Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. - Gaming (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. (76985 Views)

PC Games Or Real Console Games(ps2,ps3, E.t.c) / What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? / Who Has Brought Gaming Console(ps2,ps3) From Alaba Internation And How Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by chukwukapromise(m): 11:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
nigmarelli:

Greetings Boss Sleemon,happy new week o!How far you don manage run the Irisman and use am to launch the PES 17?Make i know abeg.
Greeting boss man, Do u know how to upgrade my pes17, It does'nt have all teams and stadium
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by sleemoon(m): 9:48am On Jun 16, 2017
nigmarelli:

How far Boss?Any show?I no hear from you again o!

Work neva allow me sir... Moreso my tv dun pack up.. Tinking of getting a new 1...
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 7:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Greeting boss man, Do u know how to upgrade my pes17, It does'nt have all teams and stadium

Greetings Bossman,the place wey you buy am those guys suppose get patch that would do that on your hacked PS3 or you do am online.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by chukwukapromise(m): 8:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
nigmarelli:

Greetings Bossman,the place wey you buy am those guys suppose get patch that would do that on your hacked PS3 or you do am online.
Jailbroken ps3 go online?...Man i day fear o
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 4:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Jailbroken ps3 go online?...Man i day fear o

Greetings Boss,not with the PS3 o!When i meant online i meants searching for the patch on torrent or google search.You suppose see am hopefully.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 10:43am On Jun 22, 2017
nigmarelli:

Greetings Boss,not with the PS3 o!When i meant online i meants searching for the patch on torrent or google search.You suppose see am hopefully.

Greetings Boss,how far you don find your PES 17 patch yet?
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by chukwukapromise(m): 11:23am On Jun 22, 2017
nigmarelli:

Greetings Boss,how far you don find your PES 17 patch yet?
Greeting bossman, I have'nt, But have already sold my console already...Mehn dat ps3 fat console is one big d!sgrace to sony entertainment..Come see how d y@nsh of d console day hot...D console just draw all d current way day my circuit...Bros, i gats sell am oo...sold it for 30K..Now looking to buy a slim or a superSlim...Some guys are willing to offer me a superslim for 43k, 500Hdd size 13Games inside, but one pad...D guy day talk one funny thing wey i no get...Im talk say d console no day hack, but sha day jailbreakable, And he talk say those 13games no be hard copy, say d games day pre-installed for the console...Abeg bossman, shey dis kind thing fit happen?...And how much be soft copy games?
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by sleemoon(m): 11:43am On Jun 22, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Greeting bossman, I have'nt, But have already sold my console already...Mehn dat ps3 fat console is one big d!sgrace to sony entertainment..Come see how d y@nsh of d console day hot...D console just draw all d current way day my circuit...Bros, i gats sell am oo...sold it for 30K..Now looking to buy a slim or a superSlim...Some guys are willing to offer me a superslim for 43k, 500Hdd size 13Games inside, but one pad...D guy day talk one funny thing wey i no get...Im talk say d console no day hack, but sha day jailbreakable, And he talk say those 13games no be hard copy, say d games day pre-installed for the console...Abeg bossman, shey dis kind thing fit happen?...And how much be soft copy games?

Well from my experience.. Those consoles are d cech 3000models... They re running the latest hacks.. Buh d cons of it is dat wen u need to replace a game or add another game, all d games inside the hdd ll be formatted first b4 inserting d new ones... Thats d only reason i didn't go for cech 3000models.... Oga nigmarelli ll shed more light on it...
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by chukwukapromise(m): 11:56am On Jun 22, 2017
sleemoon:

Well from my experience.. Those consoles are d cech 3000models... They re running the latest hacks.. Buh d cons of it is dat wen u need to replace a game or add another game, all d games inside the hdd ll be formatted first b4 inserting d new ones... Thats d only reason i didn't go for cech 3000models.... Oga nigmarelli ll shed more light on it...
So u'll saying, it aint advisible to check into such models?...coz i'll love to be topping up d hdd space, got 320gb unused.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by sleemoon(m): 12:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
chukwukapromise:
So u'll saying, it aint advisible to check into such models?...coz i'll love to be topping up d hdd space, got 320gb unused.

I too love a console with big hdd... I had a offer of a ps3 slim 500gb with 31gamed installed plus 3pads.... I missed the offer..

Then i talked to nigmarelli nd he briefed me about the pros and cons of ps3 consoles.... The cech 2000models are d hackable and enjoyable.. Buh most of dem comes with 160gb hdd... Buh since u ve a 320gb already i suggest u buy it.. And install d gamed u need both on d consoles and copy d rest on d hdd.... A softcopy game is 1000naira some 1500.. It depends
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by chukwukapromise(m): 12:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
sleemoon:

I too love a console with big hdd... I had a offer of a ps3 slim 500gb with 31gamed installed plus 3pads.... I missed the offer..

Then i talked to nigmarelli nd he briefed me about the pros and cons of ps3 consoles.... The cech 2000models are d hackable and enjoyable.. Buh most of dem comes with 160gb hdd... Buh since u ve a 320gb already i suggest u buy it.. And install d gamed u need both on d consoles and copy d rest on d hdd.... A softcopy game is 1000naira some 1500.. It depends
Am trying my best to get u bro.. U said d Cech3000 models are poor when it comes to filling in games, as u need to formatt d whole drive, and den put d whole games back with d new ones...So would i pay for d removed games?...And where is d game stored?...D console or d Hdd?
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by sleemoon(m): 12:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Am trying my best to get u bro.. U said d Cech3000 models are poor when it comes to filling in games, as u need to formatt d whole drive, and den put d whole games back with d new ones...So would i pay for d removed games?...And where is d game stored?...D console or d Hdd?

The games are on the hdd inside the console... The process of adding games inside is very tirey... Imagine u want to add probably 2games with the size of 50gb....and u already have like 300gb worth of games inside your hdd console already.... For u to get d new games, the 300gb games ll ve to be copied first from your hdd then it ll be formatted then d 300gb plus the 2games with 50gb ll b put in it.... Hope you are clear now
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by chukwukapromise(m): 12:31pm On Jun 22, 2017
sleemoon:

The games are on the hdd inside the console... The process of adding games inside is very tirey... Imagine u want to add probably 2games with the size of 50gb....and u already have like 300gb worth of games inside your hdd console already.... For u to get d new games, the 300gb games ll ve to be copied first from your hdd then it ll be formatted then d 300gb plus the 2games with 50gb ll b put in it.... Hope you are clear now
Now ur saying something my ears can understand...But i dont have to pay for D copying and formatting abi?....And my saves should be sonewhere in an unknown ocean abi?
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 6:45pm On Jun 22, 2017
chukwukapromise:

Greetings Boss o!My Oga Sleemon don explain everything give you but i want to add something,there are superslims that come with 250g and 320 hackable even if it doesn't i always advice my customers that even if they have 1 terabyte on the console(too big o dont even try it)or 500g to be more realistic,you'll still need an external hard drive to compiment,the way the hack was made some games play from internal or external only or from both regardless of bd mirror/internal/external and permission settings.So if you're to encounter such games you're only saving grace is having an external depending on the kind of gamer you are up the size of the external can be as large as you want and can afford.Also another reason the external is mandatory as well as it saves you more space by allowing you put those games that can work from both storage devices on the external alone so that those games that require large gigabytes of installation data(not saves o!) can be installed into the internal without having to occupy same space as the games already in the internal.That's why the Cech 2**** models with the regular hacks are the best.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by chukwukapromise(m): 6:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
Thanks man!...I beta carry myself from dat super slim wonder land and sway all d way to d land of d regular slim....Thanks bossman.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by chukwukapromise(m): 5:18am On Jun 23, 2017
sleemoon:
One more thing bro, For pes17, d one i previously got was version 1.0 And i tell u bro, it aint complete...Surfing d net i was hearing things like: option files, patches and data packs...I understood that one must need download a particular patch..So my question now is: Since am using a hacked console, should i still proceed to download it into my console by myself, or rather delete my pes17 with versiom 1.0, and pre-load d one with d latest version?...And is their anything like upgrading from version1 to version3 without deleting version1..Or must i have to shed off version 1 and get version3?
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by tobby1987(m): 3:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
Bought d slimmest ps3 with 13games installed..was going on fine until one day when I switched on n saw that I need to restore ..tried restoring for hours but d restoring thing didnt go beyond 8% for like 6hours, tried several tyms but no success... So I formatted it n lost d hacking ppties n all games...so now all I v is an empty console...my questions r
1)want to hack again but scared d same shit is gonna happen...so want to know if I can backup d hacking ppt and d games on an external HDD.so whenever I v d issue again I can just restore from d external hdd
2)been hearing ylod...wat is ylod n ow can one get ylod n prevent it.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 2:57am On Jun 28, 2017
tobby1987:
Bought d slimmest ps3 with 13games installed..was going on fine until one day when I switched on n saw that I need to restore ..tried restoring for hours but d restoring thing didnt go beyond 8% for like 6hours, tried several tyms but no success... So I formatted it n lost d hacking ppties n all games...so now all I v is an empty console...my questions r
1)want to hack again but scared d same shit is gonna happen...so want to know if I can backup d hacking ppt and d games on an external HDD.so whenever I v d issue again I can just restore from d external hdd
2)been hearing ylod...wat is ylod n ow can one get ylod n prevent it.

Greetings Boss,sorry o!Really unfortunate.Please do try to hook up your console to a ups or preferably an inverter or solar(if your money reach that one),it's never a good thing to have Nepa switch of your console forcibly abi na forcefully it ruins the console in general.I believe it's quite possible to back up your data but i'm not quite sure what and what will be in the backup(especially the hacking details and stuff).Rlod/ylod is caused by excessive dust and dirt as well as playing the console in a not too aerated environment and leads to over-heating of the console and ultimately rlod/ylod.Having a cooling fan blowing the console helps the console and it's fan keep the console cool.So as long as you kep the console free from dust and dirt and also cool when playing you can prevent the issue.

1 Like

Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by chukwukapromise(m): 4:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
Greating bossman, I gat some things bothering me..I just got a ps3 slim, 180Gb with 8games in it plus 2pads for 40k..Now d problem is this:

1]god of war which happened to be one of those games, Refuse to boot..When i load multiman, It takes me to d xmb screen, I den click on ps3 like i regularly do, The game shows an introduction, And then takes me back to d home screen..This process keeps on repeating itself..Pls wat shuld i do.

2]3 Of my games are saying "The game cannot load from the internal hdd, Try copying the game to an external Usb device, or change title name...What does this means?

3]I once got a Fat console, and what pursed me was d over heating thing..Now i got a slim, And i can't see any difference..is it normal?.

4]What causes a game to hang while booting?.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by tobby1987(m): 5:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
Thanks bro

nigmarelli:

Greetings Boss,sorry o!Really unfortunate.Please do try to hook up your console to a ups or preferably an inverter or solar(if your money reach that one),it's never a good thing to have Nepa switch of your console forcibly abi na forcefully it ruins the console in general.I believe it's quite possible to back up your data but i'm not quite sure what and what will be in the backup(especially the hacking details and stuff).Rlod/ylod is caused by excessive dust and dirt as well as playing the console in a not too aerated environment and leads to over-heating of the console and ultimately rlod/ylod.Having a cooling fan blowing the console helps the console and it's fan keep the console cool.So as long as you kep the console free from dust and dirt and also cool when playing you can prevent the issue.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by chukwukapromise(m): 8:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
nigmarelli:

Guy, i go like buy 2games for ur hand Wwe2k17 and Nba2k17..I dont have external hdd, Can e work?..I gats space for d hdd, And as well wana let go of d unplayable games on d console.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 12:04am On Jun 29, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Guy, i go like buy 2games for ur hand Wwe2k17 and Nba2k17..I dont have external hdd, Can e work?..I gats space for d hdd, And as well wana let go of d unplayable games on d console.

i hail Boss,first you have to get an external hard drive!The benefits of it's use on the hacked PS3 is immense.I cant say for sure if they'll both work from the internal,no be all the games i put for head o so i dont know which and which work from where that's why i arm my customers with the knowledge first hand to try as much as possible to get all the prerequisites needed while planning to get the console in the first place so they dont run into issues as for the issues you're facing.lots of things could cause a game to freeze(bad dump of the game,faulty/failing hard disk with bad sectors in it,e.t.c.
The God of war could be down to settings or it requiring the console to have one original PS3 disc in the cd tray at all times to full the PS3 into believing the actual God of war disc is in it.The others asking for transfer to the internal could be settings also or most importantly buttressing my point on why an external hard drive is important;once the games are transferred over they'll definitely work so dont delete.Contact me on whatsapp or call,whichever suits you on when you need the games(na 2k for the games)then you'll add my trans to and fro to your place.I'll look at the games and teach you the things you should know and detect if there are any problems with them.Stay calm till we detect what is wrong Boss,cheers.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 11:32pm On Jul 02, 2017
nigmarelli:

i hail Boss,first you have to get an external hard drive!The benefits of it's use on the hacked PS3 is immense.I cant say for sure if they'll both work from the internal,no be all the games i put for head o so i dont know which and which work from where that's why i arm my customers with the knowledge first hand to try as much as possible to get all the prerequisites needed while planning to get the console in the first place so they dont run into issues as for the issues you're facing.lots of things could cause a game to freeze(bad dump of the game,faulty/failing hard disk with bad sectors in it,e.t.c.
The God of war could be down to settings or it requiring the console to have one original PS3 disc in the cd tray at all times to full the PS3 into believing the actual God of war disc is in it.The others asking for transfer to the internal could be settings also or most importantly buttressing my point on why an external hard drive is important;once the games are transferred over they'll definitely work so dont delete.Contact me on whatsapp or call,whichever suits you on when you need the games(na 2k for the games)then you'll add my trans to and fro to your place.I'll look at the games and teach you the things you should know and detect if there are any problems with them.Stay calm till we detect what is wrong Boss,cheers.

How far Boss Chuks?You don sort out the problems?
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by chukwukapromise(m): 7:07am On Jul 03, 2017
nigmarelli:

How far Boss Chuks?You don sort out the problems?
Greeting boss man I ave'nt bro, Trying To get an external drive...Got only 3k wana go for a 60gb or 40gb...Dunno if u're paterners do sell em? and for dat amount?...Also bro, Do u know how to format d hdd to Fat32 file format?
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 11:39am On Jul 03, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Greeting boss man I ave'nt bro, Trying To get an external drive...Got only 3k wana go for a 60gb or 40gb...Dunno if u're paterners do sell em? and for dat amount?...Also bro, Do u know how to format d hdd to Fat32 file format?

Happy new week Boss,shebi you dey whatsapp bah?Na my line be this:08081579796,we can chat/yarn better there.Yes they do sell at that amount,well you'll have to ask them yourself i go send you their numbers but not here make them no vex for me,will do so on whatsapp but that 60g no too small?They way i see you be core gamer o;or na the other way round?I know say money na factor too sha but once you invest once on the right device you will be happy you did.Yes i know how to convert to fat32 i go give you the softwares free and help and teach you how to do it.Contact me on whatsapp,i'l be waiting.Cheers.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by chukwukapromise(m): 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
nigmarelli:

Happy new week Boss,shebi you dey whatsapp bah?Na my line be this:08081579796,we can chat/yarn better there.Yes they do sell at that amount,well you'll have to ask them yourself i go send you their numbers but not here make them no vex for me,will do so on whatsapp but that 60g no too small?They way i see you be core gamer o;or na the other way round?I know say money na factor too sha but once you invest once on the right device you will be happy you did.
Greetings once again...Got issues wid my whatsapp app for some time now....I only do gmail, nairaland twitter and d rest of em...And for d 60Gb, Na money way no day...I already got 160gb in d internal hdd, But 3Games refuse to load from d internal[tomb raider, pes16 and nba2k16] wana transfer does 3 into d External or simply buy wwe2k17 from u, and put any of d 3games dat i'll enter...When d money rolls in, I'll get a better drive...So let see d cost

Hdd-3k
Wwe2k17-1k
Your fee for d software-??K
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Greetings once again...Got issues wid my whatsapp app for some time now....I only do gmail, nairaland twitter and d rest of em...And for d 60Gb, Na money way no day...I already got 160gb in d internal hdd, But 3Games refuse to load from d internal[tomb raider, pes16 and nba2k16] wana transfer does 3 into d External or simply buy wwe2k17 from u, and put any of d 3games dat i'll enter...When d money rolls in, I'll get a better drive...So let see d cost

Hdd-3k
Wwe2k17-1k
Your fee for d software-??K

This one wey you don peg hdd at 3k!No be me dey sell o besides na naked hard disk them dey sell na you go buy casing(which is 1500 for 2.0) take cover am.You say na 2 games you go buy you don get am elsewhere i see well no yawa i go sell the one wey you want and i repeat what i said before i go give you the softwares free.Just add my trans and buy more games from me instead Boss.Call me when you ready and give me your address as well.Cheers.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by FuBuLon33: 12:43am On Jul 04, 2017
Thobilobah:
Please does jailbreaking affect the graphics card of the console or downgrade it

It should not usually, but it can brick the box completely so buy for cheap if you are going to hack and jailbreak it cheesy
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 10:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
FuBuLon33:

It should not usually, but it can brick the box completely so buy for cheap if you are going to hack and jailbreak it cheesy

Greetings guys,well bricking as far as i know only happens when an amateur tries to do the hacking himself without prior experience sha.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by chukwukapromise(m): 11:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
nigmarelli:

Greetings guys,well bricking as far as i know only happens when an amateur tries to do the hacking himself without prior experience sha.
Greetings Bossman.. Sorry i culd'nt rack up a deal with you as earlier proposed...There was this Friend of mine Who do sway from ogun state down to lag...Also He happens to be A hacker, And he does sell soft copy games for ps3...He Did help me Install some of D games i Needed, And he did it at a cheaper price for me..He did help install RetroArch, D latest firmware, And some couple of games...Dat was why i culd'nt round up a deal with you bro...Sorry man.
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 12:04am On Jul 19, 2017
sleemoon:

Work neva allow me sir... Moreso my tv dun pack up.. Tinking of getting a new 1...

Boss Sleemon how far,the games dey work sam sam abi?
Re: Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. by nigmarelli(m): 12:04am On Jul 19, 2017
Work neva allow me sir... Moreso my tv dun pack up.. Tinking of getting a new 1...[/quote]

Boss Sleemon how far,the games dey work sam sam abi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

What Does Man Do 3 Times A Day And Woman Do Once In Lifetime?? / Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) / Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.