Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari On A Nairaland Poll - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari On A Nairaland Poll (3455 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport / Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari As President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari On A Nairaland Poll by drstan(m): 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
I need that link asap, need to vote for mr stone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari On A Nairaland Poll by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hahahahahaha this is the funniest thing I've read here in months

Btw, can I get link to that thread? I need to cast my vote for mrStone

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari On A Nairaland Poll by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2016
kropotkin2:
The coalition that got rid of the ineffectual buffoon was not forged on the internet nor on a website that has a membership of less than 1% of the population. The president still has the overwhelming support of the people, most of whom have never even heard of Nairaland before. For as long as the support of the core north is assured, and Tinubu holds his own in the west, it is certain that your wailing will last a long time .
your mere hypothesis.

So you are alluding that 95% of users on Nairaland are those that didn't vote for him before?

Who will login with all his nairaland account just to vote for a stone?

If they did it now, what stopped them from doing it in other nairaland polls conducted in 2015 to make Jonathan victorious?.

I don't need to convince you because it doesn't change the fact that buhari have performed woefully. He will be defeated in the north, just as he was during his penultimate election.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari On A Nairaland Poll by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Hahahahahaha this is the funniest thing I've read here in months

Btw, can I get link to that thread? I need to cast my vote for mrStone

here: https://www.nairaland.com/3232828/win-again-presidential-election-holds cool .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari On A Nairaland Poll by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
blueto:
your mere hypothesis.

So you are alluding that 95% of users on Nairaland are those that didn't vote for him before?

Who will login with all his nairaland account just to vote for a stone?

If they did it now, what stopped them from doing it in other nairaland polls conducted in 2015 to make Jonathan victorious?.

I don't need to convince you because it doesn't change the fact that buhari have performed woefully. He will be defeated in the north, just as he was during his penultimate election.
Keep on dreaming wailer, i pray God preserves our lives till 2019 so i can dig up this post and shove it in your face
Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari On A Nairaland Poll by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
kropotkin2:
Keep on dreaming wailer, i pray God preserves our lives till 2019 so i can dig up this post and shove it in your face
hilarious. Don't worry, I will be the one to exhume your post, just ensure that you won't quickly deactivate your NL account after suffering stupefaction from the election result smiley.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari On A Nairaland Poll by tee10: 4:32pm On Jul 19, 2016
kropotkin2:
The coalition that got rid of the ineffectual buffoon was not forged on the internet nor on a website that has a membership of less than 1% of the population. The president still has the overwhelming support of the people, most of whom have never even heard of Nairaland before. For as long as the support of the core north is assured, and Tinubu holds his own in the west, it is certain that your wailing will last a long time .

Tinubu and the South west will not be supporting PMB come 2019

He will be pushed out under the pretext of old age ( really its due to his slow and poor performance)

You can talk this to the bank!

As things stands, now its same s North and South west that will gang up against ur PMB...wait and see

3 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari On A Nairaland Poll by Mylove55(f): 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
Stone still good na
I'd vote for BREEZE/WIND over Buhari
cant u see flat heads ipod worthless than a stone, they prefer stone than their saviour ipod kanu and their hero- ineffectual buffoon, u ipod also mean stone is preferrable to kanu and gej, becos we all prefer pmb to gej.
Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari On A Nairaland Poll by YhubieIsidore(m): 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
Abeg where can we locate the thread. We Akwa Ibomites want to exercise our franchise oh.... comrade stone, dont worry Akwa Ibom is strongly behind you
Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari On A Nairaland Poll by alawi5k: 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
drstan:
I need that link asap, need to vote for mr stone
YhubieIsidore:
Abeg where can we locate the thread. We Akwa Ibomites want to exercise our franchise oh.... comrade stone, dont worry Akwa Ibom is strongly behind you
https://www.nairaland.com/3232828/win-again-presidential-election-holds.
Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari On A Nairaland Poll by power900: 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2016
May19th:
IPOB Yoots in action right there

IPOB Yoots and negative voting are like
lol,guy must you paste this your uncle pinshure for every trend, we no say everything and anything na like him two finger,thanks to him,we done know already
Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari On A Nairaland Poll by eyeview: 6:59pm On Jul 19, 2016
I,On behalf of the good people of Imo state pledge our unalloyed support for stone.
Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari On A Nairaland Poll by ikorodureporta: 7:34am On Jul 20, 2016
grin
Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari On A Nairaland Poll by nijabazaar: 8:22am On Jul 20, 2016
Some Diarrhaiec Zombies will claim the poll was rigged in favour of Mr Stone.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari On A Nairaland Poll by NaijaCuzin: 2:50pm On Jul 21, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Wetin dy sweet u tongue
no mind the guy ..na likes dey shark am

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize / Learn From History... Maitaisine! / Atiku To Win Kano, Nasarawa, Bauchi, Taraba And 7 Other Northern States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.