Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Nuhu Gidado At An Event With His Twin Girls - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nuhu Gidado At An Event With His Twin Girls (35067 Views)

Gidado Idris Dies & Buried. Atiku Abubakar Attends Burial (Photos) / Captain Gidado Killed By Boko Haram Buried At Military Cemetery,Maiduguri(Pics) / Photos Of Fatima Nuhu Ribadu Taken By Hanan Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nuhu Gidado At An Event With His Twin Girls by Klare(f): 8:24am On Jul 20, 2016
Maghan37:
So what are u trying to imply.

Okay grin

1 Like

Re: Nuhu Gidado At An Event With His Twin Girls by sahm4u2nv(m): 10:31am On Jul 20, 2016
Klare:

Lols trousers shows their shape its haram now?
oh! you are missing something, that was a sport event dear
Re: Nuhu Gidado At An Event With His Twin Girls by luvethsam(f): 11:13am On Jul 20, 2016
[quote author=Klare post=47704800]Is dat not trouser on dem [/quote]

I thought am the only one that noticed that
Re: Nuhu Gidado At An Event With His Twin Girls by farouk0403(m): 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
Klare:

Okay thanks for the enlightenment
welcome
Re: Nuhu Gidado At An Event With His Twin Girls by obinoral1179(m): 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
Omotayor123:
The girls are Adorable. God bless me with one!
Amen

1 Like

Re: Nuhu Gidado At An Event With His Twin Girls by jesusjewel1(f): 6:41pm On Jul 20, 2016
Elijahrona2:

Oya na. God has arranged it already. It's left for us(me n you) to realise it

Meaning
Isi gini
Itumo?
Re: Nuhu Gidado At An Event With His Twin Girls by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
jesusjewel1:

Me toooooooo....
Any how God wan take arrange am.... boys ooo
Girls oooo.... boy and girl....
All join.... I submit to His will
I heared dat dia s possiblity of a woman dat s a twin to gv birth to twins. I tink i wil try to marry twins so she can gv us twins. Lols.
Re: Nuhu Gidado At An Event With His Twin Girls by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
jesusjewel1:

Meaning
Isi gini
Itumo?

Just joking.

Please check my signature
Re: Nuhu Gidado At An Event With His Twin Girls by ArcIbrahim38(m): 1:06am On Jul 21, 2016
Klare:

Okay siir

Fine thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) / Maryann Shaibu Threatens To Flog Women Seen In APC Group (video) / Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.