Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,940 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Lere Olayinka Is Guilty Of Forgery:here's The Original Denial Letter By Zenith - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lere Olayinka Is Guilty Of Forgery:here's The Original Denial Letter By Zenith (26727 Views)

Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors / Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Fayose Has N300m In His Zenith Bank Account - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lere Olayinka Is Guilty Of Forgery:here's The Original Denial Letter By Zenith by Pataki: 12:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
The letter has the Zenith Bank logo placed on it.

The letter has a signature appended to it.

The letter has the Head of Corporate Communication attached to it as releasing the statement.

Yet has any of the cyber idiots here contacted Zenith Bank via email to enquire if the letter is fake?

Such a shame that these days, mor0ns make the loudest noise on the internet.

If you have not done your investigation with intellectual proof to prove that the letter as displayed on the NSE website is fake, shut your idiotic mouth!
Re: Lere Olayinka Is Guilty Of Forgery:here's The Original Denial Letter By Zenith by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 20, 2016
This is just pathetic. See difference between Lere's letter on the right and the APC version on the left.

Even the font looks unprofessional..

Re: Lere Olayinka Is Guilty Of Forgery:here's The Original Denial Letter By Zenith by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 20, 2016
Pataki:
The letter has the Zenith Bank logo placed on it.

The letter has a signature appended to it.

The letter has the Head of Corporate Communication attached to it as releasing the statement.

Yet has any of the cyber idiots here contacted Zenith Bank via email to enquire if the letter is fake?

Such a shame that these days, mor0ns make the loudest noise on the internet.

If you have not done your investigation with intellectual proof to prove that the letter as displayed on the NSE website is fake, shut your idiotic mouth!

You're obviously a student who has never worked before. You don't have to start disturbing Zenith bank when you know something is clearly fake.

If you had any working experience, you'd know what a business letterhead looked like, and that no one would send out an external letter without a name on it..
Re: Lere Olayinka Is Guilty Of Forgery:here's The Original Denial Letter By Zenith by Pataki: 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
og2711:

You're obviously a student who has never worked before. You don't have to start disturbing Zenith bank when you know something is clearly fake.

If you had any working experience, you'd know what a business letterhead looked like, and that no one would send out an external letter without a name on it..

Apparently, you were away on holiday when Father Christmas was distributing common sense and sound reasoning skills on your street last December.

Prove that the letter is fake. Zenith Bank has released a statement, it has been posted on NSE website, the idiotic onus is on you and fellow mor0ns to prove with facts that the purported letter is a fake. Don't come here and spew megedefegede in my face without ground breaking facts.

You really have serious mental deficiency reasoning. Even if you suspect a document released is fake, the onus is on you as the investigator to contact the so-called establishment to verify the authenticity of such a document. This is how it is done in the business and real world. Are you people this idiotic in Nigeria?!

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Is Guilty Of Forgery:here's The Original Denial Letter By Zenith by deji68: 1:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
grin grin they are not even trying to conceals their deceit ...anything goes naija people no kuku know the difference between "zenith" and "zenith Bank plc"... or Signed and unsigned Statement cool
Whynotthetruth:

cheesycheesy See fairytales...

1)What action of shareholders can be compared to the wrath of regulatory agency?... Intercontinental bank was taken over by a bank that was even owing it in our presence here...

2)I am tired of engaging you here... because if you can't prove to me which organization is "Zenith"...when What we know and have been seeing is Zenith Bank Nig PLC then there's no basis for argument here...

3)SHOW ME ANY DOCUMENT OF ZENITH BANK NIGERIA PLC THAT BEARS ONLY THE ACRONYM;"ZENITH"?...

4)IS IT POSSIBLE OR FEASIBLE IN THAT YOUR SENSE THAT Zenith BANK WILL ISSUE OFFICIAL RELEASE DIRECTED ACCORDING TO YOU TO THEIR SHAREHOLDERS, PROSPECTIVE INVESTORS ETC ON NSE IN AN UNOFFICIAL DOCUMENT OR LETTER HEAD DEVOID OF THEIR OFFICIAL DETAILS OR IDENTITY

GOOD DAY PLZ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka Is Guilty Of Forgery:here's The Original Denial Letter By Zenith by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
Pataki:

Apparently, you were away on holiday when Father Christmas was distributing common sense and sound reasoning skills on your street last December.

Prove that the letter is fake. Zenith Bank has released a statement, it has been posted on NSE website, the idiotic onus is on you and fellow mor0ns to prove with facts that the purported letter is a fake. Don't come here and spew megedefegede in my face without ground breaking facts.

You really have serious mental deficiency reasoning. Even if you suspect a document released is fake, the onus is on you as the investigator to contact the so-called establishment to verify the authenticity of such a document. This is how it is done in the business and real world. Are you people this idiotic in Nigeria?!

You somehow want me to take you serious when you believe that it is 'father Christmas' that distributes common sense..

Zenith bank did not say anything. Please provide a link to their official communication where they said anything regarding that letter. Rather SAHARA REPORTERS brought forward the document and said them at Zenith bank said this and that..

You ask me to prove the letter is fake and I have CLEARLY done that. See attached image of what official communication from a professional organization looks like. Then again, you're probably a kid with carryover problems so I understand why you cannot comprehend.

Final advice: Don't be too angry. Always reason things through before shouting like a man with a small pecker.

Re: Lere Olayinka Is Guilty Of Forgery:here's The Original Denial Letter By Zenith by barcaboi(m): 2:50pm On Jul 20, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
No address of company. No name of signee. No date. No reference number. Bros, that letter is fake. Zenith did not write that letter. Lere Olayinka was right.

Don't be deceived bro, APC's arm in the media are professional scammers. Beware wink.
yet it can be found on NSE site.....stop dis ignorance nah....yet Zenith never deny am so far
Re: Lere Olayinka Is Guilty Of Forgery:here's The Original Denial Letter By Zenith by mamawin(f): 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2016
Badgers14:
All these letter writing these days sef, them go write am today, deny am tomorrow.. grin grin

Why them executives from the bank bin kneel down dey beg fayose, abi dem dey propose to him grin grin

Na wooo..
Make i finish my kunu first....
is that really you sipping kunnu? are you an alien?
Re: Lere Olayinka Is Guilty Of Forgery:here's The Original Denial Letter By Zenith by Pataki: 5:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
og2711:

You somehow want me to take you serious when you believe that it is 'father Christmas' that distributes common sense..

Zenith bank did not say anything. Please provide a link to their official communication where they said anything regarding that letter. Rather SAHARA REPORTERS brought forward the document and said them at Zenith bank said this and that..

You ask me to prove the letter is fake and I have CLEARLY done that. See attached image of what official communication from a professional organization looks like. Then again, you're probably a kid with carryover problems so I understand why you cannot comprehend.

Final advice: Don't be too angry. Always reason things through before shouting like a man with a small pecker.

The crayon painting is what you call a proof? Jesu sunkun! Apparently common sense and reasoning clearly eludes you.

Do not waste my time with this nonsense infantile photoshop painting of yours. How old are you with this childish nonsense of yours?

Until you have gotten an official rebuttal from Zenith Bank, do not disturb my mention with your balderdash. I do not engage in childish arguments and crayon painting from a kid.
Re: Lere Olayinka Is Guilty Of Forgery:here's The Original Denial Letter By Zenith by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
Mylove55:
i think u are d one embarassing urself here, u want NSE to sign on behalf of zenith bank in their website. it is not a letter to be sign

cheesygringringringrin grin Shift back to romance section abeg gringringrin
Re: Lere Olayinka Is Guilty Of Forgery:here's The Original Denial Letter By Zenith by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2016
hydrazone:

This is a 2015 press release from Zenith bank as found on their website. Could this also be fake?

Aren't you guys being mischievous or is this plain ignorance ...Didn't u see their full nomenclature underneath that logo; Zenith?
Why not get page one(1) and last page of the document you displayed to see if it wasn't duly signed by a named officer with date and time stamped...

Do Corporate Organizations have different letter headed paper for different purposes
Re: Lere Olayinka Is Guilty Of Forgery:here's The Original Denial Letter By Zenith by Mylove55(f): 6:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

u are better off in joke section, whynotthecomedian
Re: Lere Olayinka Is Guilty Of Forgery:here's The Original Denial Letter By Zenith by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
Pataki:

The crayon painting is what you call a proof? Jesu sunkun! Apparently common sense and reasoning clearly eludes you.

Do not waste my time with this nonsense infantile photoshop painting of yours. How old are you with this childish nonsense of yours?

Until you have gotten an official rebuttal from Zenith Bank, do not disturb my mention with your balderdash. I do not engage in childish arguments and crayon painting from a kid.

Why are you daft like this? Even when I'm trying to help you get sense, you just refuse to gree.

So to use the picture editor to highlight the differences is equal to crayons?
Re: Lere Olayinka Is Guilty Of Forgery:here's The Original Denial Letter By Zenith by ShowYourCertificate: 10:04pm On Jul 20, 2016
barcaboi:

yet it can be found on NSE site.....stop dis ignorance nah....yet Zenith never deny am so far
Is NSE Zenith's office website? Haba. And how do you expect Zenith to deny such? It would mean they're exposing themselves publicly as the sponsors of Fayose. They wouldn't do that. They'd rather prefer a closed door meeting to resolve the matter.
Re: Lere Olayinka Is Guilty Of Forgery:here's The Original Denial Letter By Zenith by Pataki: 10:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
og2711:

Why are you daft like this? Even when I'm trying to help you get sense, you just refuse to gree.

So to use the picture editor to highlight the differences is equal to crayons?

You mentally need help. Clearly with your crayon paintings, you are nothing but a child. Carry your crayon paintings away from here. Doofus!

Maybe in your daft doltish world, this is how you prove that a letter is fake. What a childish arindin with crayon painting to prove a letter is fake. *Spits in his doofus face.* angry
Re: Lere Olayinka Is Guilty Of Forgery:here's The Original Denial Letter By Zenith by barcaboi(m): 12:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
Is NSE Zenith's office website? Haba. And how do you expect Zenith to deny such? It would mean they're exposing themselves publicly as the sponsors of Fayose. They wouldn't do that. They'd rather prefer a closed door meeting to resolve the matter.
and risk their reputation bn dragged into the mud....no organisation does that
Re: Lere Olayinka Is Guilty Of Forgery:here's The Original Denial Letter By Zenith by ShowYourCertificate: 7:44am On Jul 29, 2016
barcaboi:
and risk their reputation bn dragged into the mud....no organisation does that
How would keeping silent drag their name into the mud? My dear silence is the best way to keep your integrity intact. This is the same tactics Buhari used when a principal forged his certificate published it via PremiumTimes. Buhari never came out to deny or endorse the authenticity of that forged certificate. He just kept silent on the forged certificate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo Supreme Court Review: Arguments By Ihedioha And Uzodinma's Lawyers In Court / Alison-Madueke: Let No One Say I Stole $20bn Because I Did Not / 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.