Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,621 members, 7,813,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Heaven Opens, Heavy Rain Falls At Asaba ( See Photos)+++++ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heaven Opens, Heavy Rain Falls At Asaba ( See Photos)+++++ (2488 Views)

Bridge At Mokwa-Jebba Road In Kwara Collapses After Heavy Rain (Photos) / Heavy Rain Floods National Assembly Lobby / Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heaven Opens, Heavy Rain Falls At Asaba ( See Photos)+++++ by Parollawd(m): 9:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
Well i am currently in Delta state, Nigeria which happens to be my state of origin don't ask me what i am doing in asaba thou, ever since i got here rainfall seems like a normal occurence around here..lol..called my dad to complain he said its raining season and its the east so i should get used to it. Now lets get serious, it rained cat and dog today Tuesday, 19 of july 2016 in asaba, the rain flooded the road from the federal secretariat to the Governors office. Some of the Keke drivers who i spoke with rained curses on the government of Governor Okowa saying he hasnt done anything tangible since he became the governor with many of them praying and wishing that the government house should get flooded so that the governor can sit up and fulfill his obligations.

Amidst the brouhaha a senator passed by with his car which was easily identifiable due to the green plate number, the minute the guy tried to drive by many of the car owners started laying causes on the senator. Well i am using this oppurtunity to tell whoever sees this to tell somebody else to tell the governor so that this kind of problems would be avoidable..BTW i heard that the okpanam road construction READ FULL STORY AND MORE PHOTOS AT http://dsmblog.com

cc lalasticlala ijebaby ishilove

1 Like

Re: Heaven Opens, Heavy Rain Falls At Asaba ( See Photos)+++++ by DR1SKLEF(m): 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
Look at the big heart of the nation flooded by rain.

SHH!
Re: Heaven Opens, Heavy Rain Falls At Asaba ( See Photos)+++++ by Boring: 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
chaii nna biya who's the governor of that state.... wonna tax payers money don enter one chance....c suffer.

1 Like

Re: Heaven Opens, Heavy Rain Falls At Asaba ( See Photos)+++++ by Parollawd(m): 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
Boring:
chaii nna biya who's the governor of that state.... wonna tax payers money don enter one chance....c suffer.

The guy just dae vex me... Na only pay your bills be the advert wey dae asaba... Poster bills, monthly bills
Re: Heaven Opens, Heavy Rain Falls At Asaba ( See Photos)+++++ by Parollawd(m): 10:32pm On Jul 19, 2016
DR1SKLEF:
Look at the big heart of the nation flooded by rain.

SHH!

Lol... Twas really bad..see as cars just dae off
Re: Heaven Opens, Heavy Rain Falls At Asaba ( See Photos)+++++ by saderry(f): 1:27am On Jul 20, 2016
OP. ....today's rain eh
Very sweet. ...i slept tru out

Talking of which! You needed to have seen DLA road. ..
IT'S A NIGHTMARE
Re: Heaven Opens, Heavy Rain Falls At Asaba ( See Photos)+++++ by chriskosherbal(m): 1:29am On Jul 20, 2016
Indeed that was a heavy down pour.
Re: Heaven Opens, Heavy Rain Falls At Asaba ( See Photos)+++++ by Parollawd(m): 6:49am On Jul 20, 2016
saderry:
OP. ....today's rain eh
Very sweet. ...i slept tru out

Talking of which! You needed to have seen DLA road. ..
IT'S A NIGHTMARE

i think the best time to rain is at night...lol...who think so to
Re: Heaven Opens, Heavy Rain Falls At Asaba ( See Photos)+++++ by Parollawd(m): 6:50am On Jul 20, 2016
chriskosherbal:
Indeed that was a heavy down pour.

you aint see nothing...where make me fear na when i no see trailer tyre..guy i am sure you know how big it is
Re: Heaven Opens, Heavy Rain Falls At Asaba ( See Photos)+++++ by Parollawd(m): 6:51am On Jul 20, 2016
i kinda took the pictures a little late, safety first
Re: Heaven Opens, Heavy Rain Falls At Asaba ( See Photos)+++++ by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 20, 2016
And one fool will come and be insulting oshiomole cus of the flood in benin

1 Like

Re: Heaven Opens, Heavy Rain Falls At Asaba ( See Photos)+++++ by nijabazaar: 9:54am On Jul 20, 2016
...i dont know who to blame.

Uduaghan or this gov or the 90 yr old Monarch.

Its disheartening to live in an oil state that cant afford a bare necessity like proper drainage.

i was in a comissioners' monthly meeting once in asaba and what the bloated yeyes kept arguing about is that onithsa has fine roads and dont get wet because its level ground and Asaba gets flooded becos it has a swampy topography....just negodu them.

if asaba cant afford proper drainage , i wonder how d hinterlands of Delta would be.

For that DLA road....pure hellwater. Therez a rumor that the 90yr old monarch diverted the money to the renovation of his residence
Re: Heaven Opens, Heavy Rain Falls At Asaba ( See Photos)+++++ by saderry(f): 10:55am On Jul 20, 2016
[i]
Parollawd:

i think the best time to rain is at night...lol...who think so to
[/

Of course. . But that yesterday own was good

1 Like

Re: Heaven Opens, Heavy Rain Falls At Asaba ( See Photos)+++++ by Parollawd(m): 12:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
saderry:
[i][/

Of course. . But that yesterday own was good

lol...lazy girl so you slept through out the rain
Re: Heaven Opens, Heavy Rain Falls At Asaba ( See Photos)+++++ by Parollawd(m): 12:58pm On Jul 20, 2016
nijabazaar:
...i dont know who to blame.

Uduaghan or this gov or the 90 yr old Monarch.

Its disheartening to live in an oil state that cant afford a bare necessity like proper drainage.

i was in a comissioners' monthly meeting once in asaba and what the bloated yeyes kept arguing about is that onithsa has fine roads and dont get wet because its level ground and Asaba gets flooded becos it has a swampy topography....just negodu them.

if asaba cant afford proper drainage , i wonder how d hinterlands of Delta would be.

For that DLA road....pure hellwater. Therez a rumor that the 90yr old monarch diverted the money to the renovation of his residence

And buhari is fighting corruption o....lol...deafman
Re: Heaven Opens, Heavy Rain Falls At Asaba ( See Photos)+++++ by saderry(f): 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
Parollawd:

lol...lazy girl so you slept through out the rain

grin yes o.. .i really enjoyed it
Re: Heaven Opens, Heavy Rain Falls At Asaba ( See Photos)+++++ by Parollawd(m): 6:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
saderry:

grin yes o.. .i really enjoyed it

lol...lazy lazy girl.... grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Won't Have Survived If GEJ Had Won 2015 Presidential Election – Soyinka / Nigeria Is World First Country To Defeat Terrorism – DQH / Shiites To Join 2baba Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.