Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,396 members, 7,853,757 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:30 PM

This Topic Is For Matured Guys Only - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Topic Is For Matured Guys Only (2293 Views)

Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) / Matured Guys..is Mouthaction Really A Must During Sexx? / Help! Matured Guys Are Scarce On Nairaland!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Topic Is For Matured Guys Only by lovesmile16: 9:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
lagosflexcamp:
Shey the babe in question get Toto, boobs and a nice looking booty? Well if she have all this attributes I mentioned, then you absolutely have nothing to worry about. Beauty is transient and a bad set of teeth shouldn't deter you from marrying her as long as you guys love yourselves. People are marrying cripples nowadays, so a bad dentation shouldn't be a problem. grin

Just consider this things I listed

Nice Toto
Sweet boobs
Big booty

If the babe get this three wonderful assets, guy forget about her bad teeth. If you are bang**g her and don't want to see her teeth, you can use pillow to cover her face. grin

Hahahaha,u r a joker.

1 Like

Re: This Topic Is For Matured Guys Only by hardeorlah: 2:53am On Jul 19, 2016
OP, I am very sure it is because she has money and help you financially that is why you are forcing yourself to want to marry her. Because
1. you saw her look before you went into the relationship.
2.when she was spending on u, you did not consider the look.
3. when the relationship is now very serious and close to marriage you are now considering look.

1 Like

Re: This Topic Is For Matured Guys Only by mrjojo: 3:28am On Jul 19, 2016
in every relationship, there should be at least a little bit of ATTRACTION. Op didn't you noticed she wasn't pretty enough for you when you asked her out? Abi this "buck teeth" of hers was missing when you were busy kissin and se.x with her, so what exactly attracted you to her in the first place??
if you are not attracted to her and not proud of her , please let her go and find someone BETTER that will, don't marry her cos of pity.Marriage is toooo long to be hiding one's wife.
Re: This Topic Is For Matured Guys Only by rosalieene(f): 9:33am On Jul 19, 2016
lmaoooo op good character covers all na
Re: This Topic Is For Matured Guys Only by rosalieene(f): 9:37am On Jul 19, 2016
lagosflexcamp:
Shey the babe in question get Toto, boobs and a nice looking booty? Well if she have all this attributes I mentioned, then you absolutely have nothing to worry about. Beauty is transient and a bad set of teeth shouldn't deter you from marrying her as long as you guys love yourselves. People are marrying cripples nowadays, so a bad dentation shouldn't be a problem. grin

Just consider this things I listed

Nice Toto
Sweet boobs
Big booty

If the babe get this three wonderful assets, guy forget about her bad teeth. If you are bang**g her and don't want to see her teeth, you can use pillow to cover her face. grin
kikikikiki..... funny you!
pillow ko pillow ni
Re: This Topic Is For Matured Guys Only by lovesmile16: 9:50am On Jul 19, 2016
mrjojo:
in every relationship, there should be at least a little bit of ATTRACTION. Op didn't you noticed she wasn't pretty enough for you when you asked her out? Abi this "buck teeth" of hers was missing when you were busy kissin and se.x with her, so what exactly attracted you to her in the first place??
if you are not attracted to her and not proud of her , please let her go and find someone BETTER that will, don't marry her cos of pity.Marriage is toooo long to be hiding one's wife.

Hmmmm
Re: This Topic Is For Matured Guys Only by faruz: 10:26am On Jul 19, 2016
baba, buy caro white for her nd see wonders.. pink lips go show join............
Re: This Topic Is For Matured Guys Only by Cutie9936(f): 1:10pm On Jul 19, 2016
Beauty does not matter, she can cook, keep d house clean, she dnt twerk, thinks about how to make money for her future husband and kids.
My dear beauty fades away as she grow older, but a good heart n character don't change, she can put on makeup, dnt d shy to show her off d world.

What if u marry a pretty girl were by she can't cook, take care of the family all she knows is fashion, splashy things!!! Wat with u do den regret? d earlier d better way in a right path d decision is in ur hands..

makeup can beautify her!!!
Re: This Topic Is For Matured Guys Only by Mann11: 1:27pm On Sep 25, 2016
lovesmile16:
I have the best girlfriend in the world. She is a a Doctor,well behaved,she can cook,she loves me so so much and it is very glaring that she loves me. She is classy and everything u can think of. My problem is that she is not fine at all. She has a buck teeth and it makes her very ugly. My mum even said she wasn't fine but she still likes her since she is a good girl. I really wish something could be done about her teeth but it seems it can't be changed. I really want to marry a beautiful lady at all cost because am not blessed with good looks. I love this lady so much though and I wish she was fine,even just a little,not so fine oo,just a normal face. All my friend flaunt their beautiful babes on their DP and I feel ashamed putting up hers cos when I do,nobody praises the picture like when my friends put pictures of their own girlfriends. Pls how can I overcome this feeling cos I must marry my girlfriend,she is too good in other aspect except her looks which is not her fault.
Oga, and you said the girl is a doctor? Adonbilivit. Anyways, no one knows it all. THERE I S A SOLUTION. The teeth need only to be braced for 18 months and the transformation will shock you. It costs around #300,000 (on the average) here in Nigeria. It is even by far cheaper at OAU dental hospital. It was #120,000 three years ago. Best of luck.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boyfriend Recession, Help! / What Gift Would You Give To The Person Above You? / Job: Front desk officer wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.