Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Igbo Online Ownership Of Half Or Property In Lagos Nd Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Online Ownership Of Half Or Property In Lagos Nd Abuja (1177 Views)

Wike, NIA Fight Over Ownership Of N13bn Seized By EFCC / Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower / Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Online Ownership Of Half Or Property In Lagos Nd Abuja by iamDiabolic(m): 11:10pm On Jul 19, 2016
Igbo's have bragged onine several time to control half of lagos nsd abuja wealth but still there region remain erosion ravaged nd all the biulding there are full of bend dow nd enter hut plus palm tree roof,thus I coined the name 'palm tree roof republic' for them.why can't they also develop there region.its funny how they claim to be industrious nd business minded but only one igbo made it to the top ten richest people in nigeria according to forbes,ifeanyi uba who was even number 9 on the list.
Due to recent industrailisation in ogun state they are now claiming 70% of property in ogun state (even my uncle who got an estate in remo don't claim he own 0.5% in ijebu remo nt to talk of the whole ogun state).
We all know the only business they do in s.west is sellinf fanyogo nd gala or pushing drug nd ending up in jail

1 Like

Re: Igbo Online Ownership Of Half Or Property In Lagos Nd Abuja by Blizzy9ja: 11:21pm On Jul 19, 2016
Igbos must really be a pain in ur ass to make u stay awake and even put up a write up

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Online Ownership Of Half Or Property In Lagos Nd Abuja by ycat: 11:22pm On Jul 19, 2016
What do you expect from the IPOO who say and live out their fantasy.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Online Ownership Of Half Or Property In Lagos Nd Abuja by dreamworld: 11:28pm On Jul 19, 2016
Not true sha, but in igbo dominated areas like festac town, satelight town etc, most properties there belongs to them

1 Like

Re: Igbo Online Ownership Of Half Or Property In Lagos Nd Abuja by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 19, 2016
Lagos is a no mans land grin grin presently sucking funmi's titsss op go and die I love yoruba land grin

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Online Ownership Of Half Or Property In Lagos Nd Abuja by ikaboy: 11:53pm On Jul 19, 2016
iamDiabolic:
Igbo's have bragged onine several time to control half of lagos nsd abuja wealth but still there region remain erosion ravaged nd all the biulding there are full of bend dow nd enter hut plus palm tree roof,thus I coined the name 'palm tree roof republic' for them.why can't they also develop there region.its funny how they claim to be industrious nd business minded but only one igbo made it to the top ten richest people in nigeria according to forbes,ifeanyi uba who was even number 9 on the list.
Due to recent industrailisation in ogun state they are now claiming 70% of property in ogun state (even my uncle who got an estate in remo don't claim he own 0.5% in ijebu remo nt to talk of the whole ogun state).
We all know the only business they do in s.west is sellinf fanyogo nd gala or pushing drug nd ending up in jail

I feel your pains cos ur family must have sold that rickety house to one igbo man as usual. If not for Igbos who are buying their properties, afonjas for don de sell their children

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Online Ownership Of Half Or Property In Lagos Nd Abuja by Kobicove(m): 11:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
Na comments I come read for hear grin
Re: Igbo Online Ownership Of Half Or Property In Lagos Nd Abuja by iamDiabolic(m): 11:59pm On Jul 19, 2016
ikaboy:

I feel your pains cos ur family must have sold that rickety house to one igbo man as usual. If not for Igbos who are buying their properties, afonjas for don de sell their children
my family actually rented house to one Igbo in itire,but the punk refuse to pay for over a year so we sent him out,am sure he his leaving under 2nd mainland bridge by now
Re: Igbo Online Ownership Of Half Or Property In Lagos Nd Abuja by iamDiabolic(m): 12:09am On Jul 20, 2016
ANAMBRA11:
yess oo my brother we will buy up all your ancestors land and forefathers graves,we would covert the graves to suckaway wer all our shit wld be going grin 1 nigeria for life
haha,we actually have plans to develop lagos,from lagos to ogun,from ogun to oyo,from oyo to osun ,from osun to ekti nd from ekiti to kwara.after that we would send all Igbo in our region away nd support biafra,lot of Igbos wud av to chang there name to yoruba's cause we nt gonna allow them in our new country.
U know Igbos get used nd dumb,obj used nd dumb them,they supported obj against there usain bolt/transgender runaway here ojukwu nd cause gej lost 2015election they cry more than the ijaws,so we gonna use igbo's nd dumb them since that's what they are useful at
Re: Igbo Online Ownership Of Half Or Property In Lagos Nd Abuja by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 20, 2016
angry
Re: Igbo Online Ownership Of Half Or Property In Lagos Nd Abuja by buharisbae(f): 9:10am On Jul 20, 2016
sum1 go tru the ops profile ull see igbos this igbos that
the obsession is real grin
the anambrarian chick that dumb u must have pained u really!

(1) (Reply)

Where Did We Go Wrong ? Wake Up Nigerian Youths-wole Soyinka / *leave Me Out Of Baseless Rumour, Says Saraki* / Nigerian Army Visits Cripple Molested By Military Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.