Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Job: Front desk officer wanted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Job: Front desk officer wanted (2283 Views)

Front Desk Officer / "My Boss Saw Me Having Sex On His Desk With His Daughter" / [PICS] WTF?! Naija Lecturer Having S3x With Female Student On Office Desk! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job: Front desk officer wanted by kinkie(f): 8:50pm On Feb 04, 2017
Advice anyone?
Re: Job: Front desk officer wanted by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 04, 2017
Bad place for an advice o.

My advice break up. I know you won't.
Marriage day set and he is still fighting over this is like lightning before thunder. The fight will move to something else when you get married. And you will end up single in a married home.

Since your a christian.....pray!
It always works
Re: Job: Front desk officer wanted by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 04, 2017
Lol, just calm him down & don't break up please.

Sleep over one night is OK and good enough. You have done nothing wrong. This restriction is normal in christian homes, nothing special at all.

Tell him to step up and marry you. Chikena !
Re: Job: Front desk officer wanted by ikp120(m): 9:03pm On Feb 04, 2017
Tell him "NO!" if you really don't want to do it. If he gets mad or annoyed, give him space. Don't try to impress anyone, not even a boyfriend or even fiance.
Re: Job: Front desk officer wanted by Paulpaulpaul(m): 9:04pm On Feb 04, 2017
Breakup with him and come to me, I'm a good christian, I won't intiate sex if you don't ask for it. Also, I'm a good cook, I cook my food; I won't bother on that either.

On a serious note, tell him you can't do that point blank and see his reaction, if he calls it quit, then he has another lady.

Btw, I have a feeling you know what you want
Re: Job: Front desk officer wanted by ybalogs(m): 9:07pm On Feb 04, 2017
The fact that you're engaged says a lot.It means you're both very ready to take the next step. Since your house is not so far,you can always find time to cook for him more than once in a week and of course do the laundry simultaneously. I really don't know what to say about the sleep over qualms. It shouldn't come between you at all except he has an ulterior motive. Anyways ,you can pray over it as spirit even directs you to cook for him,it should direct you to or to not sleep over.All the best.
Re: Job: Front desk officer wanted by adegeye38(m): 9:07pm On Feb 04, 2017
kinkie:
I just want to pour my heart.. I don't know what to do anymore

I am 26 and my fiance is 30.. I am the first child of three children, and I am from a religious Christian home. my younger ones are in uni..so I am the only one with my parents at the moment.. till they are on vacation.

we have been dating for three years and we also did our introduction few months ago.. the wedding date has been picked for this year (very soon).

like once a month, I wash his cloth.. I also cook for him once a week, sometimes it may be lesser than that or more than that..depends on when the spirit leads.. His house is not so far from my parents, (though not of treatable distance) and coincidentally our offices are not far from each other.

One thing we have always quarrelled about is me sleeping over.. No, as a matter of fact, he wants us to live "couples life" when we are not yet married.. it doesn't stop there, he wants me to cook every damned time, like when one soup finishes, I should be there to make another and I should visit him every time.

(yeah we have sex occasionally), but he wants me to leave my parents house and stay for like a week, go home. come back again and do the same thing.

As deep Christians, my parents would not hear of it that I slept over at his place.. so I only attempted to sleep over very few times and I go back home in the morning..I had to even lie to my parent that I was somewhere else (which was difficult for me..i dont have a close friend around that I can use to lie) . Personally I am not comfortable with sleep overs (because we are not married yet) but because of love and his constant complains I had to cave in. this was the same thing with sex, before I finally agreed he complained and complained..

The problem is he is now threatening me with a break up if I don't change (that is sleep over more often and in longer days instead of one night, wash more often, cook more often, and visit more often).. we actually had a lil quarrel and it led to the whole sleep over matter again ..

I am really fed up because we are always quarrelling about this..

I feel I am doing my best enough, and is selfish of him.. We see almost everyday or at least thrice a week. Once I close from work, we go home together and I stop at his place most times before going home.. Still it's not enough..

I have a mum who has been ill (on and off) for some months now. so once I close from work, I am still the one to cook for the family and do all necessary chores.. during the weekend, I oversee her shop when if I can, sometimes I visit him if I am not going to work in the weekend (cos i work weekend sometimes) ..

but yet he feels I am not doing enough... I am so fed up
You parents are deep christians, but what stops you from being one?, from forncation to lying, now he wants you to continue in sin, firstly make your way right with your maker, also i dont think your fiance is a Christian at all, which can be dangerous, anyhow may God help you to make the best decision.

2 Likes

Re: Job: Front desk officer wanted by GloriaNino: 9:09pm On Feb 04, 2017
Oh so sorry about this your story, that's if it true cry
Re: Job: Front desk officer wanted by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:23pm On Feb 04, 2017
cummando:

Marriage day set and he is still fighting over this is like lightning before thunder. The fight will move to something else when you get married. And you will end up single in a married home.

It always works
What's with you folks and ruining relationships? Have you ever sacrificed or made rational compromises for a committed relationship to work? Heck! Have you ever exclusively dated a girl for two years? Here you are trying to ruin a three-year-old one.

The dude isn't a philanderer or a serial abuser - he's just a virile man who wants his woman with him and there's nothing wrong with that. Their differences can be worked on.
Re: Job: Front desk officer wanted by Daviestunech(m): 9:26pm On Feb 04, 2017
GloriaNino:
Oh so sorry about this your story, that's if it true cry
Re: Job: Front desk officer wanted by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
TheSonOfMark:
What's with you folks and ruining relationships? Have you ever sacrificed or made rational compromises for a committed relationship to work? Heck! Have you ever exclusively dated a girl for two years? Here you are trying to ruin a three-year-old one.

The dude isn't a philanderer or a serial abuser - he's just a virile man who wants his woman with him and there's nothing wrong with that. Their differences can be worked on.
Don't begin a quote with questions you can't get answers to. Did I bring her here to report her life? It's a public forum and I can say whatever I want. And I just gave her the best advice she can get.
Don't go looking for trouble boy. I know more about relationships than u can ever know.
Stay off my lane. I don't troll. I attack.

1 Like

Re: Job: Front desk officer wanted by iPrevail(m): 9:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
So cooking and washing for a partner every now and then is a big deal? Just how? Seems everything is a big deal to Nigerian girls. Does he also pay you "stipends" every now and then? Do you complain about that too.

Well, like someone suggested already, break up! Since things like this will be a problem to you in a relationship. Go, stay in your parents house and wait for a husband.
Re: Job: Front desk officer wanted by Dinocarex(m): 9:40pm On Feb 04, 2017
Thank Goodness, your supposed husband is showing what he really is before marriage! How can he be threatening you with break-up because you didn't sleep over at his place? Meaning.. When you are married and you did something wrong.. Guess what dearie!! He will threaten you with DIVORCE or turn you to an object!

A man whose marriage is billed to hold this year and can't even exercise patience and hold his libodo plus all vetor power accrued to him as man!

I can bodly tell you this... You are in for a LONG THING in Marriage.

I will quote Pastor Adeboye's word for you.. If your spouse is not treating you and respecting you during courtship. He/She won't respect you in marriage!

A broken courtship is better than a broken home!

The choice is yours!!!
Re: Job: Front desk officer wanted by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 04, 2017
kinkie:

I am 26 and my fiance is 30.. I am the first child of three children, and I am from a religious Christian home. my younger ones are in uni..so I am the only one with my parents at the moment.. till they are on vacation.

we have been dating for three years and we also did our introduction few months ago.. the wedding date has been picked for this year (very soon).

like once a month, I wash his cloth.. I also cook for him once a week, sometimes it may be lesser than that or more than that..depends on when the spirit leads.. His house is not so far from my parents, (though not of treatable distance) and coincidentally our offices are not far from each other.

One thing we have always quarrelled about is me sleeping over.. No, as a matter of fact, he wants us to live "couples life" when we are not yet married.. it doesn't stop there, he wants me to cook every damned time, like when one soup finishes, I should be there to make another and I should visit him every time.

(yeah we have sex occasionally), but he wants me to leave my parents house and stay for like a week, go home. come back again and do the same thing.

As deep Christians, my parents would not hear of it that I slept over at his place.. so I only attempted to sleep over very few times and I go back home in the morning..I had to even lie to my parent that I was somewhere else (which was difficult for me..i dont have a close friend around that I can use to lie) . Personally I am not comfortable with sleep overs (because we are not married yet) but because of love and his constant complains I had to cave in. this was the same thing with sex, before I finally agreed he complained and complained..

The problem is he is now threatening me with a break up if I don't change (that is sleep over more often and in longer days instead of one night, wash more often, cook more often, and visit more often).. we actually had a lil quarrel and it led to the whole sleep over matter again ..

I feel I am doing my best enough, and is selfish of him.. We see almost everyday or at least thrice a week. Once I close from work, we go home together and I stop at his place most times before going home.. Still it's not enough..

I have a mum who has been ill (on and off) for some months now. so once I close from work, I am still the one to cook for the family and do all necessary chores.. during the weekend, I oversee her shop when if I can, sometimes I visit him if I am not going to work in the weekend (cos i work weekend sometimes) ..

U claim ur a good Christian and 'yeah we have sex occasionally'? don't u think ur stories are contradictory? U don't want to spend longer days sleeping in his house cos ur not married but u have sex occasionally which is supposed to be for married people so I wonder what's left of u. My take is he must be very stupid and arrogant to threaten u with a break up because u don't want to come sleep more at his place as if ur life depends on him, any way I won't blame him cos to him he has nothing to loose since he had already scattered ur thing; u see why it pays to abstain from sex? Cos all thing being equal ur the one that is supposed to threaten him with a break up should he insists u come spend the night at his place.

1 Like

Re: Job: Front desk officer wanted by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:49pm On Feb 04, 2017
cummando:

Don't begin a quote with questions you can't get answers to. Did I bring her here to report her life? It's a public forum and I can say whatever I want. And I just gave her the best advice she can get.
Don't go looking for trouble boy. I know more about relationships than u can ever know.
Stay off my lane. I don't troll. I attack.
The only relationship experience you have is with bickering voices in your head!

No male who's dated a woman and hopes to start a family with her would advice another person to ditch theirs in the flowing gutters of petty excuses.

You're nothing more than a happy-go-lucky, stick-my-dick-in-every-hole time-waster!
Re: Job: Front desk officer wanted by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 04, 2017
TheSonOfMark:
The only relationship experience you have is with bickering voices in your head!

No male who's dated a woman and hopes to start a family with her would advice another person to ditch theirs in the flowing gutters of petty excuses.

You're nothing more than a happy-go-lucky, stick-my-dick-in-every-hole time-waster!

Laughs in Spanish.....
I don't speak to children.
Come forth and I'm sure I'll have you as a kid. slowpoke
Re: Job: Front desk officer wanted by ifex370(m): 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2017
Your problem.started with your first compromise on sex..

Pray for wisdom, stand your ground..

Don't be afraid of any other thing
Re: Job: Front desk officer wanted by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:03pm On Feb 04, 2017
cummando:

Laughs in Spanish.....
I don't speak to children.
Come forth and I'm sure I'll have you as a kid. slowpoke
This is a written back-and-forth, not a spoken one; that renders your "speak to children" drab assumption invalid.

Grow up, ask a girl out and keep her for two years then maybe - just maybe - you'd truly understand the sacrifices the OP and her man have had to make.
Re: Job: Front desk officer wanted by Quintessential1(f): 10:06pm On Feb 04, 2017
Something isn't right here. I don't trust that fiance of yours. If truly your marriage is slated to hold this year, then I don't see any reason for his impatience.

My dear, you've compromised a lot. Now, it's time to stick to your guns or you'll never have your way with anything even when you get married! From your story up there, @Kinkie, your fiance is looking for a good reason to call it quits. But before then, he wants to enjoy as many privileges and possible.
Re: Job: Front desk officer wanted by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 04, 2017
TheSonOfMark:
This is a written back-and-forth, not a spoken one; that renders your "speak to children" drab assumption invalid.

Grow up, ask a girl out and keep her for two years then maybe - just maybe - you'd truly understand the sacrifices the OP and her man have had to make.
no wonder you were trolled.
Go and buy bobo.
Re: Job: Front desk officer wanted by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 04, 2017
Quintessential1:
Something isn't right here. I don't trust that fiance of yours. If truly your marriage is slated to hold this year, then I don't see any reason for his impatience.

My dear, you've compromised a lot. Now, it's time to stick to your guns or you'll never have your way with anything even when you get married! From your story up there, @Kinkie, your fiance is looking for a good reason to call it quits. But before then, he wants to enjoy as many privileges and possible.

May your sense never leave you!!!
TheSonOfMark come and hear somebody talk.
But first have you bought your bobo.?
If they don't have buy caprisone.
Pikin

1 Like

Re: Job: Front desk officer wanted by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 04, 2017
Its called a test run... see how yall fit
On a serious note.
With the number of crazy people its another way of studying your better half.
@OP this matter is btw u and yer man
U need to talk plenty
Re: Job: Front desk officer wanted by kinkie(f): 10:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
ethene:

U claim ur a good Christian and 'yeah we have sex occasionally'? don't u think ur stories are contradictory? U don't want to spend longer days sleeping in his house cos ur not married but u have sex occasionally which is supposed to be for married people so I wonder what's left of u. My take is he must be very stupid and arrogant to threaten u with a break up because u don't want to come sleep more at his place as if ur life depends on him, any way I won't blame him cos to him he has nothing to loose since he had already scattered ur thing; u see why it pays to abstain from sex? Cos all thing being equal ur the one that is supposed to threaten him with a break up should he insists u come spend the night at his place.
I didn't claim to be a good Christian.. though I try my very best to be one but I am not perfect.. I have shortcomings .. what I said is my parents are deep Christians..

I tried my best to abstain from sex for more than a year of dating but he begged and cajoled..and everything possible .. so yes I was foolish enough to accept eventually.. but we have done the deed now..

his excuses are that this is not the way it was with his ex.. she comes over for days and she cooks, clean, wash and all sorts.. but I don't do the same.. whereas I am a lady who works.. I can't do all that.. moreover I am still under my parent, and sleeping over is not acceptable to them irrespective of my age.. so I do it only when I can
Re: Job: Front desk officer wanted by kinkie(f): 10:44pm On Feb 04, 2017
cummando:

It always works
thanks for your advice... like u said I am not sure I want to break up.. because of the fact that we have come this far.. (introduction, our families now know each other) and I love him very much.

frankly speaking I believe he doesn't really mean it too.. there are times that I am able to turn the conversation around and threaten him with breaking if he keeps asking me to sleep over, then he would start begging and doing all sort of nice things for me.. then till the next episode
Re: Job: Front desk officer wanted by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:46pm On Feb 04, 2017
cummando:

May your sense never leave you!!!
TheSonOf.Mark come and hear somebody talk.
But first have you bought your bobo.?
If they don't have buy caprisone.
Pikin
You lurked around hoping to spin your web of ignorance on the splinters of another paranoid person's assertion(s) just to justify your earlier gaffe.

The truth hurts - you've never dated a woman exclusively for two or three years! You're immature and emotionally damaged! No sane woman would date you ; hence, your inexperience. smiley
Re: Job: Front desk officer wanted by kinkie(f): 10:48pm On Feb 04, 2017
truthsayer007:
Lol, just calm him down & don't break up please.

Sleep over one night is OK and good enough. You have done nothing wrong. This restriction is normal in christian homes, nothing special at all.

Tell him to step up and marry you. Chikena !
thanks a lot.. he doesn't see it as a restriction but as me not been social or outgoing or conforming to what other babes are doing out there..

but aside from been a Christian or not.. I can't be cooking and cleaning everyday, when I work and have my parents to care for at home.. (we don't have a maid) .. I am also not comfortable with it..
Re: Job: Front desk officer wanted by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:57pm On Feb 04, 2017
kinkie:
thanks for your advice... like u said I am not sure I want to break up.. because of the fact that we have come this far.. (introduction, our families now know each other) and I love him very much.

frankly speaking I believe he doesn't really mean it too.. there are times that I am able to turn the conversation around and threaten him with breaking if he keeps asking me to sleep over, then he would start begging and doing all sort of nice things for me.. then till the next episode
Boot to Cummando's guts!

Nice decision, missy. Resist any attempt by loveless, sexist, philandering physical abusers like Cummando to make you ditch a relationship you strived to build.
Re: Job: Front desk officer wanted by firstking01(m): 10:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
You started the whole mess up by succumbing to sleep with him...another thing i see is incompatibilty...i loved the way you first dated him but not until you started agreeing to his selfish advances, i love girls who hallow and stand by their words...truth is, if you yield to sleep overs and constant cooking, when you finally marry him the marriage will be boring as hell and you musta wasted the whole vibes during when you were giving him inceasant sex and cook overs...so, stick to your guns sweetheart and give yourself some selfworth...talking about love, love is not just enough to why you should go against your vows and swears cos love itself is prone to fading away.
Re: Job: Front desk officer wanted by kinkie(f): 11:04pm On Feb 04, 2017
iPrevail:
So cooking and washing for a partner every now and then is a big deal? Just how? Seems everything is a big deal to Nigerian girls. Does he also pay you "stipends" every now and then? Do you complain about that too.

Well, like someone suggested already, break up! Since things like this will be a problem to you in a relationship. Go, stay in your parents house and wait for a husband.
cooking and washing is nothing.. I can always do that with ease... but I am working (including weekend sometimes).. so when I am free during the weekend I come over to cook and I go back home in the night..which I also have to do the same thing at my parents (but I am not complaining).

but even if I am not working, once in a week is okay I believe..

problem is that, anytime I am not going to work , he expects me to be at his place (EVERYTIME I AM NOT WORKING) .. if I don't he complains I am not caring enough and I am not excited about seeing him.. but I have a life too.. sometimes I just want to have my own time..

sleeping over is a another thing entirely
Re: Job: Front desk officer wanted by kinkie(f): 11:08pm On Feb 04, 2017
Quintessential1:

you do have a good point.. I will try to be stronger

1 Like

Re: Job: Front desk officer wanted by Apina(m): 1:44am On Feb 05, 2017
kinkie:

Giving ur partner d impression that u cannot compromise is really a red flag, when its d case that u guys are set to marry soon as u stated. Every individuals paradigm for judgment varies and it would be best to know that of ur partner. Be diplomatic when putting across ur point and do not make it look as though ur decision is from a religious perspective which it is cos he might find it offensive that u r perhaps trying to insinuate what u might never have thought of. U are gonna be his wife for life and whatever he's asking u to do would surely become ur duty as his wife, intensifying ur efforts in assuring him for the time being would go a long way to ease of the pressure and letting ur parents know that u are going to spend some days in ur husband to be place wouldn't kill, remember ur parents are already living their married life, urs doesn't necessarily have to be same as theirs.
Re: Job: Front desk officer wanted by Boxer007(m): 8:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
ikp120:
Tell him "NO!" if you really don't want to do it. If he gets mad or annoyed, give him space. Don't try to impress anyone, not even a boyfriend or even fiance.

Hi boo. would you sit on my lap and take 4 pictures with me?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Are More Good Looking Than Girls(fact) / South African Drama Queen Shows Her Thing During Her Award / My God! My BF Always Ask For Sex And Goes Rounds After Rounds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.