Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,099 members, 7,842,160 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast (46399 Views)

Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri / Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? / Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by ThemiDhayor(f): 8:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
Really true. Wish I could giv u 100 likes.
Nyc post dancevile
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by DanceVille: 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
Rexhenrex:
why are the ills of ladies always buttressed and critically analysed while dat of guys are never looked into? Because av noticed that here on nairaland threads talking about the misdemeanor of guys is overlooked on.

#just soliloquizing tho!
Ok bro.

There's gonna be some changes.
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by Rexhenrex(m): 9:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
DanceVille:
Ok bro.

There's gonna be some changes.
i like the sound of that
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by firstking01(m): 10:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
Truth, but when they eventually break up with you, your name na sorry...the reverse of all what you wrote there will become your case...90% of nigerian girls dnt know how to date...you only enjoy them that moment they first fell inlove with you, after then, they'd become your worst enemy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 18, 2016
Mediapace:
8.Start forming boss on Nairaland :
That is why we see some nuisance like .... Flaunting their Man not knowing the man sef dey on Nairaland.
The guy and his friends are discussing how them go dupe you like :
[img]http://3.bp..com/-g57iUe-2VpU/VXotnjZfu_I/AAAAAAAAAfY/vL_Bez0XOFQ/s320/bola%2Btinubu%2Bmay%2Bnot%2Bbe%2Ba%2Blocal%2Bchampion.jpg[/img]
9.Giving her your ATM digits/using same account : What a silly mistake,and if God wan purnish finish you finish make he no marry you.
The house you are living sef,he will use it as collateral
He will use your money to marry another wife and travel to another location you can't find him
hmmmmm, coming from a man
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by UIA04(f): 10:44pm On Jul 18, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Turth
Come, you rub tin tomatoes for lips?
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 18, 2016
8. Asking for airtime.
9. Asking for iPhone 6s.
10. Going on first date with two of her friends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
DanceVille:
Not guilty of any aforementioned silly mistakes... E don tey wey we don dey love so our head dey there grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by KingDavid102: 10:47pm On Jul 18, 2016
Nice post though
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 18, 2016
DanceVille:
Not guilty of any aforementioned silly mistakes... E don tey wey Me don dey love so my head dey there grin
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by Ugo2039(m): 10:48pm On Jul 18, 2016
Jolsnow:
Passionate sex between two lovers isn't a mistake.

Yes; those kinda steamy sessions cheesy
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by omofabulous(f): 10:49pm On Jul 18, 2016
Seriously? Well I have never experienced such, It would be fun to make such mistakes
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 18, 2016
firstking01:
90% of nigerian girls dnt know how to date...you only enjoy them that moment they first fell inlove with you, after then, they'd become your worst enemy.
fact, the best time to fvck a girl is that time u still dey spin her head, she will do anything for u, otherwise if u guys get intimate, she'ld remember what her mum told her about sex when she first saw her period, i dn't take chances, after our first date, i'll b calling u day and night whining u till i fvck u then i'ld rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
cry

Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
grin

Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by DanceVille: 10:58pm On Jul 18, 2016
nma24:
Not guilty of any aforementioned silly mistakes... E don tey wey we don dey love so our head dey there grin
Lol!

*That's good dear*
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
Lol, Nice Article

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by YNWA1: 11:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
Tenkobos:
No3 is not silly if you're sure of him.
Brother I disagree with you. Total disconnection with male friends is too dangerous for a lady.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by MCeeShort(m): 11:17pm On Jul 18, 2016
Very true.
These girls can scare a brother silly!
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by stallion2: 11:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
DanceVille:
one lone guy's personal view
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by pinkyf: 11:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
vivianbelema:
I hate love. cry
Do I care

if u dont care who will shocked

love.......itZ in yoU grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by McBrooklyn(m): 11:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
vivianbelema:
I hate love. cry Do I care

Wetin you con like?? undecided undecided
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by Checked86: 11:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
Rexhenrex:
why are the ills of ladies always buttressed and critically analysed while dat of guys are never looked into? Because av noticed that here on nairaland threads talking about the misdemeanor of guys is overlooked on.

#just soliloquizing tho!
both have always been critically buttressed and analysed but you hardly pay attention to that of the guys. You want to unearth an unending argument about guys' never-do-wrong status, right? Just pay attention.

1 Like

Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by goingape1: 11:27pm On Jul 18, 2016

Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by HDee(m): 11:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
Warris dis for God sake?
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
FP please cc: lalakukulala

1 Like

Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by HDee(m): 11:35pm On Jul 18, 2016
VenusBetty:
grin
Ohh... Blaq beauty! That got my attention..grin How is you?
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by Checked86: 11:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
YNWA1:
Brother I disagree with you. Total disconnection with male friends is too dangerous for a lady.
don't mind the guy. He may be one of those that tell their girlfriends to disassociate with their male friends because of insecurity. They would say, "I have authority over the girl". It is a criminal offence. A girl that you have decided you will never marry but still go ahead and disconnect her from other male friends. It is very bad. Some guys will even go as far as telling their girlfriends to stop following their female friends that she knew before meeting you and they never killed or led her astray but would now do so because mr. Insecurity(Authority) is dating her.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by Izyyblaze(f): 11:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]okay
Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by whitebeard(m): 11:51pm On Jul 18, 2016
Jolsnow:
Passionate sex between two lovers isn't a mistake.

Re: 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast by Izyyblaze(f): 11:55pm On Jul 18, 2016
firstking01:
Truth, but when they eventually break up with you, your name na sorry...the reverse of all what you wrote their will become your case...90% of nigerian girls dnt know how to date...you only enjoy them that moment they first fell inlove with you, after then, they'd become your worst enemy.
No...they only become your nightmare when you take their love for granted.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single / How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? / Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.