Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

The Devil has the money ( A Novel) - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Devil has the money ( A Novel) (74554 Views)

The Devil In The Suit / The Devil Wears Okrika / The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 9:29am On Aug 05, 2016
jodeer:
U are great girl. I have read 2many stories on nairaland whch are very interesting and captivating by great authors of nl, but urs is so so out of dis world. Neva read a story dat makes me wanna cry....makes me so emotional. This piece is so gr8 emotionally, spiritually, educationally, i could go on and on. U are talented girl. cant put down all my expressions here cos they are 2 many. Just in diz words "U ND ARE AWESOME"

Awww thank you!
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by emerged01(m): 2:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
Thank you Bibijay123!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by Eniqurl(f): 9:09am On Aug 06, 2016
Bibijay123 kindly mention me if u wahn start another story. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 2:46pm On Aug 06, 2016
Eniqurl:
Bibijay123 kindly mention me if u wahn start another story. Thank you.

Hi enny. Started another story....... Allen Avenue ( Story of a call worker)
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by Eniqurl(f): 3:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
bibijay123:

Hi enny. Started another story....... Allen Avenue ( Story of a call worker)
Thanks smiley
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by austinfan4love(m): 2:48am On Aug 08, 2016
bibijay123:
* Continues*

A year later

A round of applause resonated in the beautifully decorated and lit hall as i was called by the MC to the poidum. My eyes scanned round the hall and settled on the front row.The front row was occupied by those dear to my heart, the first lady, Pam, now six months pregnant was glowing beautifully and full of smiles, seated beside her was his excellency the president of our great nation. Next was Chantelle, my beautiful daughter who had flown in from France where she had gone to continue her studies. Next was Ama, the vice president of my life changing foundation and Bibi the founder of ' How it all began'.

The only people absent were Mami and Npa(father) who insisted they were too old to be moved about. I have come a long way, from a hungry and desperate boy to an inmate and now an author of the best selling book ' The Devil has the money', also the founder of life Changing foundation and a motivational speaker.

The crowd continued clapping, so many of them held my book in their hands. The book with the help of the intelligent founder of ' how it all began' was a huge success. It became one of the best selling author biography to sell millions of copies in a week! Our gathering today is to premier another life changing book written by me.

My heart swelled with happiness, there is truly fullness of joy in the presence of the lord. When you are for God, nothing and no one can battle with you and win. If not for God' s mercy where would i have been? i remembered the herbalist i had gone to see when i was only fifteen. His words to me " You have been called unto a greater path, your purpose in life is not this way". It might take long but it will be worth it in the end. There is truly no gain or fulfilment in quick riches. How i wish my beautiful Nma and Efo Albert were here to witness this day. I know they were both happy for me and it was truly time to let go of the past.

" Good evening ladies and gentleman, please stand up for the national anthem" i said into the mike.

THE END

Thank you all for reading, another wonderful one premiers soon.@ bibijay indeed a beautiful piece,,,,u'rily tried,,,i had 2stay up dis late 2complete the story @ 2.45am,,God bless the work of your hand,,,
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by austinfan4love(m): 2:52am On Aug 08, 2016
@ bibi jay,,,,what a lovely piece,,,i rily enjoyed it,n,i had 2stay up dis late 2complete the story @ 2.45am,,,God bless the work of your hand,,,once again,,lovely piece

1 Like

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 8:37am On Aug 08, 2016
[quote author=austinfan4love post=48291025][/qruote]

Thank you bro.
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 8:38am On Aug 08, 2016
austinfan4love:
@ bibi jay,,,,what a lovely piece,,,i rily enjoyed it,n,i had 2stay up dis late 2complete the story @ 2.45am,,,God bless the work of your hand,,,once again,,lovely piece

Thank you.
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by Opeoluwa99(f): 12:19pm On Aug 08, 2016
Wonderful story ma
Your stories are always captivating

Happy birthday in advance ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 1:47pm On Aug 08, 2016
Opeoluwa99:
Wonderful story ma
Your stories are always captivating

Happy birthday in advance ma

Awww. Thank you sweet kiss
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibibabs: 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2016
Bibi, my name is Bibi and i must confess you got me glued from the beginning to the end.
Well done .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 7:31pm On Aug 08, 2016
bibibabs:
Bibi, my name is Bibi and i must confess you got me glued from the beginning to the end.
Well done .

Thank you namesake

1 Like

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by vicdall(f): 9:34am On Aug 09, 2016
This brought tears to my eyes. Bibi, you are a very talented writer who's going places. This story is not only entertaining but inspiring. Wondering if it's a true life story, if not endeavor to publish. KUDOS!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 5:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
vicdall:
This brought tears to my eyes. Bibi, you are a very talented writer who's going places. This story is not only entertaining but inspiring. Wondering if it's a true life story, if not endeavor to publish. KUDOS!!

Ur comment brought tears to my eyes too.......thank u.
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by ObiOgechi(m): 10:44pm On Aug 09, 2016
I must say work done indeed, at first I dnt want to read this piece but from one episode to another I find y self engrossed to it, even at work I clndt help but read it...
well I must say u did well and lessons learnt and one thing I must note here with is more profound is ur ability to minimize Sexy and romantic sense which is good just in case of our younger once who are on nairalnad law well.
thumps up sisssssssssss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by ObiOgechi(m): 10:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
I must say work done indeed, at first I dnt want to read this piece but from one episode to another I find my self engrossed to it, even at work I clndt help but read it...
well I must say u did well and lessons learnt and one thing I must note here with is more profound is ur ability to minimize Sexy and romantic sense which is good just in case of our younger once who are on nairalnad law well.
thumps up sisssssssssss
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by ObiOgechi(m): 10:46pm On Aug 09, 2016
I must say work done indeed, at first I dnt want to read this piece but from one episode to another I find my self engrossed to it, even at work I clndt help but read it...
well I must say u did well and lessons learnt and one thing I must note here with is more profound is ur ability to minimize Sexy and romantic sense which is good just in case of our younger once who are on nairalnad as well.
thumps up sisssssssssss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by succyblinks(f): 10:26pm On Aug 12, 2016
Oh bibijay plz permission to copy?
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 11:27pm On Aug 12, 2016
succyblinks:
Oh bibijay plz permission to copy?

Granted.
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by succyblinks(f): 11:56pm On Aug 12, 2016
bibijay123:

Granted.

Thanks a trillion
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by gabazin080(m): 1:23pm On Aug 14, 2016
realized that an honest job will not make me who i want to be. Only the devil has the kind of money i crave for. I LOVE THIS PART

1 Like

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by eunisam: 10:33pm On Aug 14, 2016
it seems I will like here.le me teke a sit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by unmask: 4:15am On Aug 15, 2016
Chai bibi just stole my weekend.....not fair o

Good stuff......sorry mind blowing stuff here

I am crushing on you already....yea l said it

You remind me of my best author Sidney Sheldon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by gabazin080(m): 6:14am On Aug 15, 2016
bibijay123:

Loool @ Vaseline crew. Thanks, d story is fiction but spiced with some real stuffs, u get? BT that rules applies only to some state, my state.

hello bibi, are you a togolese?
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 8:16am On Aug 15, 2016
gabazin080:

hello bibi, are you a togolese?

Yes bro
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 8:17am On Aug 15, 2016
unmask:
Chai bibi just stole my weekend.....not fair o

Good stuff......sorry mind blowing stuff here

I am crushing on you already....yea l said it

You remind me of my best author Sidney Sheldon

Thanks..* blushing* grin
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by jacy67(f): 8:57am On Aug 15, 2016
[quote author=bibijay123 post=48492684]

Happy birthday to B&B ( beauty and brain)
I'd love to eat the birthday cake but you can turn it to an update.
#winks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 9:14am On Aug 15, 2016
[quote author=jacy67 post=48493814][/quote]

Loool will def turn it to updates grin ....thank u babe!
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by Akposb(m): 12:11am On Aug 16, 2016
I must say you are a very fine writer and I enjoyed the story. The layout from the beginning made me feel like I was reading an already published material.

Anyway you have some areas that you need to work on in this story which may aid any future decision. Your use of English was top notch but you consistently used Am instead of I am or I'm. Also you somehow lost your plot or narrative. This I suppose ought to be a novel but you ended up with a novella. The transition of the boys into men was done in a quick manner which may actually have hurt the flow of the story but I must commend your characterization. Just keep up with the good work and may your mind never run out of ideas.

1 Like

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 12:14pm On Aug 17, 2016
Akposb:
I must say you are a very fine writer and I enjoyed the story. The layout from the beginning made me feel like I was reading an already published material.

Anyway you have some areas that you need to work on in this story which may aid any future decision. Your use of English was top notch but you consistently used Am instead of I am or I'm. Also you somehow lost your plot or narrative. This I suppose ought to be a novel but you ended up with a novella. The transition of the boys into men was done in a quick manner which may actually have hurt the flow of the story but I must commend your characterization. Just keep up with the good work and may your mind never run out of ideas.

Thanks a lot. I appreciate this, thanks!
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 12:21pm On Aug 17, 2016
Akposb:

Hi. I will appreciate it if u can check out my other story and give me a review on it. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Medicine / HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.