Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

I'm So Heartbroken - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm So Heartbroken (4784 Views)

"I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says / I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! / I'm So Heartbroken!!! Pls Advise! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm So Heartbroken by Vikky014(f): 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
This is the more reason why a no sex relationship is good. atleast the girl wont feel used....well my only advice is that u shld move on and strive to be very successful in life bc it is the best form of Revenge

1 Like

Re: I'm So Heartbroken by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 19, 2016
Boring:

already did like 10 times still mixin undecided ..by the way i dont like sleek pple cos dey can cheat eh..i like pple wey dia name na be√rlyn.... #okbye
undecided undecided
Re: I'm So Heartbroken by Boring: 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
Berlyn:
undecided undecided
must u reply all ur mentions.. angry
Re: I'm So Heartbroken by MissRike(f): 6:53pm On Jul 19, 2016
Piptoes:
My boyfriend have been acting funny ever since he travelled abroad. We've dated for about six years. I've been very supportive and even formed the basic part of his life, if u know what I mean. A few months ago, he stopped calling me and our frequent chatting on whatsapp reduced drastically. And whenever I call him, he would pick the call and promise to call back, but never will. So I decided to give him a break, so he could sort himself out. Just last week I tried to find out what the problem was, and why he's been acting so withdrawn, at first he said it was complicated and blamed it on work. But I know it's more than that. The truth is, I love him so much. And I've always envisaged our future together. Yesterday he finally opened up to me, he told me he's meet a lot of ladies and so confused about who to spend the rest of his life with. I was really shocked to hear those words and it just keeps resonating in my head... we've only been seperated for 8 months and all of a sudden I've been shoved in the background. I've decided to leave it in the hands of God. Plus, I feel so hrt broken at the moment. So I'd like to know, is there still light at the end of the tunnel? Or should i give up already?

Op, congrats. You're so lucky @ least ur boyfriend was able to tell you the reason he wants to leave you, mine didn't tell me anything till date. The best thing is to pick up the broken pieces of ur heart and move on.

Re: I'm So Heartbroken by sleekyonyx(f): 9:45pm On Jul 19, 2016
MissRike:

Op, congrats. You're so lucky @ least ur boyfriend was able to tell you the reason he wants to leave you, mine didn't tell me anything till date. The best thing is to pick up the broken pieces of ur heart and move on.
yeah.....most of them just fullishly walk away. And you'll be wandering wht u ever did wrong.
Re: I'm So Heartbroken by sleekyonyx(f): 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2016
Vikky014:
This is the more reason why a no sex relationship is good. atleast the girl wont feel used....well my only advice is that u shld move on and strive to be very successful in life bc it is the best form of Revenge
yeah u hv a point.... but how cn one be in a relationship for that long without sex. Thats why i h8 long rltionshps.... undecided
Re: I'm So Heartbroken by Vikky014(f): 9:59pm On Jul 19, 2016
sleekyonyx:
yeah u hv a point.... but how cn one be in a relationship for that long without sex. Thats why i h8 long rltionshps.... undecided
mydear it is possible so long as the guy wont rape u....bt Long rlationship involving sex is nt good atall. it always affect we ladies at d end of d day
Re: I'm So Heartbroken by MissRike(f): 9:59pm On Jul 19, 2016
sleekyonyx:
yeah.....most of them just fullishly walk away. And you'll be wandering wht u ever did wrong.

Na so my sister, they'll just leave you wondering what on earth you did for them and all you'll get will be speculations. Well, it's good to move on #not easy though#.
Re: I'm So Heartbroken by jidehis: 1:55pm On Jul 26, 2016
Hmm just givee up biko..no point holding on to damaged goods
Piptoes:
My boyfriend have been acting funny ever since he travelled abroad. We've dated for about six years. I've been very supportive and even formed the basic part of his life, if u know what I mean. A few months ago, he stopped calling me and our frequent chatting on whatsapp reduced drastically. And whenever I call him, he would pick the call and promise to call back, but never will. So I decided to give him a break, so he could sort himself out. Just last week I tried to find out what the problem was, and why he's been acting so withdrawn, at first he said it was complicated and blamed it on work. But I know it's more than that. The truth is, I love him so much. And I've always envisaged our future together. Yesterday he finally opened up to me, he told me he's meet a lot of ladies and so confused about who to spend the rest of his life with. I was really shocked to hear those words and it just keeps resonating in my head... we've only been seperated for 8 months and all of a sudden I've been shoved in the background. I've decided to leave it in the hands of God. Plus, I feel so hrt broken at the moment. So I'd like to know, is there still light at the end of the tunnel? Or should i give up already?
Re: I'm So Heartbroken by jidehis: 1:57pm On Jul 26, 2016
Hmm i disagree...truth is ders always a sign when its bout to happen
sleekyonyx:
Heart brk is a difficult thing to deal with. I don't even wish my enemy that...you'll never cee it coming...it just hits u hard like a hurricane and if you're not careful suicidal thoughts will start creeping in and ur mind will begin to play tricks on u. @ op... just take it easy u'll get past this storm...victory awaits
Re: I'm So Heartbroken by lambofri: 2:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
Leave him dear..he doesn't love u anymore..we have to accept that it is okay for ppl to fall out of love and respect them for it..if u bug him bout it u wud become a burden or he wud start to pity u and u wouldn't like that
Re: I'm So Heartbroken by shaneefe(f): 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
You just spoke my mind..it even gets worse when he starts to pity u so its better to just let it go
lambofri:
Leave him dear..he doesn't love u anymore..we have to accept that it is okay for ppl to fall out of love and respect them for it..if u bug him bout it u wud become a burden or he wud start to pity u and u wouldn't like that
Re: I'm So Heartbroken by lambofri: 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
Eya
MissRike:

Re: I'm So Heartbroken by lambofri: 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
Well said
halfricanadian:
Give up

He aint worth it

The man for u will never put u in such a situation

Leave him u represent ursef nd nt him

Ur life race aint his own
Re: I'm So Heartbroken by lambofri: 2:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
It works just well for some people
2BB4CB3E:
people will never learn
Distance never works!!!
Re: I'm So Heartbroken by lambofri: 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
You cant know the future na..she didnt knw he would turn out someday and break it off
Boring:

walahi some ladies are the cause of dia problems...maybe during dat time she go don bounce alot of toasters and pm senders..
Re: I'm So Heartbroken by halfricanadian(f): 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
lambofri:
Well said
Tank u smiley
Re: I'm So Heartbroken by lambofri: 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
yh true
Boring:

how abt u changing ur taste in the guys u roll with...
Re: I'm So Heartbroken by BlackMbakara1(m): 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
@ Op: Letting go is a hard decision, hanging on is a sticky business but the hard truth is to move on...#my1centkontribution

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Married Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her After Sending Them Nudes / “virgin Kill You There” – Lady Tells Her Lecturer On FB. See What Happened / How Did You Get Over Your First Heartbreak?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.