Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,040 members, 7,825,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Melania Trump Plagiarised Michelle Obama's Speech - PUNCH - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Melania Trump Plagiarised Michelle Obama's Speech - PUNCH (25000 Views)

Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face / Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration / Funny Memes Of Melanie Trump Stealing Mitchell Obama's Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Melania Trump Plagiarised Michelle Obama's Speech - PUNCH by SIRTee15: 6:58am On Jul 21, 2016
Yieldings:
You didn't read it yet you responded. Stop contradicting yourself. No, it wasn't sarcasm and if you want to argue that it was, then that just makes the comment much worse than ialready is. A huge percentage of her speech was copied and there's nothing sarcastic nor funny about it but rather disgusting. I would suggest you think twice before typing and stop saying things that make you look stupidd.
relax
learn to take a joke
that was sarcasm

1 Like

Re: Melania Trump Plagiarised Michelle Obama's Speech - PUNCH by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 21, 2016
SIRTee15:

relax
learn to take a joke
that was sarcasm
I've said my 2 cents. You must be her sidekick. I'm done with her and have been since yesterday, but you just had to come and quote me now. Learn to mind your own damn business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum / Nelson Mandela Was On US Terrorist Watch-List Until 2008 / U.S. Supreme Court May Not Have Final Say In Election, Despite Trump Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.