Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Why Do Igbo's Love To Take Paracetamol For Yoruba's Headache - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Igbo's Love To Take Paracetamol For Yoruba's Headache (558 Views)

Ndi Igbo: Love Of Money Vs Freedom / I Attended Akeredolu’s Inauguration For Yoruba Unity — Fayose / Why Do Igbo's Hate Yoruba So Much Nd Wish Them Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Igbo's Love To Take Paracetamol For Yoruba's Headache by iamDiabolic(m): 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
The igbo's claim they hate yoruba's so much infact one said 'he hopes to see the extinction of that stinky yoruba tribe'.yet they open lot of thread like 'what is happening in s.wesr','yoruba ronu','yoruba's how are you enjoying the change(chain) in this buhari goverment' nd series of uncountable thread.they getting Hot on any thread about attack in s.west or a murder relating to s.west but there diccck get flaccid on thread where abia king was complaining of fulani taking over there land nd how fulani herdsmen rape there women.
Igbo hatred for yoruba since the 2015 election there hatred for yoruba has turned them to lantern who could see other people but can't see itself.even the 2015 election gej still had 45% vote in s.west despite calling us tribe of touts nd osibanjo being buhari running mate one would have expect s.west to deliver atleast 80% to buhari(even I myself am nt nd I don't think I can be a fan of buhari)anambra goverment now pay money to fulani herdsmen due to theft of fulani cows,we all know its due to fear.
Even okorocha is supporting grazing bill,but all s.west governor spoke against it irrespective of party affliation.

When would igbo's mind there business nd stay outta yoruba matter
Re: Why Do Igbo's Love To Take Paracetamol For Yoruba's Headache by 36xtr90r: 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2016
The chief of the Afonjas has vomited another trash...

Mr. Babatunde O. Gbadamosi, a highly respected Lagos-based businessman, wrote the following:
"Scores slaughtered by ‪#‎FulaniTerrorists‬ in Enugu, but the Fulani President, Muhammadu Buhari, his Fulani senior security commanders and government functionaries are more interested in pipeline vandals that are killing no one!
Nigerians, if you don't arm yourselves and fight back, na una sabi.
Those of you Yoruba APC zombies that think you are special, when they finish with the MiddleBelt, the South-South and the South East, you will be next, and there will be no one left to defend you.
I am referring to you, my Muslim uncles and aunties, who think the Fulanis will see you as kindred spirits and spare you. They will not.
Just as they are fake Muslims in the eyes of the Arabs, you are also fake Muslims in their eyes, only useful to help subjugate your people under their rule, then you will see pepper.
[size=14pt]Kill Afonjaism now[/size], and stand for something, or your children will one day curse the day you were born".

(1) (Reply)

Fg Fired Management Of Niger Delta Power Holding Company / Suffering In Kwara State / A Shia React To Judicial Indictment Of The Nigerian Army On The Zaria Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.