Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,161 members, 7,835,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

See The Hot Instagram Model Who Claimed Drake Got Her Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Hot Instagram Model Who Claimed Drake Got Her Pregnant (1917 Views)

"I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour / Uche Mba: Nigerian Fitness Model Who Has A Perfect Body (Photos) / Hot!instagram Lady Shows Off Her Heavy Load Bakasi.warning! Could Blind Your Eye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Hot Instagram Model Who Claimed Drake Got Her Pregnant by goldcoinhub: 2:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
Re: See The Hot Instagram Model Who Claimed Drake Got Her Pregnant by goldcoinhub: 2:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
Re: See The Hot Instagram Model Who Claimed Drake Got Her Pregnant by MEGGATRON(m): 2:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
Mother of gawd!!! idi re!
Re: See The Hot Instagram Model Who Claimed Drake Got Her Pregnant by Punctual(m): 2:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
Do you want to kill drake with all these problems you are carrying?

2 Likes

Re: See The Hot Instagram Model Who Claimed Drake Got Her Pregnant by Soljaboi44(m): 2:46pm On Apr 18, 2017
[b][/b]
Re: See The Hot Instagram Model Who Claimed Drake Got Her Pregnant by Doctorfitz: 2:50pm On Apr 18, 2017
It's official!!! Whoredom/baby mama is the next best thing to make it..... Beti y? ...........Destiny collectors una don.

Re: See The Hot Instagram Model Who Claimed Drake Got Her Pregnant by newyorks(m): 2:57pm On Apr 18, 2017
blood of nicor is this one human being?
Re: See The Hot Instagram Model Who Claimed Drake Got Her Pregnant by Erngie(f): 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2017
How are ladies becoming so shameless these days. Na wa oo
Re: See The Hot Instagram Model Who Claimed Drake Got Her Pregnant by Khd95(m): 3:01pm On Apr 18, 2017
Abeg who get that lil wayne olosho picture
Make him supply me abeg.
But that nyash tho can bring down osborne towergrincheesy
Re: See The Hot Instagram Model Who Claimed Drake Got Her Pregnant by wordbank(m): 3:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
So drake no get choice
Some celebs life na dump

Re: See The Hot Instagram Model Who Claimed Drake Got Her Pregnant by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 18, 2017
Playing..."Hotline Bling" by Drake. grin

Call girl... looking for sympathy.
Re: See The Hot Instagram Model Who Claimed Drake Got Her Pregnant by Kingsley10000: 3:49pm On Apr 18, 2017
vaseline crew ......oya come
Re: See The Hot Instagram Model Who Claimed Drake Got Her Pregnant by ShawttySoFyne(f): 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2017
See yansh like horse

1 Like

Re: See The Hot Instagram Model Who Claimed Drake Got Her Pregnant by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
I don't understand her rants tho. She's just another call girl who's served her purpose. So why TF she crying for?
Re: See The Hot Instagram Model Who Claimed Drake Got Her Pregnant by Elkay3: 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
You know you're not truthful to yourself, babe, anyone sees you the way that you're won't be thinking of making a home out of you, he'd be thinking of making a thrust into you. You oozes with sex appeal, I'm not sure if that's good or bad.

Meanwhile, she had me laughing real loud when she say "this is how you treat them tasty thirsty ass bitches that be on your dick", Miss, come n explain. Do you mean those other bitches were riding ontop n Drake was sweating from below? Or were u on his finger, n got pregnant?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Respect Her If She Allow You Fck Her On Her First Visit? / Top 5 Perfumes For Men And Women In Nigeria / Re - My Compiled List Of Lazy Nairalanders. #ouryouthsarelazy#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.