Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,059 members, 7,841,997 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Comment One Weird Thing You Do That Most People Don't Know About. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Comment One Weird Thing You Do That Most People Don't Know About. (879 Views)

Comment One Thing You Wish You Had Known Or Done Before Getting Married / See The Weird Thing This Lady Said About Her Boyfriend (photo) / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comment One Weird Thing You Do That Most People Don't Know About. by zoneros(m): 10:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
Confession time!!!

Comment one strange or weird thing you do that most people don't know about.

Let's make it fun!

I'll start:

When the package says "Tear here" I tear the other side.

Keep it rolling...
Re: Comment One Weird Thing You Do That Most People Don't Know About. by IHATEPUZZY(m): 10:03pm On Jul 18, 2016
I check female dp to to view dia azz and boobz

1 Like

Re: Comment One Weird Thing You Do That Most People Don't Know About. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
I usually talk to myself and laugh out loud, especially when am trying to mimic some characters in animes especially the dude from steins gate.

1 Like

Re: Comment One Weird Thing You Do That Most People Don't Know About. by Lavedaa: 10:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
lipsrsealed you don't wanna hear read it.
Re: Comment One Weird Thing You Do That Most People Don't Know About. by Cutezt(m): 10:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
Admiring A Nairalander grin
Re: Comment One Weird Thing You Do That Most People Don't Know About. by zoneros(m): 10:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
I bite my fingernails sometimes

1 Like

Re: Comment One Weird Thing You Do That Most People Don't Know About. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 18, 2016
I fap
Re: Comment One Weird Thing You Do That Most People Don't Know About. by halfricanadian(f): 10:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
I can bite by the bundles tongue tongue

Op if i type it u wont see it unless d flash is on
Re: Comment One Weird Thing You Do That Most People Don't Know About. by Teniolasmart: 10:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
pcguru1:
I usually talk to myself and laugh out loud, especially when am trying to mimic some characters in animes especially the dude from steins gate.
haaaaa.....u talk to ur self.........anyway,madness starts gradually and even laugh anyhow......u need to start booking sections in yabaleft
Re: Comment One Weird Thing You Do That Most People Don't Know About. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 18, 2016
Teniolasmart:
haaaaa.....u talk to ur self.........anyway,madness starts gradually and even laugh anyhow......u need to start booking sections in yabaleft

Lol ironically am smoking weed while replying to you, truth is , madness is relative , If everyone was mad and I was the normal one then it would mean am the mad one since madness is the norms, and the norms is madness. Wait am confused now

2 Likes

Re: Comment One Weird Thing You Do That Most People Don't Know About. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
I check mimzy dp to to view her azz and boobz grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Comment One Weird Thing You Do That Most People Don't Know About. by hertz9te(m): 11:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
I
Re: Comment One Weird Thing You Do That Most People Don't Know About. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
Lavedaa:
lipsrsealed you don't wanna hear read it.
I wanna wink
Re: Comment One Weird Thing You Do That Most People Don't Know About. by Dannidom(m): 1:17am On Jul 19, 2016
I'm a closet kush admirer
ohh poo! don't say shi*t to my mother
Re: Comment One Weird Thing You Do That Most People Don't Know About. by prahcetomi(m): 1:23am On Jul 19, 2016
I talk to myself aloud, a lot.
Re: Comment One Weird Thing You Do That Most People Don't Know About. by halfricanadian(f): 1:24am On Jul 19, 2016
tongue tongue dats d only way dey spite me on nl

Niggas cant even face me weaklings of life

Oshi radarada
Re: Comment One Weird Thing You Do That Most People Don't Know About. by Dannidom(m): 1:30am On Jul 19, 2016
halfricanadian:

Oshi radarada
what do you do to niggas?
Re: Comment One Weird Thing You Do That Most People Don't Know About. by halfricanadian(f): 1:31am On Jul 19, 2016
Dannidom:
what do you do to niggas?

Will tell dem bitter truth nd ow foolish deir existence is
Re: Comment One Weird Thing You Do That Most People Don't Know About. by Dannidom(m): 1:32am On Jul 19, 2016
halfricanadian:

Will tell dem bitter truth nd ow foolish deir existence is
what you gon do to me
Re: Comment One Weird Thing You Do That Most People Don't Know About. by Nobody: 1:33am On Jul 19, 2016
halfricanadian:

Oshi radarada

what is wrong with you? Who dissed you now?
Re: Comment One Weird Thing You Do That Most People Don't Know About. by Teniolasmart: 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
pcguru1:

Lol ironically am smoking weed while replying to you, truth is , madness is relative , If everyone was mad and I was the normal one then it would mean am the mad one since madness is the norms, and the norms is madness. Wait am confused now
i said....it.............u are definately mad......ir crazy;.....am confused right now
Re: Comment One Weird Thing You Do That Most People Don't Know About. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
Teniolasmart:
i said....it.............u are definately mad......ir crazy;.....am confused right now

Lol don't think too much about my statement , am able to blend in with normal people, sssssh don't tell anyone
Re: Comment One Weird Thing You Do That Most People Don't Know About. by sexymoma(f): 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2016
i get? angry

(1) (Reply)

See What This Father Did To His Son On His Son's Bithday / How Affairs Before Marriage Affect Life / Popular Nigeria British Singer Daughter Claim She wan to be a man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.