Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

I’m Not Joining APC –akpabio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Joining APC –akpabio (1178 Views)

What Atiku Said In 2014 Before Joining APC / “Joining APC Is Like Leaving Jesus Christ For Satan” – Fayose Replies Aluko / Obanikoro Denies Joining APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not Joining APC –akpabio by JoelNkantaBlog: 11:18am On Jul 19, 2016
Daily Sun reports that the Senate Minority Leader and former Governor of Akwa Ibom State, Chief Godswill Akpabio said he was not making clandestine moves to join the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Akwa Ibom State.

Senator Akpabio while speaking exclusively to Daily Sun through his media aide, Anietie Ekong, said he was aware of the rumours, especially in the social media of his attempts to cross carpet and join the ruling APC.

Ekong said Akpabio’s camp was aware of the rumours, but stressed that the rumours were being spread by APC propagandists. He said Akpabio was working with other PDP leaders to ensure that the party became formidable again. He could not be participating in solution-seeking meetings of the PDP while planning to defect to APC, he maintained.

But the state chapter of the APC said though Akpabio had yet to formally apply to become a member of the party, he had been making overtures to some senior members of the party.
<[url: http://www.primeviewsng.com]>

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Joining APC –akpabio by HungerBAD: 11:20am On Jul 19, 2016
APC Rejects you.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Joining APC –akpabio by vayne(m): 11:23am On Jul 19, 2016
I see
Re: I’m Not Joining APC –akpabio by yarimo(m): 11:37am On Jul 19, 2016
Apkabio please let EFCC handle you first .
Re: I’m Not Joining APC –akpabio by waziri4biz: 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
APC Rejects you.
Tell me which APC member is as outstanding as Akpabio in terms of performance and otherwise you fanatic

4 Likes

Re: I’m Not Joining APC –akpabio by waziri4biz: 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
yarimo:
Apkabio please let EFCC handle you first .
Its obvious you are Ignorant

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Joining APC –akpabio by OLADD: 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
APC Rejects you.

See your mouth! I can tell you that Oyegun and Buhari would hold a special thanksgiving dinner if Akpabio decides to pitch tent with APC today. This govt is doing everything possible to lunch an inroad into the much coveted SouthSouth. What do you think is the brain behind the Ogoni Clean Up project?

4 Likes

Re: I’m Not Joining APC –akpabio by yarimo(m): 1:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
waziri4biz:

Its obvious you are Ignorant
it's obvious WE are ignorance
Re: I’m Not Joining APC –akpabio by Jirate(m): 1:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
Akpbaio and Amaechi can no longer function effectively in the same boat, the Former is a Victor while the latter is a Villain. cool
Re: I’m Not Joining APC –akpabio by Fedayeen02: 1:52pm On Jul 19, 2016
SS/SE is never for APC.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Joining APC –akpabio by ogkrakkid(m): 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
APC Rejects you.
Rejects who?my able former gov.dey re going to hold a national public holliday for DAT fact..if u don't knw he is d Jesus of south south..do ur findings no brawl.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Joining APC –akpabio by Pidggin(f): 2:26pm On Jul 19, 2016
I
HungerBAD:
APC Rejects you.

See dis one grin

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Joining APC –akpabio by tunderay(m): 2:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
Politicians and lies,they can never be trusted, but I know there is no fire without flame. As for me I dey sit down dey look. I just pity all the "for" and "against" on this issue. I don't know when we will be learn we are just a puns in the hands of these politicians.
Re: I’m Not Joining APC –akpabio by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
Why not he makes the move after EFCC must've finished with him? He is trying to soft-peddle his corrupt activities while he was in Office. Akpabio, cool down first. Dont be in a haste.
Re: I’m Not Joining APC –akpabio by OXYZ: 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
Time will tell.

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Online Ownership Of Half Or Property In Lagos Nd Abuja / Where Did We Go Wrong ? Wake Up Nigerian Youths-wole Soyinka / Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say Nigeria Was Broke –amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.