Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,028 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

See What This Father Did To His Son On His Son's Bithday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Father Did To His Son On His Son's Bithday (866 Views)

Your Opinion About This Father And Her Daughter In The Bathroom (pic) / Wow! Roman Goddess Drops B@nging Photos To Mark Bithday / Kenyan Family Advertises Single Son On Facebook, See Requirements For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Father Did To His Son On His Son's Bithday by TundeAdeleke9: 8:48pm On Aug 01, 2016
what do you have to say about it??

Re: See What This Father Did To His Son On His Son's Bithday by hungryboy(m): 8:52pm On Aug 01, 2016
Child abuse,
Lock up that ram of a father,
And give that child up for adoption
Re: See What This Father Did To His Son On His Son's Bithday by MDsambo: 8:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
He is high ASF
Re: See What This Father Did To His Son On His Son's Bithday by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:59pm On Aug 01, 2016
An insane father chilling the brain of a sane son....that wine is prolly cold too..smh
Re: See What This Father Did To His Son On His Son's Bithday by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
Aan insane father chilling the brain of a sane son....that wine is prolly cold too..smh
Re: See What This Father Did To His Son On His Son's Bithday by nrexzy: 9:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
When ur dad is an Alcoholic!
Re: See What This Father Did To His Son On His Son's Bithday by iykekelvins(m): 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2016
Wahrisds! The man is insane.
Re: See What This Father Did To His Son On His Son's Bithday by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 01, 2016
A Useless man that's what he is! angry
Re: See What This Father Did To His Son On His Son's Bithday by TamedWolf90: 11:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
That man is 90% Afikpo man.. .

Bring up the child in a way he will never depart from..

But it's wrong sha...

Jarizod you no day sleep?? ??
Re: See What This Father Did To His Son On His Son's Bithday by authority007: 11:04pm On Aug 01, 2016
iranu.
Re: See What This Father Did To His Son On His Son's Bithday by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 01, 2016
TamedWolf90:
That man is 90% Afikpo man.. .

Bring up the child in a way he will never depart from..

But it's wrong sha...

Jarizod you no day sleep?? ??
bossman..na election result dey keep me up o grin
Re: See What This Father Did To His Son On His Son's Bithday by TamedWolf90: 11:09pm On Aug 01, 2016
Jarizod:
bossman..na election result dey keep me up o grin

Me sef don'wait tire...

How you day nah?
Re: See What This Father Did To His Son On His Son's Bithday by rawpadgin(m): 11:13pm On Aug 01, 2016
this my might be an ijaw man
no offense to my ijaw brothers
Re: See What This Father Did To His Son On His Son's Bithday by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 01, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Me sef don'wait tire...

How you day nah?
The thread don already open..na jega everybody dey wait now

I cool baba..u?
Re: See What This Father Did To His Son On His Son's Bithday by TamedWolf90: 11:18pm On Aug 01, 2016
Jarizod:
The thread don already open..na jega everybody dey wait now

I cool baba..u?

I'm indifferent,....

Will likely go to bed.. My head aches
Re: See What This Father Did To His Son On His Son's Bithday by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 01, 2016
TamedWolf90:

I'm indifferent,....

Will likely go to bed.. My head aches
Go to bed bruh.health is wealth.
You can see the results tomorrow smiley

(1) (Reply)

I Will Have Premarital S*x To Test My Man / Is Payment Of Bride Price Not Discriminatory? / The Player’s Handbook: Signs That Tell When A Shy Girl Likes You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.