Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

My Problem With Some Romancelander Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Problem With Some Romancelander Guys (1915 Views)

My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) / Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Problem With Some Romancelander Guys by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
Why would some of you bash a lady and still go behind to send a pm?? angry

Now it seems that whoever bashes a lady(Who posts bullshit) angryis an attention seeker!

Whoever taught some of you peeps that method is clearly a learner.... cool

If you need a girl's attention, clearly ask for it!!! not coming in as a basher and sending pm after that undecided

My 2cents cool
Re: My Problem With Some Romancelander Guys by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2016
first to comment .....just for fun dear remember we are just here to catch fun.. grin grin grin wink wink cool
Re: My Problem With Some Romancelander Guys by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2016
Aproko!!! Sum ladies here deserve serious e-slaps undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Problem With Some Romancelander Guys by Lavedaa: 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
undecided pussíes err'where..

3 Likes

Re: My Problem With Some Romancelander Guys by 7Randall: 3:22pm On Jul 19, 2016
Is it difficult to ignore the PM?
Re: My Problem With Some Romancelander Guys by ucnwafor(m): 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2016
Am here to book space mehn!!

But that's how we roll.....
Re: My Problem With Some Romancelander Guys by EmperorLee(m): 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
Op

Excuse me sir

How you take know say dem dey send pm after bashing ? You don do am before abi you get Female moniker

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Some Romancelander Guys by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
ok
Re: My Problem With Some Romancelander Guys by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2016
lagosflexcamp:

Not about the bashing... it's about sending pm to the girl you just bashed!!

Gerrit buddy!!
Re: My Problem With Some Romancelander Guys by Twaci(f): 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hmmm.
Re: My Problem With Some Romancelander Guys by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
first to comment .....just for fun dear remember we are just hear to catch fun.. grin grin grin wink wink cool
*here*
Re: My Problem With Some Romancelander Guys by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2016
Maybe the dude wants to bash you more.
Your user name is strongly repulsive. grin
Re: My Problem With Some Romancelander Guys by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
Lavedaa:
Whatever it means, I assume you made sense
Re: My Problem With Some Romancelander Guys by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Not about the bashing... it's about sending pm to the girl you just bashed!!

Gerrit buddy!!
Everybody has his own tactics of getting down with a gurl, and it works for some guys sha. But bashing a gurl & sending her pm is kinda lame sha even if one ends up getting down with d gurl.
Re: My Problem With Some Romancelander Guys by MzPecs(f): 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hmmmmm..
Bush, NL guys don bash your girlfriend for here? grin grin grin
Re: My Problem With Some Romancelander Guys by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
Lavedaa:
But you're one of the pvssy na.......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Problem With Some Romancelander Guys by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
So the letest trend on Nairaland now is transgender.
Biafrabushboy stfuaregod iykelvins

Re: My Problem With Some Romancelander Guys by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2016
Re: My Problem With Some Romancelander Guys by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
Twaci:
Hmmm.

This is not a frontpage material na... sad

Why booking space with...."hmmm" embarassed
Re: My Problem With Some Romancelander Guys by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:12pm On Jul 19, 2016
MzPecs:
Hmmmmm..
Bush, NL guys don bash your girlfriend for here? grin grin grin

You know am with you smiley cool kiss
Re: My Problem With Some Romancelander Guys by MzPecs(f): 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

You know am with you smiley cool kiss
Adonbilivit undecided undecided
Re: My Problem With Some Romancelander Guys by IamLEGEND1: 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2016
jus leave sissies dem.

They'll jus be bashin us upandan & would later be sendin' US PMs in the name of apologies.
Re: My Problem With Some Romancelander Guys by Twaci(f): 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

This is not a frontpage material na... sad

Why booking space with...."hmmm" embarassed
Lol I aint booking space joor cheesy

I just didn't know what to say embarassed

If I should agree or not....

So I'll just say....hmmmm
Re: My Problem With Some Romancelander Guys by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:32pm On Jul 19, 2016
MzPecs:

Adonbilivit undecided undecided

Even with my open declaration?? angry

You must bilivit my friend embarassed
Re: My Problem With Some Romancelander Guys by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2016
Twaci:
Lol I aint booking space joor cheesy

I just didn't know what to say embarassed

If I should agree or not....

So I'll just say....hmmmm

lol cheesy cheesy... Nice one
Re: My Problem With Some Romancelander Guys by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
jus leave sissies dem.

They'll jus be bashin us upandan & would later be sendin' US PMs in the name of apologies.

You taught them na cheesy cheesy...

Just don't lie angry
Re: My Problem With Some Romancelander Guys by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
lagosflexcamp:
Everybody has his own tactics of getting down with a gurl, and it works for some guys sha. But bashing a gurl & sending her pm is kinda lame sha even if one ends up getting down with d gurl.

Nawa oo angry cheesy cheesy
Re: My Problem With Some Romancelander Guys by MzPecs(f): 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Even with my open declaration?? angry

You must bilivit my friend embarassed
...and. you left me all day cry cry
Re: My Problem With Some Romancelander Guys by ireneony(f): 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2016
lagosflexcamp:
undecided

Re: My Problem With Some Romancelander Guys by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2016
MzPecs:

...and. you left me all day cry cry

I was in the street hustling na cheesy... Just to make the money.. smiley

Now am here wink smiley
Re: My Problem With Some Romancelander Guys by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2016
Re: My Problem With Some Romancelander Guys by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Is The Best Time To Ask About Your Partner's Genotype? / See The Hot Instagram Model Who Claimed Drake Got Her Pregnant / Guys What's The Enjoyment In Bleeping A Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.