Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

I Have Moved On' - Dino Melaye Tells Remi Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Moved On' - Dino Melaye Tells Remi Tinubu (29339 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Dino Melaye’s Recall / "Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume / Saraki Conducts HBP Test on Dino Melaye At Hospital Inauguration in Yobe (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Have Moved On' - Dino Melaye Tells Remi Tinubu by ba7man(m): 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2016
Dino Melaye at Bourdillon like....... cheesy

Re: I Have Moved On' - Dino Melaye Tells Remi Tinubu by dekaz(m): 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2016
Kessyy2k4:
I'm disappointed in your comment, maturity is not by age rather, it has to do with behavior, Dino has show us that he still exhibit both secondary school & university behavior. maybe he has 4gotn that he is no longer in secondary/university.
brother, if I'm in Dino shoe, i wunt have utter a word till entire issue is let to rest!
i know Dino while in ABU zaria, his behavior is yet to change, i think that's not good of him, he needs to change now!
You 're completely entitled to your views and i respect that, but try and respect other peoples opinion as well it very important .
Re: I Have Moved On' - Dino Melaye Tells Remi Tinubu by shinaboy: 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2016
Lol. Someone please tell Dino he doesn't get to do the moving on since he is the abuser and assaulter.
Re: I Have Moved On' - Dino Melaye Tells Remi Tinubu by masseratti: 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2016
jordinsparkles:
it doesn't matter what I am. What matters is that remi as far as I am concerned is just senseless!!!
why? have you ever had an encounter with her?
Re: I Have Moved On' - Dino Melaye Tells Remi Tinubu by chidozieikeji2: 2:26pm On Jul 19, 2016
9jatriot:
Why is Remi Tinubu wicked like this. The guy Dino has been issuing press statements, making unsolicited trips and yet she just ignores him like a fool? Is she giving him this silence treatment because she thinks he is a fool or what?

Requesting for police protection was very classic. Acting within the law always yields the best interest when the chips are down.
classic pple don't talk trash and act trash check her history and how she attacks pple and know weda dia is any difference between her and a mad pregnant dog
Re: I Have Moved On' - Dino Melaye Tells Remi Tinubu by Olukat(m): 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
9jatriot:
Why is Remi Tinubu wicked like this. The guy Dino has been issuing press statements, making unsolicited trips and yet she just ignores him like a fool? Is she giving him this silence treatment because she thinks he is a fool or what?

Requesting for police protection was very classic. Acting within the law always yields the best interest when the chips are down.

Zombie na one way, ajoro jara joro grin grin grin grin
Ass l..... tongue tongue
Re: I Have Moved On' - Dino Melaye Tells Remi Tinubu by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
ipreach:

this guys is misleading the public with false information

Seun , lalasticlala and all the Mod active

I used the word 'please'
Re: I Have Moved On' - Dino Melaye Tells Remi Tinubu by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2016
ipreach:

this guys is misleading the public with false information

Seun , lalasticlala and all the Mod active

ipreach:

cc lalasticlala , Mynd44

I used the word PLEASE
Re: I Have Moved On' - Dino Melaye Tells Remi Tinubu by MissRike(f): 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2016

And to the hypocrites like this. I'm sure you remembered Patience Jonathan was alleged to have snatched microphone from Amaechi while he was governor yet he never threatened to assault her.
[/quote]

@least, Patience was the first lady then (I'm not saying she did the right thing though); what about Remi Tinubu? Is she the 2nd lady or what
Re: I Have Moved On' - Dino Melaye Tells Remi Tinubu by jamalnation(m): 2:46pm On Jul 19, 2016
Nobody mess with sen Dino
Re: I Have Moved On' - Dino Melaye Tells Remi Tinubu by Barigaboy(m): 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2016
Its more riskier for u to move on. U need to go back n start trekking budillon like u wa doing before. Na now dem go fit treat your Bleep up. Wen d matter is downm
Re: I Have Moved On' - Dino Melaye Tells Remi Tinubu by AdaAnambra: 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2016
oluwasegun400:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-IqiKCP-gAQA/V43W8nhycBI/AAAAAAAJ7xk/VM_2E9Y20JM66Zc-UuX5lks0gSq1dawSACLcB/s1600/Dino-Remi-Tinubu.jpg[/img]

Senator Dino Melaye says he has moved on after his row with Senator Oluremi Tinubu. He said thisin an interview with Vanguard‎ while reacting to Tinubu petitioning the IG of Police and alleging threat to life. "Great minds don’t dwell on issues, they act and move on. I have moved on" he said

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/19/i-have-moved-on-dino-melaye-tells-remi-tinubu/
This man wahala don tire me
Re: I Have Moved On' - Dino Melaye Tells Remi Tinubu by Fikifaka(m): 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
If I were Dino, I would have bleeped Remi on the floor of the red chamber. Yeah, that is what dogs do! If she is not a bitch, how come she knows that he is a dog? Anyways, she should not bother to move on like Dino has done. Who cares?
Re: I Have Moved On' - Dino Melaye Tells Remi Tinubu by Trendishine: 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2016
dino malaye is a senseless fool, all his uselless supporters here wld all run 440..we are watching..
kogi ppl should bury their head in shame 4 having a complete tout and insane green back gorrila like dat in a sensitive but mesmerized chamber like a nass representing dem...dino malayes issue is not only wit remi tinubu as at now, dat is wat many deprived n stewpid dino praise members in and outside this forum do not know..but its s clear study of dino attecedence even on live tv dat has has trancended thru over time as nigerians watch n observe d shameless dog, i repeat, shameless dog in chagrin n severe disappointment,by d public n real men.. i dnt have anytin wit dino, or even remi..but every civil ryt minded individual wit his complete rationality in mind, n a friend of civility, wit notting hinge to hate or party lines, wld have notting to do wit dino...im neva see red yet...im nyash go soon tell, very soon, a lot of witnesses, n victims wey in don mess wit wey dey angry wit sm go soon start to dey crawl out of they woods, im still get petition there to answer, im get case im and out of that if fake hollow chamber, wey don wear shoe now, n the fire go soon start to dey pursuie am to oblivion, make im come shout witch hunt or lizard hunt for dis one wen the case don heavy n paper don full everywhere
Re: I Have Moved On' - Dino Melaye Tells Remi Tinubu by VagileVictor(m): 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2016
Dino/Oluremi saga can create a big hole in APC's marriage.
Re: I Have Moved On' - Dino Melaye Tells Remi Tinubu by Yksoul(m): 4:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
TRUTH BE TOLD,DINO I THINK HAD BEEN EYEING REMI QUITE SOMETIMES,AND I THINK HE FOUND THE RIGHT TIME TO EXPRESS HIS FEELINGS.YOU CANT MARRY OR IMPREGNATE HER NOW!..
Re: I Have Moved On' - Dino Melaye Tells Remi Tinubu by rev2214(m): 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2016
Arise O compatriots
Re: I Have Moved On' - Dino Melaye Tells Remi Tinubu by mrwonlasewonie: 4:28pm On Jul 19, 2016
Re: I Have Moved On' - Dino Melaye Tells Remi Tinubu by rasco2000me: 4:28pm On Jul 19, 2016
adehab:
Dino my guy

United we stand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZAkL7pOY38
u are a woman beater and ur dad must also be one ,in ur family no dignity for woman,pls u can learn how to respect women,by readin reasonable comments on this fora
Re: I Have Moved On' - Dino Melaye Tells Remi Tinubu by kajoula(m): 5:08pm On Jul 19, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: I Have Moved On' - Dino Melaye Tells Remi Tinubu by Kessyy2k4(m): 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
dekaz:
You 're completely entitled to your views and i respect that, but try and respect other peoples opinion as well it very important .
of course u are Right! However, dont take my opinion for offence, i only try to say my view.

#no offence!
Re: I Have Moved On' - Dino Melaye Tells Remi Tinubu by jordinsparkles(f): 6:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
masseratti:
why? have you ever had an encounter with her?
must I?
Re: I Have Moved On' - Dino Melaye Tells Remi Tinubu by Pro2makx(m): 7:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
Bolustic:
I don't know why on earth Kogi people have been unlucky with their leaders. They have not had it better since the State's creation in 1991. Their leaders are either chronic looters and/or thugs. From Abubakar Audu, Ibrahim Idris, Captain Wada to the present Bello not forgetting the disgraceful Dino.

Kogi is bordering around 10 states yet it is still in mess, Kogites should see how Ogun is cashing in on the proximity of Lagos.

And to the hypocrites like this. I'm sure you remembered Patience Jonathan was alleged to have snatched microphone from Amaechi while he was governor yet he never threatened to assault her.

So for ur retarded mind now, u don make sense right? Who dash ur monkey banana Wen make u feel u fit just talk bout Kogi like that? What does ur empty skull know bout the Kogites. Watch ur statements next time.
Re: I Have Moved On' - Dino Melaye Tells Remi Tinubu by UuzbaGuuzba: 9:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
Billionsmith:
was he stagnant before?
ANOTHER PICTURE OF DINO MOVING ON.
OR
Adonbelivit!
Re: I Have Moved On' - Dino Melaye Tells Remi Tinubu by mindtricks: 11:21pm On Jul 19, 2016
9jatriot:

They both appear irresponsible.

If they wont move on yet, let them quit Senate and go sort themselves out anyway they like it.
Re: I Have Moved On' - Dino Melaye Tells Remi Tinubu by lagdmark(m): 12:44am On Jul 20, 2016
RealJaneDoe:
Why do I feel that there was probably an intimate relationship gone wrong between these two
Clever, that's what going on Ahmed's mind for now
Re: I Have Moved On' - Dino Melaye Tells Remi Tinubu by maratonj: 3:05am On Jul 20, 2016
Tinubu should not forget that Africans have tradition, having the opportunity to work with the male counterparts doesn't mean she got it all. I knew quite alright that she can't do that to jagaban. For
women on the street protesting, they should not forget that a female preacher was murdered in abuja, and another female christian beheaded and annihilated in the north recently yet no single woman came out to protest. our women and our Mothers should always be sensitive to know when the are been dragged to distraction. Dino has moved on, and Madam Tinubu should follow suit.
Re: I Have Moved On' - Dino Melaye Tells Remi Tinubu by masseratti: 8:43am On Jul 20, 2016
jordinsparkles:
must I?
for you to have post what you did, it seems you must have had a first hand encounter with her, if not thats a serious hate you have for her because of her husband, I know people close to her, even people who has nothing to gain from her and her husband and they all say she has no air around her, we don't need to say things about people we hardly know all because of politics.
Re: I Have Moved On' - Dino Melaye Tells Remi Tinubu by jordinsparkles(f): 11:41am On Jul 20, 2016
masseratti:
for you to have post what you did, it seems you must have had a first hand encounter with her, if not thats a serious hate you have for her because of her husband, I know people close to her, even people who has nothing to gain from her and her husband and they all say she has no air around her, we don't need to say things about people we hardly know all because of politics.
I don't hate her, but my annoyance is her childish attitude towards handling some issues. This is a woman whose sister was killed in abuja, this is a woman that when rice was on the increase she didn't protest. And now kerosene is damn expensive still no protest about it. She went ahead to bring out 75million just to protest against a man who is fearless and character-less. I mea....n its absurd!
Re: I Have Moved On' - Dino Melaye Tells Remi Tinubu by masseratti: 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
jordinsparkles:
I don't hate her, but my annoyance is her childish attitude towards handling some issues. This is a woman whose sister was killed in abuja, this is a woman that when rice was on the increase she didn't protest. And now kerosene is damn expensive still no protest about it. She went ahead to bring out 75million just to protest against a man who is fearless and character-less. I mea....n its absurd!
there is no evidence that she brought out money from anywhere? those were allegations by Dino melaye, the woman that was killed in Abuja was not killed because of ethnicity or gender, she was killed because of her religious belief and suspects have being arrested, so Who should mrs Tinubu protest to? a Christian who is married to a Muslim, the economy inflation is being felt by everyone and she is part of the government, who should she protest to, funny you called dino a fearless man, am a man he is not, he has a history of beating up women, and you a woman is defending him all because of politics.
Re: I Have Moved On' - Dino Melaye Tells Remi Tinubu by jordinsparkles(f): 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
masseratti:
there is no evidence that she brought out money from anywhere? those were allegations by Dino melaye, the woman that was killed in Abuja was not killed because of ethnicity or gender, she was killed because of her religious belief and suspects have being arrested, so Who should mrs Tinubu protest to? a Christian who is married to a Muslim, the economy inflation is being felt by everyone and she is part of the government, who should she protest to, funny you called dino a fearless man, am a man he is not, he has a history of beating up women, and you a woman is defending him all because of politics.
well messarati, I don't know what else to say. All I know is that this is an act of childishness!!!!
Re: I Have Moved On' - Dino Melaye Tells Remi Tinubu by masseratti: 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
wink
jordinsparkles:
well messarati, I don't know what else to say. All I know is that this is an act of childishness!!!!
I like your moniker name btw.

"Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari / EFCC To Seize Akpabio's Properties Over N108bn Fraud / Photos Of Senator Jonah Jang In Court Today