Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (676180 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 1:19pm On Sep 30, 2016
Emmyk:

Okay, I thought it was only me. grin grin grin

Oh....u too? Lol

That means I'm safe then

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gocare: 1:20pm On Sep 30, 2016
Rhema14:
I need a good, reputable exchanger to assist to initiate my fiverr withdrawal through paypal.....call on 090827XXXXXXX
thanks

Don't expose yourself to scammers,
remove your number and search here for people or on other exchange threads for reputable exchangers and you contact them yourself.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2016
Please I have a question for those that withdraw through payoneer.

What are the charges involved in using this method?

Secondly, how much do u need to have in your account before you can sell to an exchanger?

I would have used paypal but the exchange rate I see here is something else.

Biko don't just read and pass. Please answer if you have info about this.

Thanks.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Ezennaemeka1(m): 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2016
Eze Casmir Nnaemeka hello guys, I don't really understand fiverr buyers request section anymore. for a while now anytime I visit there I only see sellers advertising there gigs without any single buyer requesting for service. Article writing niche though
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Ezennaemeka1(m): 1:31pm On Sep 30, 2016
beautycrush24:

Secondly, how much do u need to have in your account before you can sell to an exchanger?

Thanks.
normal charge 1$ takes 2 business days
fast track is 3$ takes less than 2hrs

the minimum to send to another payonneer user if 50$ and I hope you know that payoneer will take 29$ for card maintainance if this is your first time of withdrawing to avoid heartbreak
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 1:35pm On Sep 30, 2016
Ezennaemeka1:

normal charge 1$ takes 2 business days
fast track is 3$ takes less than 2hrs

the minimum to send to another payonneer user if 50$ and I hope you know that payoneer will take 29$ for card maintainance if this is your first time of withdrawing to avoid heartbreak

Thanks for replying. Is the $29 a 1 time thing or monthly abi yearly?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ceecia(f): 1:40pm On Sep 30, 2016
samindehouse:

I sent u a PM
I already have someone to do it for me. Thanks.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ceecia(f): 1:42pm On Sep 30, 2016
louie3:
I opened another fiverr account 2 days ago with a British ip. Created 3 gigs today and within an hour I got an offer for a job in which I accepted. Its on writing a 500 words Article. I will do a little research on the topic. My question is, how much do you(writers) charge for such a job(500 words + research + 3 keywords)? Please I need a reply, my main account is on video editing and animation, so I am kind of new to this writing gig thing. I want to know how to charge, make them no go use my head for fiverr.
$5, How on earth did you do it? Did you use any traffic bot for your fiverr gig? Please kindly share. I have had just two orders since I started two months ago

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2016
beautycrush24:

Oh....u too? Lol

That means I'm safe then
I see some from 2011. Imagine. grin

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ceecia(f): 1:48pm On Sep 30, 2016
beautycrush24:

Thanks.
You can only send funds from $50 with your payoneer account that is after you have received up to $200 or more with your payoneer account.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2016
ceecia:

$5, How on earth did you do it? Did you use any traffic bot for your fiverr gig? Please kindly share. I have had just two orders since I started two months ago

send me your profile link
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Ezennaemeka1(m): 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
beautycrush24:

Thanks for replying. Is the $29 a 1 time thing or monthly abi yearly?
yearly basis

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by paulsir: 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2016
ceecia:

You can only send funds from $50 with your payoneer account that is after you have received up to $200 or more with your payoneer account.
I have collected my payoneer for 2 yrs now.I only activated but never used are they going to charge me for the 2 yeats or I should opt for another one
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Fingerprinter(m): 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2016
Emmyk:
Okay, I thought it was only me. grin grin grin
Me too. Lol grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by louie3(m): 2:37pm On Sep 30, 2016
ceecia:

Nope. I just did extensive research on the niche to find out what works for top rated sellers. Took like an hour to prepare my profile and gigs. And suprising I saw message notification. First I thought fiverr had caught me base on foreign ip things. Checked and it was someone offering me a job. And I used a fine girls picture(in corporate) too. Hope that helps.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by louie3(m): 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2016
Ezennaemeka1:

$5 for 500 words
Thanks. Thats what I asked for. But I still feel cheated. Don't know why.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 2:51pm On Sep 30, 2016
louie3:

I guess it's cos u're also into video gig and there's more money there
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 2:53pm On Sep 30, 2016
Ezennaemeka1:

yearly basis

Alright. Thanks.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Ezennaemeka1(m): 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2016
louie3:

you can charge higher when you get to level 2
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by paulsir: 4:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
anybody with old Wikipedia active account for many months can contact me.want to link you to a buyer.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ceecia(f): 4:37pm On Sep 30, 2016
paulsir:
I have collected my payoneer for 2 yrs now.I only activated but never used are they going to charge me for the 2 yeats or I should opt for another one
They will charge you for the two years. just use an exchanger.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ceecia(f): 4:39pm On Sep 30, 2016
khassy:

send me your profile link
www.fiverr.com/flowingink01
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by bestspoke: 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2016
Ezennaemeka1:
Eze Casmir Nnaemeka
hello guys, I don't really understand fiverr buyers
request section anymore. for a while now
anytime I visit there I only see sellers advertising
there gigs without any single buyer requesting
for service. Article writing niche though

ok so since I have spent almost a month on fiverr and had $225 worth of orders I can say I have studied the request page a bit to know when reasonable orders come in.

The request you are seeing from sellers might be spill overs from the previous day and usually happens in the morning or midnight Nigerian time.
Try and use the "Remove request" option to filter them off.

I think(I stand to be corrected) fiverr starts approving new buyers request for the day around 8am Usa time , around 4pm Naija time.

So perhaps it is the time of the day you are .

PS I changed my Pc time to US to detect this behaviour

The gurus can correct me o.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by louie3(m): 5:17pm On Sep 30, 2016
Ezennaemeka1:

you can charge higher when you get to level 2
I have learnt a good lesson on fiverr with my old account. Don't wait until you get to level 1 or 2 before you start charging people well. Better one $50 job than 10 $5 jobs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Sadiq3051(m): 5:19pm On Sep 30, 2016
Bosses I need review to wake my account o.. if you offer reviews alert me .. non article account o .. because i'am in writing niche .. quote me
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by louie3(m): 5:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
beautycrush24:

I guess it's cos u're also into video gig and there's more money there
There is money there but the stress no be here. Video has too much formalities. You'd have to create videos for all your gigs. Then you will create a portfolio where you can refer people to. Then Indians will come with sample demands and unlimited revisions. And the competition is stiff. Only what goes on in buyers request alone. But all this things are not in writing niche. Even their BR has no request.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2016
ceecia:

www.fiverr.com/flowingink01

My name is Jane, I am an International Recruiter , Award Winning Writer and I am excited that Fiverr has offered me the platform to showcase my multi-million dollar writing skills for a premium price . Kindly go through my gigs and you will be amazed as to how much I can offer.

my name is Jane is a sentence and should end with a full stop
international recruiter... i don't see the certification on your profile shocked shocked shocked
award winning writer... I don't see that certification on your profile too shocked shocked shocked shocked

that should be a sentence, the preposition [and] should be done away with

writing is not a multi million dollar job, its a job you do for the passion
$5 is not a premium price
''as to how''.... ayam not understanding that English grin grin grin grin

but madam you say na only 2 jobs you dn get but your profile get 5 reviews..... ayam not understanding the magic at work here grin grin grin grin grin edakun explain to me grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ceecia(f): 5:32pm On Sep 30, 2016
khassy:

My name is Jane, I am an International Recruiter , Award Winning Writer and I am excited that Fiverr has offered me the platform to showcase my multi-million dollar writing skills for a premium price . Kindly go through my gigs and you will be amazed as to how much I can offer.

my name is Jane is a sentence and should end with a full stop
international recruiter... i don't see the certification on your profile shocked shocked shocked
award winning writer... I don't see that certification on your profile too shocked shocked shocked shocked

that should be a sentence, the preposition [and] should be done away with

writing is not a multi million dollar job, its a job you do for the passion
$5 is not a premium price
''as to how''.... ayam not understanding that English grin grin grin grin

but madam you say na only 2 jobs you dn get but your profile get 5 reviews..... ayam not understanding the magic at work here grin grin grin grin grin edakun explain to me grin grin grin grin grin

Thanks. I had people buy my gigs and drop the reviews. No magic there oo
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Ezennaemeka1(m): 6:40pm On Sep 30, 2016
bestspoke:

ok so since I have spent almost a month on fiverr and had $225 worth of orders I can say I have studied the request page a bit to know when reasonable orders come in.

The request you are seeing from sellers might be spill overs from the previous day and usually happens in the morning or midnight Nigerian time.
Try and use the "Remove request" option to filter them off.

I think(I stand to be corrected) fiverr starts approving new buyers request for the day around 8am Usa time , around 4pm Naija time.

So perhaps it is the time of the day you are .

PS I changed my Pc time to US to detect this behaviour

The gurus can correct me o.
OK thanks brother. really appreciate
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by greatibk(f): 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
Pls can anyone suggest a brand name for a diamond jewelry industry.
I need it ASAP pls
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by haftob(m): 7:14pm On Sep 30, 2016
greatibk:
Pls can anyone suggest a brand name for a diamond jewelry industry.
I need it ASAP pls
Bort gem
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by greatibk(f): 7:24pm On Sep 30, 2016
[quote author=haftob post=49808391]
Bort gem[t/quote]
Buyer doesn't want the word gem, I've given her some but rejected it

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.