Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

The Journey Of Sperm - Something You Never Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Journey Of Sperm - Something You Never Know (967 Views)

Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm / Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason / My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Journey Of Sperm - Something You Never Know by DonaldGenes(m): 11:11am On Jul 19, 2016
Ladies and Gentlemen, iWanna briefly share what iKnow God Willing Briefly
How our Sperm are manufactured and what you new to know about those two Big Balls..
Now, For successful conception our, sperm need to make the most remarkable journey through the bodies of men and women.some make it and some don't .make it..

How?:The journey of sperm begins inside the testicles. Males begin to produce sperm at the start of puberty at around 12 or 13 years old. It is a process that requires a slightly cooler temperature, which is why testicles hang outside men's bodies.It takes like 70days for it be produced more like APC Govt taking days to put up a Cabinet.

In fact,
In simple terms, the larger a man's testicles the greater the number of sperm produced per unit time. This is because inside bigger testicles there are more of the sperm pre-cursor cells (called spermatogonia) that divide and multiply and go on to make new sperm. Quite simply, the bigger the factory the bigger the quantity of sperm produced. Hehe

In a typical Nairaland fertile male, about 1,000 sperm roll off the production line with every heartbeat. However, before they are finally ready for release, sperm first spend another week or so passing through a long winding tube called the epididymis. Here finishing touches are added to them, including modifications to the molecules on their surface that ultimately will help when they reach the egg. In addition, there are also some 'tweaks' (lmao) to the machinery of the tail that will help them swim better when the time comes.

To be continued! iGotta head to office

Re: The Journey Of Sperm - Something You Never Know by AngelAhnie(f): 11:13am On Jul 19, 2016
Ok
Re: The Journey Of Sperm - Something You Never Know by Kingsasian(m): 11:22am On Jul 19, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: The Journey Of Sperm - Something You Never Know by enshi(m): 11:22am On Jul 19, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Ok

What were you looking for here.... Do you have any testes or sperm

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Sperm - Something You Never Know by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 19, 2016
Ehen!
Coman kontinu o!
Re: The Journey Of Sperm - Something You Never Know by AngelAhnie(f): 11:30am On Jul 19, 2016
enshi:

What were you looking for here.... Do you have any testes or sperm
I want to fetch some sperm for private use..mind if I take yours for the ...
Re: The Journey Of Sperm - Something You Never Know by izsmike: 11:38am On Jul 19, 2016
Na now ur mates dey go work?. U better come ND finish dis thing u have started o.
Re: The Journey Of Sperm - Something You Never Know by enshi(m): 12:33pm On Jul 19, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I want to fetch some sperm for private use..mind if I take yours for the ...

Holy ghost fire
Re: The Journey Of Sperm - Something You Never Know by AngelAhnie(f): 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
enshi:

Holy ghost fire
see person angry

(1) (Reply)

60 Years Old Man Caught Doing It With 4 Year Old Girl / Why Is It Always A News When The Girlfriend Is Caught Cheating? / What Should I Do? A Nairalander Needs Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.