Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,085 members, 7,835,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (680205 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by hspda: 2:38pm On Oct 01, 2016
androsurf:

Have pm you.have you send an offer to him already?

NO, i have not
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by androsurf: 2:53pm On Oct 01, 2016
hspda:

NO, i have not

Okay
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by androsurf: 3:50pm On Oct 01, 2016
i need someone who knows WordPress alot to help move a website to foreign hosting company, then redesign the site, and to also work on the SEO. Only an expert should PM me please. Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by curatorX: 4:01pm On Oct 01, 2016
androsurf:
i need someone who knows WordPress alot to help move a website to foreign hosting company, then redesign the site, and to also work on the SEO. Only an expert should PM me please. Thanks

I can do this for you and I also have a standby team of talented WordPress experts that will swiftly complete this project in time. Your maximum satisfaction is guaranteed sir.

We can discuss further, looking forward to working with you.

Contact via www.devtracts.com.ng/contact-us
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ceecia(f): 5:30pm On Oct 01, 2016
favome:

I hold a BA in English Language, fluent in French and
Spanish. I have been writing for over 10 years. I have an
extensive wealth of experience and have worked for various
magazines and blogs.

I think you should edit the above section in your gig also your revision is 1 while level 2 sellers are giving unlimited. Add other details in your gig content. Take a look at the description down. You can pick lines from different sellers and use it to create yours but state only things you can do not impossible things. Note am not a writer hence my view might be wrong but try to optimize your gig description.

Seeking well - researched and engaging blog and article
writing that will draw smooth and steady traffic to your
website?
I will write 400-500 words of SEO optimized,smooth weave of
the key words of your choice!
I will complete the work within 24 hours without
compromising on the quality.
Why chose my services? My articles and blog posts are:
100% original content
Ghostwritten. All rights will be transferred to you.
Fast turnaround
Well researched article
Excellent grammar + flowing ideas and well linking sentences.
Use subtopics and short sentences
I will help you divert more traffic to your website and hence
strengthen your online presence. Basically, my articles and
blog posts are irresistible to readers due to the well organized
nature of ideas in them.
My services are of high quality yet very much affordable.
It is just $5 for 500 words!
To celebrate my sixth month on Fiverr, I am offer an amazing
discount of buy 6 at the price of 5.
Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 7:04pm On Oct 01, 2016
ceecia:

Thanks a lot.

Don't use it oooo, I've used it already so just edit your own before fiverr ban you
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Goldenboy842(m): 8:02pm On Oct 01, 2016
khassy:

Don't use it oooo, I've used it already so just edit your own before fiverr ban you

Seriously?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by WalkerMichael(m): 8:04pm On Oct 01, 2016
Some buyers can just be freaking annoying honestly. See as this one hammer me 3.7 star rating just because of little punctuation error Chaiiiiiiiii... Reduced my positive rating to 97% all because of one useless $10 work. I they vex seriously ehn. And it's not as if I didn't include it in the text when delivering a work that if there should be any reason he won't be giving me a 5 star rate, he should inform me... Chaiiii. That man shall know no rest honestly sad ? I just hope this doesn't really affect my sales
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 9:10pm On Oct 01, 2016
Goldenboy842:

Seriously?
Yea
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by favome(f): 9:30pm On Oct 01, 2016
JohnieWalker:

Bros just copy the gig description

That description is a seller gig description I copied to show her example of what I am saying. I am not into writing hence can't give her write up for her gig, that is y I copied one to show her.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by JohnieWalker(m): 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2016
favome:

That description is a seller gig description I copied to show her example of what I am saying. I am not into writing hence can't give her write up for her gig, that is y I copied one to show her.
just felt I had seen this description somewhere
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by favome(f): 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2016
khassy:

kindly edit it ooo, if you really used it because that is level 2 seller gig description I copied to show as an example. I did not construct that ooo.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by favome(f): 9:43pm On Oct 01, 2016
JohnieWalker:

That means you are into writing, kindly assist her with gig description guide because she has been on fiverr for long hence suppose to have more than 2-3 sales by now. Since foreign IP is been used.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by JohnieWalker(m): 9:59pm On Oct 01, 2016
favome:

That means you are into writing, kindly assist her with gig description guide because she has been on fiverr for long hence suppose to have more than 2-3 sales by now. Since foreign IP is been used.
Yeah she should mention Khassy that's the gig description master...
cc. Khassy
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 11:01pm On Oct 01, 2016
hspda:
Hello guys, i saw this on my buyers request page, even though am not in the video making stuff, can anyone do this, i will give you the details of the buyer so that you can contact him.

This is his request

I need a slideshow with voice over for my real estate business promotion and a 1 min video too
Lol. You haven't even gotten the "re-awarded" contract bruv. grin
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 11:01pm On Oct 01, 2016
JohnieWalker:

Like a Déjà vu. wink
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by completey(f): 11:42pm On Oct 01, 2016
khassy:

My name is Jane, I am an International Recruiter , Award Winning Writer and I am excited that Fiverr has offered me the platform to showcase m
y multi-million dollar writing skills for a premium price . Kindly go through my gigs and you will be amazed as to how much I can offer.

my name is Jane is a sentence and should end with a full stop
international recruiter... i don't see the certification on your profile shocked shocked shocked
award winning writer... I don't see that certification on your profile too shocked shocked shocked shocked

that should be a sentence, the preposition [and] should be done away with

writing is not a multi million dollar job, its a job you do for the passion
$5 is not a premium price
''as to how''.... ayam not understanding that English grin grin grin grin

but madam you say na only 2 jobs you dn get but your profile get 5 reviews..... ayam not understanding the magic at work here grin grin grin grin grin edakun explain to me grin grin grin grin grin

I guess you didn't read the reviews, she'd just Nigerialise her account mehn. The reviews were not real and all the review givers are from Nigeria. Check the names. Even if I am not a Nigerian I can't place any order after reading those reviews.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by KaptaynKush: 2:09am On Oct 02, 2016
$10 paypal for sale shaperly !!
cc:sammig1 , hazzantazzan, tabbaz
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 10:52am On Oct 02, 2016
I am now buying skrill at the rate of 410/$

instant transfer as usual

Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 10:56am On Oct 02, 2016
fasa199:
Biko I open USA PayPal . I fit link my fiver account to em pending when my payoneer card comes. And can I withdraw with the PayPal and give to exchangers for cash?

You can withdraw into xchanger paypal direct (much easier). You can also widthraw to your paypal and send to xchanger
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by jacqo: 12:22pm On Oct 02, 2016
Chukabiz:

You need to install WinRar on your system to view it.

Have similar problem here too. I have download winrar and winzip but still can't open it. This is delaying me from starting.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tosyno51(m): 12:42pm On Oct 02, 2016
Tabbaz:

I sent you a rar file for email writing tricks and tools.
Others pls help a brother. show your PATRIOTISM. If we don't help each other ...who will? grin grin grin grin

tabbaz
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by seoloverain: 12:55pm On Oct 02, 2016
Is your website lacking for traffic/visitor or your product is lacking sales,here is your chances to bring real human visitor to your site that will guarantee you sales and also decrease your ALEXA rank so why dont you give it a try
http://extremevisitor.com/buy-website-traffic/
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 1:14pm On Oct 02, 2016
Tosyno51:

Bros please can you help me also, I need the rare file for email writing tricks and tools. Thanks
Alright. Remind me via my signature if you didn't receive the file on time.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 2:31pm On Oct 02, 2016
favome:

kindly edit it ooo, if you really used it because that is level 2 seller gig description I copied to show as an example. I did not construct that ooo.

shocked shocked shocked
Na wa ooo
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ceecia(f): 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2016
khassy:

Really? Did you really have to??
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by DEGREE2466(m): 6:07pm On Oct 02, 2016
Goldenboy842:

You can offer services like , creating a responsive blog, landing page( enof money here) , word press expert, theme instalations etc
You tried learning web development a lot of pple run away from it.
You ve a very nice skill , make money from it. with time you might be taking $500 for one work.

please I need guide on how to create a landing page

can I get to you on a private chat please

any means, be it email, whatsapp or Skype
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by louie3(m): 6:26pm On Oct 02, 2016
Please o, I don't understand this writing niche. Is their Buyer request not working? Cus all I see there are people offering their services.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 10:19pm On Oct 02, 2016
ceecia:

Really? Did you really have to??
Is it a crime
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tosyno51(m): 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2016
Tabbaz:

Alright. Remind me via my signature if you didn't receive the file on time.
I went through the thread from the beginning , I've gotten it. Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 12:13am On Oct 03, 2016
Tosyno51:

I went through the thread from the beginning , I've gotten it. Thanks

That's good bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.