Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,090 members, 7,845,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road (53021 Views)

Saraki And Dino Melaye Visit Ibrahim Babangida In Minna,Pose With Him(pic) / Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones / Twitter Reacts To Melaye's 'invasion' Of Bourdillon Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road by ajasa4link: 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2016
Your mates dey hustle dey collect bar steady for Deloitte, PWC, KPMG, LEADWAY,UBA,ACCESSBANK, GTB, etc. You are busy snapping in the morning in Burdillion in front of other's house. Receive sense in the name of all the 401 gods in ile ife
Re: Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road by DIKEnaWAR: 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
Ok
Re: Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road by kurt09(m): 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
Stone 2019
Re: Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road by sunexameh(m): 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2016
just passing
Re: Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2016

1 Like

Re: Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road by kayfx2(m): 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2016
[quote author=MadCow1 post=47697803]Joblessness[/quote

thats chuey chu....thats what put food in his mouth
Re: Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road by kayfx2(m): 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2016
[quote author=MadCow1 post=47697803]Joblessness[/quote

thats chuey....thats what put food in his mouth
Re: Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road by Exponental(m): 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2016
Sooooo Why not wear white native too
Re: Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road by kayfx2(m): 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
go find him and tell him..... grin
Re: Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road by popcykaylah(m): 3:27pm On Jul 19, 2016
buharisbae:
The decayed tooth goat no fit do anything for dino

Dino got my support undecided
Sorry to say this but if that man with decayed tooth asked you out you will jump at it cos of the bills involved and you will kiss those decayed tooth cos of whats involved. .at the end you will come out to say its love

1 Like

Re: Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road by Audray(f): 3:29pm On Jul 19, 2016
Look at this guy.Dino probs won't notice him.#BoredomIsAMofo.
Re: Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
Fmdipo:
meanwhile see the result of poll Between Buhari and Stone so far...
conducted by naijamutant

i pray u av d timelessness to kip conducting this poll thru out d remainin 3yrs of buhari reign ...
Re: Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road by wristbangle: 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
buharisbae:

Lol she don vex

1 Like

Re: Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road by wristbangle: 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
buharisbae:

Lol she don vex

I am appalled when I see our so called future leaders who display high level of stupidity and foolishness. I don't know how this picture will solve the economic situation of the country or it is relevant to human basic needs.
Re: Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road by richidinho(m): 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
amiibaby:
Gits a free world

Fyn gal
Re: Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road by Jacko01: 3:47pm On Jul 19, 2016
I pity the next person wey go there go snap

Anything your eye see.... Just take am
Re: Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road by goldfish80(m): 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
Is that not Chuey chu the pulse TV presenter? He's not jobless like most people are saying.
Re: Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road by Kazrem(m): 3:49pm On Jul 19, 2016
Lolololol. Wetin person no go see for naija?
Re: Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road by damon222: 3:49pm On Jul 19, 2016
ajasa4link:
Your mates dey hustle dey collect bar steady for Deloitte, PWC, KPMG, LEADWAY,UBA,ACCESSBANK, GTB, etc. You are busy snapping in the morning in Burdillion in front of other's house. Receive sense in the name of all the 401 gods in ile ife
Who is this smelling mouth like Thieffnubu?

2 Likes

Re: Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road by gbishman: 3:56pm On Jul 19, 2016
Does this nit wit of a Senator of the federal republic of Nigeria realise he is stepping on a painted kerb stone painted with tax payers money? Did he think about it in that light he could as make a graffiti on the wall.
This is quite a childish act not that he went to Bourdillon to express his courage but that he defiled public property
Re: Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road by vickodedon(m): 4:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
sexymoma:
grin
sexymoma
Re: Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road by sexymoma(f): 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
vickodedon:
sexymoma
yes sir angry
Re: Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road by ajasa4link: 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
damon222:
Who is this smelling mouth like Thieffnubu?

Sorry, do I know you?
Re: Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road by FengChui(m): 4:21pm On Jul 19, 2016
amiibaby:
Its a free world

If I say you have sexy, beautiful legs, I would still be understating the obvious....
Re: Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road by vickodedon(m): 4:26pm On Jul 19, 2016
sexymoma:
yes sir angry
your name dey sweet me jare
Re: Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road by damon222: 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
ericsmith:

i pray u av d timelessness to kip conducting this poll thru out d remainin 3yrs of buhari reign ...
Which three years? If that the way you reason, it means you are without brain (certificate) like Buhari. After next (2017) years, is election runs. buhari has only one years. Can't you see Atiku has started off by paying visit to Oyegun? Keep making goat calculations for your most incompentent dumbest Buhari. You think we are prapared for all those dunces any more time?

2 Likes

Re: Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road by damon222: 4:32pm On Jul 19, 2016
ericsmith:

Which three years? If that is the way you reason, it means you are without brain (certificate) like Buhari. After next (2017) years, is election runs. buhari has only one years. Can't you see Atiku has started off by paying visit to Oyegun? Keep making goat calculations for your most incompentent dumbest Buhari. You think we are prapared for all those dunces any more time?
Re: Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road by meltiplexer: 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2016
ok we done see ham,
Re: Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road by Deepfreezer(m): 4:47pm On Jul 19, 2016
Integrityfarms:

Couldn't help but commend you. Think we now have a dinoquine for zombeism!
hahahahahahahahhahahahhahaha @ Dinoquine
Re: Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road by sexymoma(f): 4:52pm On Jul 19, 2016
vickodedon:
your name dey sweet me jare
eku sweetness oo cheesy
Re: Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road by Ikennali01(m): 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2016
hazyfm:
We understand things are extremely hard for people like you

#JoblessnessInTheLand

That's Chuey Chu, he's a presenter for pulse tv.
Re: Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2016
Abeg where is the poling station make I go vote for that Stone.

amiibaby:
Gits a free world

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) / Governor Umahi Bans The Sun, Vanguard Reporters From Ebonyi Govt House For Life / Nigerian Lady Meets With Hillary Clinton At An Expensive Hotel In The US. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.