Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Fell For My Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fell For My Ex (584 Views)

My Husband Set Me Up And Fell For It. / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend / I Fell For Her Pretence: Disguised Olosho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fell For My Ex by redarrr(m): 7:26am On Jul 19, 2016
Late last year,my ex broke up wit me because d relationship hasnt been goin on well then i gave her some space which a guy is meant to do normally but along the line she keeps coming back to me showing love and care and i started giving her the love back until last month she started behaving somehow towards me and nw i am suspecting her with my brother's friend which sometimes he tells me to leave the girl and i should be hitting other girls. Nw she tellin me she wants to travel yesterday wen she just got from travelling last weekend.Please can anyone advice me what to do on this matter?
Re: Fell For My Ex by rawpadgin(m): 7:31am On Jul 19, 2016
[b][/b]ur EX broke up with u
stop taking S. K early in the morning, no
Re: Fell For My Ex by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 19, 2016
there isnt much you can do.... you gotta let her go.... like really let her go if u sure she isnt legit anymore...

if u keep hanging to tat tiny hope tat u'll get back together you might hurt yourself real bad!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fell For My Ex by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 19, 2016
I don't really understand u
Re: Fell For My Ex by Daniel2289(m): 7:46am On Jul 19, 2016
Since dis thing u called relationship is giving u confusion, y not forget about dis ur ex??
Re: Fell For My Ex by theEYe21(f): 8:14am On Jul 19, 2016
There's something called "enjoy the moment", whatever happens in anything or in a relationship, just enjoy the moment. Que sera sera grin
Re: Fell For My Ex by Sexxkillz: 8:39am On Jul 19, 2016
You're only paying the price of your stupidity(sic), by literally going back to your vomit.

An Ex is an Ex for a reason. The reasons never change. Stay away from exes, especially the ones always coming back to show love and care to you after they have been used and dumped by another guy(or girl). They leave you in a worse state than the first time they broke up with you.

Receive sense. . .

(1) (Reply)

See What Curiosity Can Cause, What Would You Do If He Was Your Child / How Cheating Helps Your Marriage And Relationship:the Birth Of Cheating Therapy / This Thing Called Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.