Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,514 members, 7,850,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:46 AM

How Cheating Helps Your Marriage And Relationship:the Birth Of Cheating Therapy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Cheating Helps Your Marriage And Relationship:the Birth Of Cheating Therapy (585 Views)

If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? / 10 tips that Strenghten your Relationship the more / Are there Victims In an Abusive Relationship ( the case study of tonto dike) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Cheating Helps Your Marriage And Relationship:the Birth Of Cheating Therapy by thesuave10(m): 10:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ola everyone. Well if You Read the topic if this thread and,had any of these reactions: shocked sad undecided cry (congrats you are smart but,confused). You are probably wondering is this dude crazy? . Well I'm not, cheating can actually serve as a means to help your relationship,however I must say that I do not encourage such acts but once it has happened it can actually make your relationship stronger. Before I explain let's. Look at the types of cheating
1 sexual cheating 2 Emotional cheating
sexual cheating is when you cheat on your partner solely because of sex(guys fall into this category more). Here you love your partner a lot but once in a while you have sex with other people for fun. These kinds of cheating are very very safe once your partner knows because it will help him or her to become better sexually.
The Cheating Therapy however applies more to the 2nd type Emotional Cheating. This is when someone starts developing feelings of affection and even love for another person. If such a person care fully looks at his/her cheating relationship, they will able to find out reasons for loving this person instead of their partner. Obviously these reasons would be missing in their partner. By carefully finding them out,coming clean to their partner and letting them know about these reasons,the partner who should be understanding enough will incorporate these qualities into himself/herself

thanks #successful cheating to yall (lol just kidding) tongue wink
Re: How Cheating Helps Your Marriage And Relationship:the Birth Of Cheating Therapy by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
FTC, emitoz was here
Re: How Cheating Helps Your Marriage And Relationship:the Birth Of Cheating Therapy by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
Instead of cheating on your partner either sexually or emotionally, why not just end the relationship and bleep as much strangers as deemed fit.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Inspirational: Lessons We Learn From Life / Benefits Of Sleeping NAKED At NIGHT. / Must Read: Her Husband, My Lover… [$uper Er0tic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.