Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

The Devil has the money ( A Novel) - Literature (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Devil has the money ( A Novel) (74488 Views)

The Devil In The Suit / The Devil Wears Okrika / The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 4:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
Maltaleeza:
Bibijay123, I must say this is one of the best stories I've read here.... I've read ALMOST PERFECT. Can you please give me links of your other stories? Pleaseeeee

Alright ma'am, no problem.

1 Like

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 4:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
Maltaleeza:
Bibijay123, I must say this is one of the best stories I've read here.... I've read ALMOST PERFECT. Can you please give me links of your other stories? Pleaseeeee

https://www.nairaland.com/3309489/twine-drama-series

https://www.nairaland.com/3268277/allen-avenue-story-call-worker

Thank you. Enjoy!

2 Likes

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by teel123(f): 7:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
Bibijay123 your Annual leave you extend by yourself is over. Come start work n i mean it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 8:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
teel123:
Bibijay123 your Annual leave you extend by yourself is over. Come start work n i mean it

Lol, very soon dear. I am missing you guys too.

2 Likes

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 22, 2017
What a touching and life changing story.

Ops all I can say is you just touched a soul by reason of this story.

Thumbs up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 10:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
preciousuweh:
What a touching and life changing story.

Ops all I can say is you just touched a soul by reason of this story.

Thumbs up.

Thank you cheesy I am glad you like the story.

1 Like

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by ogboni76(m): 1:04pm On Mar 02, 2017
Do you know the problem with all your stories bibs? It's a serious issue o and it should be addressed with utmost seriousness....ONCE SOMEONE STARTS READING YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO STOP....... weldone sis...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 9:12pm On Mar 03, 2017
ogboni76:
Do you know the problem with all your stories bibs? It's a serious issue o and it should be addressed with utmost seriousness....ONCE SOMEONE STARTS READING YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO STOP....... weldone sis...
Lol thanks bro!

2 Likes

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
grin grin you too
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by kajsa08: 8:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
I just stumbled on this brilliant, error-free, lesson-filled story. wow, u should make it into a book for secondary school students or preferably used for JAMB exam or even turn it into a movie. (m rambling right?) ;'D
words can't quantify how great your story is. My prayer for you (asper pastor pikin that i is) is that the excellent spirit God has put in you will not depart n the light of God that gives u inspiration will not quench. Amen.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 11:57am On Jun 12, 2017
kajsa08:
I just stumbled on this brilliant, error-free, lesson-filled story. wow, u should make it into a book for secondary school students or preferably used for JAMB exam or even turn it into a movie. (m rambling right?) ;'D
words can't quantify how great your story is. My prayer for you (asper pastor pikin that i is) is that the excellent spirit God has put in you will not depart n the light of God that gives u inspiration will not quench. Amen.

Amen ooo. Thanks for the prayers, may the good lord bless you. You think this book is good for secondary school students? Maybe without the sex scenes?

2 Likes

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by Cornerstone001: 3:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
kajsa08:

You are absolutely right, and this just seems to be a "tip of an icebag" from bibi cheesy
She's got a basket full of 'em wink

1 Like

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by kajsa08: 1:46pm On Jun 14, 2017
bibijay123:

Amen ooo. Thanks for the prayers, may the good lord bless you. You think this book is good for secondary school students? Maybe without the sex scenes?
uwc dear, yes d sex scenes r not too vivid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by vickyviolet(f): 9:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
this is one of d best stories I have read so far on NL God bless d writer
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by vickyviolet(f): 9:19pm On Jul 11, 2017

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 11:42am On Sep 29, 2017
vickyviolet:

Amen. Thank you

1 Like

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by WHOcarex: 1:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
wink
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by crislyn(f): 11:23pm On Oct 05, 2017
bibijay123 i lack words to quantify you sha o...i stumbled on this story this evening and just like Allen Avenue it opened my tear glands. You r toooo much and God bless you real good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by Lildiamond: 7:47am On Oct 06, 2017
Lovely story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by itsandi(m): 9:00am On Oct 06, 2017
Wow! Nice story! Read other cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 9:05am On Mar 17, 2018
Cc
Crazygod oya read this one kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by Cmyname(m): 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2018
Nice story bibijay123

Ewo! You can write for Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 8:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
Cmyname:
Nice story bibijay123

Ewo! You can write for Africa.

Thanks grin

2 Likes

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by chibestjerry(m): 9:22am On Aug 08, 2018
I don finaaly land ooo Nice one bibijay123

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Medicine / HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.