Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (676231 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Dygeasy(m): 7:39pm On Sep 30, 2016
ceecia:

Thanks. I had people buy my gigs and drop the reviews. No magic there oo
You are now saying you got to orders

My sister, na you chop the fish wey you dey sell cheesy

You haven't made any sale yet.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by haftob(m): 7:44pm On Sep 30, 2016
[quote author=greatibk post=49808608][/quote]
"Bort"

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by bestspoke: 7:49pm On Sep 30, 2016
greatibk:
Pls can anyone suggest a brand name for a diamond jewelry industry.
I need it ASAP pls

GLAMO JEWEL

LOOXY

RENATA

AURIEL

LUIZA

or just browse some nairaland female moniker grin grin ,
you client might like it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by skitkid2(m): 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2016
greatibk:
I need it ASAP pls
omawumi
ose
udara
mgborogwu

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 9:20pm On Sep 30, 2016
greatibk:
I need it ASAP pls
Zephyr

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ceecia(f): 9:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
Dygeasy:
You are now saying you got to orders

My sister, na you chop the fish wey you dey sell cheesy

You haven't made any sale yet.
What I meant was I paid for the gigs that were bought. I have only gotten two genuine orders so far.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by favome(f): 10:09pm On Sep 30, 2016
greatibk:
I need it ASAP pls
I will suggest you Google it to have idea of names or terms been used in that niche. E.g diamond jewelry shop or where to buy diamond jewelry. go through each website to have idea of their business name.
That will enable you to have answer and good name. Once you have a name try to check on Google to make sure it's not existing.
Also visit brandbucket and brandlance to have idea but don't use any name from their Website.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by favome(f): 10:16pm On Sep 30, 2016
ceecia:

What I meant was I paid for the gigs that were bought. I have only gotten two genuine orders so far.

I will suggest you modify your gig content. if am a buyer and I click, believe me I will not order. I am not into article writing but I checked top rated seller gig content and compare it. I think your gig content need modification.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by androsurf: 6:35am On Oct 01, 2016
Good morning fellas, I troway salute! Please I have a buyer who I delivered a promotional video for, after modifications that seems like unlimited revisions, she was satisfied and sent the below message to me

"Let me know your proposal for upcoming project u can do for me and update me on your progress. Thanks"

What do you think I can do to cash from her ?

Her coy is a home tuition and she has a website. Have proposed promoting her service on FB but its not going so well for me cos FB keeps blocking the accounts. Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by justi4jesu(f): 6:56am On Oct 01, 2016
Sell your Payoneer and Skrill Funds to us and get credited within Minutes.

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Payoneer 390

skrill Rate 400 to $1

Fiverr withdrawl Paypal Rate 320 to $1
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 7:05am On Oct 01, 2016
I am still buying
payoneer @390 and
skrill @400

intant transfer as usual
no string attached
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by sseunth(m): 7:08am On Oct 01, 2016
androsurf:
Good morning fellas, I troway salute! Please I have a buyer who I delivered a promotional video for, after modifications that seems like unlimited revisions, she was satisfied and sent the below message to me

"Let me know your proposal for upcoming project u can do for me and update me on your progress. Thanks"

What do you think I can do to cash from her ?

Her coy is a home tuition and she has a website. Have proposed promoting her service on FB but its not going so well for me cos FB keeps blocking the accounts. Thanks
twitter, instagram and youtube
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ceecia(f): 7:38am On Oct 01, 2016
favome:

I will suggest you modify your gig content. if am a buyer and I click, believe me I will not order. I am not into article writing but I checked top rated seller gig content and compare it. I think your gig content need modification.
How do you mean? What changes can I make?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Clone2020(m): 8:09am On Oct 01, 2016
Currently buying fiverr, upwork and freelance funds at very juicy rates.
All transactions are done within 1 minute.

Call or whatsapp phone number in signature.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Sadiq3051(m): 8:38am On Oct 01, 2016
Sadiq3051:
Bosses I need review to wake my account o.. if you offer reviews alert me .. non article account o .. because i'am in writing niche .. quote me
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by favome(f): 9:06am On Oct 01, 2016
ceecia:

How do you mean? What changes can I make?
I hold a BA in English Language, fluent in French and
Spanish. I have been writing for over 10 years. I have an
extensive wealth of experience and have worked for various
magazines and blogs.

I think you should edit the above section in your gig also your revision is 1 while level 2 sellers are giving unlimited. Add other details in your gig content. Take a look at the description down. You can pick lines from different sellers and use it to create yours but state only things you can do not impossible things. Note am not a writer hence my view might be wrong but try to optimize your gig description.

Seeking well - researched and engaging blog and article
writing that will draw smooth and steady traffic to your
website?
I will write 400-500 words of SEO optimized,smooth weave of
the key words of your choice!
I will complete the work within 24 hours without
compromising on the quality.
Why chose my services? My articles and blog posts are:
100% original content
Ghostwritten. All rights will be transferred to you.
Fast turnaround
Well researched article
Excellent grammar + flowing ideas and well linking sentences.
Use subtopics and short sentences
I will help you divert more traffic to your website and hence
strengthen your online presence. Basically, my articles and
blog posts are irresistible to readers due to the well organized
nature of ideas in them.
My services are of high quality yet very much affordable.
It is just $5 for 500 words!
To celebrate my sixth month on Fiverr, I am offer an amazing
discount of buy 6 at the price of 5.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by paulsir: 9:29am On Oct 01, 2016
Tabbaz:
I am still buying payoneer @390 and skrill @400 intant transfer as usual no string attached
No dey do PayPal again?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by androsurf: 10:00am On Oct 01, 2016
sseunth:
twitter, instagram and youtube

She already has a youtube page. I will try the Twitter and instagram. Thanks!
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 10:37am On Oct 01, 2016
paulsir:
No dey do PayPal again?

I PAUSE on it for now. Devising new strategy

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by dagr8(m): 10:43am On Oct 01, 2016
Good morning here
I am still buying Payoneer at N405/$
Make una sell to me biko
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by sseunth(m): 10:58am On Oct 01, 2016
androsurf:

She already has a youtube page. I will try the Twitter and instagram. Thanks!
u wlc but it is gonna be paid ads o
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by androsurf: 11:10am On Oct 01, 2016
sseunth:
u wlc but it is gonna be paid ads o

Please help me shed more light on the paid ad thing, and what are the steps to take. Thanks! cheesy
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by JohnieWalker(m): 11:48am On Oct 01, 2016
favome:

I hold a BA in English Language, fluent in French and
Spanish. I have been writing for over 10 years. I have an
extensive wealth of experience and have worked for various
magazines and blogs.

I think you should edit the above section in your gig also your revision is 1 while level 2 sellers are giving unlimited. Add other details in your gig content. Take a look at the description down. You can pick lines from different sellers and use it to create yours but state only things you can do not impossible things. Note am not a writer hence my view might be wrong but try to optimize your gig description.

Seeking well - researched and engaging blog and article
writing that will draw smooth and steady traffic to your
website?
I will write 400-500 words of SEO optimized,smooth weave of
the key words of your choice!
I will complete the work within 24 hours without
compromising on the quality.
Why chose my services? My articles and blog posts are:
100% original content
Ghostwritten. All rights will be transferred to you.
Fast turnaround
Well researched article
Excellent grammar + flowing ideas and well linking sentences.
Use subtopics and short sentences
I will help you divert more traffic to your website and hence
strengthen your online presence. Basically, my articles and
blog posts are irresistible to readers due to the well organized
nature of ideas in them.
My services are of high quality yet very much affordable.
It is just $5 for 500 words!
To celebrate my sixth month on Fiverr, I am offer an amazing
discount of buy 6 at the price of 5.
Bros just copy the gig description
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by sseunth(m): 12:08pm On Oct 01, 2016
androsurf:

Please help me shed more light on the paid ad thing, and what are the steps to take. Thanks! cheesy
maybe after doing the video...u go to IG to advertise the video so that alot of people can see it....but u will pay IG for it...same with twitter
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by androsurf: 12:12pm On Oct 01, 2016
sseunth:
maybe after doing the video...u go to IG to advertise the video so that alot of people can see it....but u will pay IG for it...same with twitter

Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by dan55: 12:37pm On Oct 01, 2016
please help am a novis in VPN issue

i want to subscribe for premium VPN.
to use for diabolic and auto poster software.
pls i want to know.
1) is it only diabolic i can use VPN.
2)I was told it runs even if your system is off is it true??
3) can i use VPN with facebook page auto poster software. if yes how do i add to use it with VPN.

PLEASE GURUS I NEED A REPLY I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW VPN WORKS...THANKS
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 12:38pm On Oct 01, 2016
JohnieWalker:

Bros just copy the gig description

he better not, i already copied it oooo undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by hspda: 1:29pm On Oct 01, 2016
Hello guys, i saw this on my buyers request page, even though am not in the video making stuff, can anyone do this, i will give you the details of the buyer so that you can contact him.

This is his request

I need a slideshow with voice over for my real estate business promotion and a 1 min video too
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 1:35pm On Oct 01, 2016
I now buy [size=14pt]payoneer [/size]and [size=14pt]skrill [/size]at the same rate

400/$
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by stanleyalpacino(m): 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2016
Venzal:
I just sent everyone who PMed a mail with promised package. Sorry for the delay.

Oga venzal I tried contacting you via pm but I can't send pm via Nairaland don't know why. Pls I wan to start working on fiver. I'll like you to tell me the various tools I will need to deliver the email marketing gig and where to download templates from . pls I look forward to your reply . you can contact vi email. Stanconceptz at gmail dot com. Or drop your digits so i can add you on whatsapp.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by androsurf: 2:03pm On Oct 01, 2016
hspda:
Hello guys, i saw this on my buyers request page, even though am not in the video making stuff, can anyone do this, i will give you the details of the buyer so that you can contact him.

This is his request

I need a slideshow with voice over for my real estate business promotion and a 1 min video too

Have pm you.have you send an offer to him already?

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.