going to hack it? D game is running ofw 3.40. Thank you. Waiting for your reply.

Greetings Boss Iyke,hope all is well.Wait you got a PS3 with official firmware of 3.40!Seriously?!For where?That is really strange and exciting at the same time.You sure?I'm still super surprised if it's true.Anyway back to the matter;where are you located?Contact me on whatsapp on this line:08081579796 or call any you prefer i go answer you better.Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

What Does Man Do 3 Times A Day And Woman Do Once In Lifetime?? / Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) / Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.