Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Lere Olayinka Is Guilty Of Forgery:here's The Original Denial Letter By Zenith - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lere Olayinka Is Guilty Of Forgery:here's The Original Denial Letter By Zenith (26719 Views)

Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors / Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Fayose Has N300m In His Zenith Bank Account - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lere Olayinka Is Guilty Of Forgery:here's The Original Denial Letter By Zenith by lonelydora: 6:50am On Jul 20, 2016
Nigerians self
Re: Lere Olayinka Is Guilty Of Forgery:here's The Original Denial Letter By Zenith by ReabridCharles(m): 6:51am On Jul 20, 2016
We ain't kids, the only reason we think it's Zenith is just because of the name, nothing more.

I address, no ref, no name to it. Nothing.
That's not an official letter head.
Anybody can conjure that and call it zenith
Re: Lere Olayinka Is Guilty Of Forgery:here's The Original Denial Letter By Zenith by lonelydora: 6:54am On Jul 20, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
No address of company. No name of signee. No date. No reference number. Bros, that letter is fake. Zenith did not write that letter. Lere Olayinka was right.

Don't be deceived bro, APC's arm in the media are professional scammers. Beware wink.

Don't mind Nigerians. That letter is fake. A corporate letter should have all the things you mentioned.
Re: Lere Olayinka Is Guilty Of Forgery:here's The Original Denial Letter By Zenith by omodejk12: 6:54am On Jul 20, 2016
This is strange...
Re: Lere Olayinka Is Guilty Of Forgery:here's The Original Denial Letter By Zenith by Movicq(m): 6:56am On Jul 20, 2016
angry

Re: Lere Olayinka Is Guilty Of Forgery:here's The Original Denial Letter By Zenith by ShowYourCertificate: 6:58am On Jul 20, 2016
AntiWailer:

Fake on Nigeria Stock Exchange website ?

grin

Press release is not a letter.
Who says so?

Press Release can come in form of a letter, just like this fake one that has gone viral. And if it comes as a Letter, it must have the attributes of a Letter.

Even if it's not a Letter but a Post on their Social Media platforms, the name of the signee/announcer and the date of release is very important.
Re: Lere Olayinka Is Guilty Of Forgery:here's The Original Denial Letter By Zenith by bankyblue(m): 7:00am On Jul 20, 2016
Mad people every where.

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Is Guilty Of Forgery:here's The Original Denial Letter By Zenith by linearity: 7:02am On Jul 20, 2016
expressglory:
Now where on earth did Lere Olayinka get his own...
My take:Lere Olayinka probably forged his own in order to accuse his master's perceived enemies
Now compare the above letter with the fake Lere is displaying around!

I doubt if Lere forge that letter,. that is the same version that is posted on guardian news paper's site...

http://www.nigerianewspaper.com.ng/2016/07/zenith-bank-issues-press-release-denies.html

The letter itself looks suspicious....Press release on company's letterheading with no address, no phone number, no date, not even the name of the person that signed it...haba!
Re: Lere Olayinka Is Guilty Of Forgery:here's The Original Denial Letter By Zenith by megaik: 7:03am On Jul 20, 2016
DaBullIT:
PDP = Nuisance + Greed + Desperation = Mega corruption , as in PDP's Corruption is like structural elements of an hydrocarbon

Meanwhile Lere + Fasoye + PDP Power = Mega Super star corruption , including forgery, theft, blackmailing, e.t.c
Meanwhile APC = Dem onic!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka Is Guilty Of Forgery:here's The Original Denial Letter By Zenith by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:04am On Jul 20, 2016
Nigerian is a joke. Walahi!
Re: Lere Olayinka Is Guilty Of Forgery:here's The Original Denial Letter By Zenith by henryboff(m): 7:06am On Jul 20, 2016
Hmm this letter dey somehow ooo. Even if na press release, at least the name of the person wey sign the letter suppose dey there na. And also the way the writer dey misuse capital letters within sentences no pure ooo.
Re: Lere Olayinka Is Guilty Of Forgery:here's The Original Denial Letter By Zenith by blackpanda: 7:06am On Jul 20, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
No address of company. No name of signee. No date. No reference number. Bros, that letter is fake. Zenith did not write that letter. Lere Olayinka was right.

Don't be deceived bro, APC's arm in the media are professional scammers. Beware wink.

So following ur logic, why will apc first indict zenith bank then still turn around to absolve the same zenith bank. Does that make sense You wailers really need help

3 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Is Guilty Of Forgery:here's The Original Denial Letter By Zenith by gbemmy2k10(m): 7:06am On Jul 20, 2016
ednut1:
Keep dem busy syndrome at work. Pdp apc efcc hv nothing to offer just noise
look God go bless jare
Re: Lere Olayinka Is Guilty Of Forgery:here's The Original Denial Letter By Zenith by jaybee3(m): 7:16am On Jul 20, 2016
Firefire:
Make Una kotinue d distraction while Nigerians are dying of hunger.
Do you want to be fed?

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Is Guilty Of Forgery:here's The Original Denial Letter By Zenith by dare2differ: 7:19am On Jul 20, 2016
Zenith Bank is yet to deny itundecided. Until it does, it is common sense to be either doubtful or presume that the press release is authentic.

ShowYourCertificate:
Who says so?

Press Release can come in form of a letter, just like this fake one that has gone viral. And if it comes as a Letter, it must have the attributes of a Letter.

Even if it's not a Letter but a Post on their Social Media platforms, the name of the signee/announcer and the date of release is very important.

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Is Guilty Of Forgery:here's The Original Denial Letter By Zenith by Firefire(m): 7:20am On Jul 20, 2016
jaybee3:

Do you want to be fed?

How ?
Re: Lere Olayinka Is Guilty Of Forgery:here's The Original Denial Letter By Zenith by omohlexy: 7:24am On Jul 20, 2016
see the guy face. jacob zuma copy cat
Re: Lere Olayinka Is Guilty Of Forgery:here's The Original Denial Letter By Zenith by Rockstar07: 7:26am On Jul 20, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:

Totally doctored and fake.
One person signed the letter.
Re: Lere Olayinka Is Guilty Of Forgery:here's The Original Denial Letter By Zenith by mu2sa2: 7:29am On Jul 20, 2016
niggi4life:
Nigeria is a timed bomb waiting to explode.
I pity the new generation, una fit no get anything remain by d time una wan rule.

As for me and my family, na Canada sure pass tongue
Rather wish your country well. You cannot move to Canada with ALL your family. Even if you succeed on relocating your wife and children, your parents and other relatives are going to be here.
Re: Lere Olayinka Is Guilty Of Forgery:here's The Original Denial Letter By Zenith by jaybee3(m): 7:34am On Jul 20, 2016
Firefire:

How ?

Well your prior statement suggests your current frustration is as a direct result of the hunger you are having to vigorously navigate using binary permutations
Re: Lere Olayinka Is Guilty Of Forgery:here's The Original Denial Letter By Zenith by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 20, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:

What's your proof?

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Is Guilty Of Forgery:here's The Original Denial Letter By Zenith by babdap: 7:42am On Jul 20, 2016
Lere Olayinka biting more than he can chew, don't b Abaobaku Senator.
Re: Lere Olayinka Is Guilty Of Forgery:here's The Original Denial Letter By Zenith by shuggah(m): 7:46am On Jul 20, 2016
DaBullIT:
PDP = Nuisance + Greed + Desperation = Mega corruption , as in PDP's Corruption is like structural elements of an hydrocarbon

Meanwhile Lere + Fasoye + PDP Power = Mega Super star corruption , including forgery, theft, blackmailing, e.t.c

so u can't differentiate a fake from an original... this letter op posted is fake.. no stamp.. no reference, d only official part is d zenith logo that I can download from google if need be that I want to forge... this reminds me of when I forged my secondary school result. my father just took a nanosecond look at d result ND beating started

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Is Guilty Of Forgery:here's The Original Denial Letter By Zenith by everozone: 7:49am On Jul 20, 2016
Media trial.The truth will unfold by the time Fayose confront the ill-motives of APC EFCC in the court come 2018 when Fayose's tenure will end.So let's wait until then,let no sane person convict Fayose on the pages of news papers or electronic media.
Re: Lere Olayinka Is Guilty Of Forgery:here's The Original Denial Letter By Zenith by DaBullIT(m): 8:01am On Jul 20, 2016
Bad pikin grin grin grin grin

the other one is from Nigerian stock exchange website i downloaded it before commenting , and yes, Lere edited one of the documents the OP Posted i have seen the original and it is quite different , also some people said it doesn't have an address and letter head or anything, my take is the one on NSE's website doesn't have address or letter head apart from Logo , it was a public release on the stock exchange site, not on the bank's website itself
shuggah:

so u can't differentiate a fake from an original... this letter op posted is fake.. no stamp.. no reference, d only official part is d zenith logo that I can download from google if need be that I want to forge... this reminds me of when I forged my secondary school result. my father just took a nanosecond look at d result ND beating started

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Is Guilty Of Forgery:here's The Original Denial Letter By Zenith by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:02am On Jul 20, 2016
expressglory:
Here is the original letter from Zenith Bank found on the website of NSE Nigeria Stock Exchange.
http://nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/14267_ZENITH_BANK_PLC_PRESS_RELEASE__CORPORATE_ACTIONS_JULY_2016.pdf

1)You people make learning seem like rocket science while elevating idiocy cum ignorance to excelsis

2)Even when ShowYourCertificate & dunkem21 tried educating you...yet you were bent on your ignorance because it feeds your prejudice and hatred for Fayose vis a vis PDP.

3)Is their any company or bank in Nigeria called "Zenith"? We have Zenith Bank Nig PLC.

4)Did you see their RC details there?

5)Can a corporate organization release any official letter without signing it with a name, date, even time stamping etc...?

6)Lots of absurdities in that letter to show that it was forged...That you picked it from buhari's table doesn't make it authentic after all buhari forged his certificate back then...Tinubu forged certificate ....Gbajamiala forged etc...Almost all the leaders of APC have been accused of similar act...Will this be an exception cheesycheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka Is Guilty Of Forgery:here's The Original Denial Letter By Zenith by DaBullIT(m): 8:02am On Jul 20, 2016
One is lesser of two evils
megaik:

Meanwhile APC = Dem onic!
Re: Lere Olayinka Is Guilty Of Forgery:here's The Original Denial Letter By Zenith by ENZOSCIFO1: 8:14am On Jul 20, 2016
lonelydora:

Don't mind Nigerians. That letter is fake. A corporate letter should have all t FChe things you mentioned.

I marvel at the age and maturity of most people here. So young Nigerians no longer know the difference between a Letter and Press release.

That is a press release by Zenith . It need not be on a letterhead nor have an address. It emanated from the office responsible for such. And for anyone to think NSE will erroneously put up such a release on their site without verification and confirming the authenticity is just laughable

Young lads let's learn to read and think more.
Re: Lere Olayinka Is Guilty Of Forgery:here's The Original Denial Letter By Zenith by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:18am On Jul 20, 2016
JackBaueress1:
What's your proof?

I gave the below reply to Op...Can you defend same? Isn't it proof enough? EFCC/APC conjured this letter to still keep the tale in their favour, just like they did through SR on the teller cum KYC of Agbele's part of this Fayose story.

Whynotthetruth:

1)You people make learning seem like rocket science while elevating idiocy cum ignorance to excelsis
2)Even when ShowYourCertificate & dunkem21 tried educating you...yet you were bent on your ignorance because it feeds your prejudice and hatred for Fayose vis a vis PDP.
3)Is their any company or bank in Nigeria called "Zenith"? We have Zenith Bank Nig PLC.
4)Did you see their RC details there?
5)Can a corporate organization release any official letter without signing it with a name, date, even time stamping etc...?
6)Lots of absurdities in that letter to show that it was forged...That you picked it from buhari's table doesn't make it authentic after all buhari forged his certificate back then...Tinubu forged certificate ....Gbajamiala forged etc...Almost all the leaders of APC have been accused of similar act...Will this be an exception cheesycheesy
JackBaueress1:
What's your proof?
Re: Lere Olayinka Is Guilty Of Forgery:here's The Original Denial Letter By Zenith by Codes151(m): 8:21am On Jul 20, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:

I still don't get Nigerians! It like being black is being dumb! Apc is a disgrace! I refuse to be used! Even email notification from zenith Iz realer than this fake letter!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot / Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi / Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.