Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,077 members, 7,845,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road (53020 Views)

Saraki And Dino Melaye Visit Ibrahim Babangida In Minna,Pose With Him(pic) / Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones / Twitter Reacts To Melaye's 'invasion' Of Bourdillon Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road by Fmdipo(m): 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2016
ericsmith:

i pray u av d timelessness to kip conducting this poll thru out d remainin 3yrs of buhari reign ...

meaning?

it seems you are praying to be in this hardship for the next three year
Re: Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road by jerryfisher(m): 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
Peacetemi:
Someone pls tell that man I found him a job.
. A male sellgirl is oneted!!!

Re: Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road by M4gunners: 6:52pm On Jul 19, 2016
huntila:
Effects of Unemployment and strive for fame.
How i wish you said this when people were trekking from Lagos to Abuja for baba.
Re: Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road by emvico(m): 8:25pm On Jul 19, 2016
Peacetemi:
HAHAHA "a male sales girl is wanted"
Re: Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road by francisbarrack(m): 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2016
buharisbae:
The decayed tooth goat no fit do anything for dino

Dino got my support undecided

Obaje

Re: Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road by xreal: 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2016
popesam1:
DoItLikeDinoMelaye is the latest boredom therapy in town. The senator representing Kogi West was seen at bourdillon road some days ago. Saying all those that said he should not step into Lagos state
should come out.
But it seems the picture of the senator at bourdillon road has been taking to another level, as a man was seen copied Dino visit to bourdillon road.

No, I see two boys .
Re: Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road by popesam1(m): 9:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
xreal:

No, I see two boys .
Lol.
Re: Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road by EzeNri(m): 10:18pm On Jul 19, 2016
buharisbae:

Abeg, na person teeth be that or photoshop. How the wife take the kiss am nah.
Re: Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road by okonja(m): 10:53pm On Jul 19, 2016
buharisbae:

A goat who enters the den at night cannot tell when the Lion will strike. cool
Re: Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road by mindtricks: 11:21pm On Jul 19, 2016
Peacetemi:

cheesy, I think Dino and his newfound love, Remi also need jobs.
Re: Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road by buharisbae(f): 10:57am On Jul 20, 2016
wristbangle:

Lol she don vex
Lol

wristbangle is it compulsory for a contestant to do the interview I mean Mr NL?
Re: Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road by wristbangle: 11:53am On Jul 20, 2016
buharisbae:

Lol

wristbangle is it compulsory for a contestant to do the interview I mean Mr NL?

Yes cool
Re: Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road by buharisbae(f): 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
wristbangle:

Yes cool
Lol

so if he doesn't what will happen?
Re: Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road by nairamaniac: 1:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
buharisbae:

Hey. No wonder people doubt its u on ur profile. The things u say too harsh&explicit for this kind of pretty face.
U are still my bae tho.
Re: Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road by wristbangle: 1:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
buharisbae:

Lol

so if he doesn't what will happen?

His chances of winning become slim cool
Re: Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2016
damon222:
Which three years? If that the way you reason, it means you are without brain (certificate) like Buhari. After next (2017) years, is election runs. buhari has only one years. Can't you see Atiku has started off by paying visit to Oyegun? Keep making goat calculations for your most incompentent dumbest Buhari. You think we are prapared for all those dunces any more time?

Bros u misspelt ur username ...correct spellin is Demon
Re: Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road by buharisbae(f): 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
wristbangle:

His chances of winning become slim cool
how I Dont understand explain oooo
my candidate doesn't feel like doing the interview I gotta convince him ooo!
Re: Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road by buharisbae(f): 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
nairamaniac:

Hey. No wonder people doubt its u on ur profile. The things u say too harsh&explicit for this kind of pretty face.
U are still my bae tho.

Lol okay!
Re: Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road by wristbangle: 2:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
buharisbae:

how I Dont understand explain oooo

my candidate doesn't feel like doing the interview I gotta convince him ooo!

It's part of the rules madam. There is nothing I can do cool.
Re: Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road by buharisbae(f): 2:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
wristbangle:

It's part of the rules madam. There is nothing I can do cool.
shocked are you not the same person arguing Enugu and akure grin

okay I grab tho'
Re: Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road by wristbangle: 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
buharisbae:

shocked are you not the same person arguing Enugu and akure grin

okay I grab tho'

I am cool

Okay. I want to interview u now. tongue Are the one on your dp? This question carries 50 pts
Re: Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road by buharisbae(f): 2:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
wristbangle:

I am cool

Okay. I want to interview u now. tongue Are the one on your dp? This answers carries 50 pts

Lol will u transfer it to my candidate smiley then I'll answer!
Re: Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road by wristbangle: 2:41pm On Jul 20, 2016
buharisbae:

Lol will u transfer it to my candidate smiley then I'll answer!

Lol I knw the answer already cool
Re: Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road by nairamaniac: 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
buharisbae:

Lol okay!
no be laffing matter. prove them wrong by changing your dp.
iv already told my parents found my missing rib. but they are also doubting you are 4 real.
Re: Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road by damon222: 10:13am On Jul 21, 2016
ericsmith:

Bros u misspelt ur username ...correct spellin is Demon
Oya,come and force me to spell wetin I nor want

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One / Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) / Governor Umahi Bans The Sun, Vanguard Reporters From Ebonyi Govt House For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.