Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (680356 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Fingerprinter(m): 9:33am On Sep 20, 2016
Ayodeji4real1:
Please one of my gig was denied what is the cause?
Make sure your Gig doesn't have anything to do with reviews o. Be it app review or others
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Fingerprinter(m): 9:37am On Sep 20, 2016
gensteejay:
I will.
Mention me too o broda. grin
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 9:49am On Sep 20, 2016
gensteejay:
Three days ago, I bade for a project on Fiverr and got awarded. The project was about writing the content of all the pages of a new website. At a point when I was almost through with this work, I submitted a draft to the client to review and add some information about his services. However, he surprisingly got livid, claiming I plagiarized the articles. And he cancelled the project.

I was quite disappointed and dejected.

I had checked the draft I submitted to him for plagiarism using SMALL SEO TOOLS and Dupli Checker (which offer free services) and there was no plagiarism detected. So I thought he probably used Copyscape (the premium version).

I want to get the premium version of Copyscape. Does anyone here know where I can download a cracked version of Copyscape on the internet?

Cc: Venzal, beautycrush24, Tabbaz, Emmyk ... et al.

Sorry, I do not have the cracked version. Did you copy and paste? If you didn't then there's no need to prove anything to anyone. The buyer probably got a cheaper offer
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by pasydron(m): 10:17am On Sep 20, 2016
Ayodeji4real1:
Please one of my gig was denied what is the cause?

want to believe a mail was sent to you notifying you of why the gig was DENIED. Did the gig have anything to do with writing reviews ? Faced a similar problem a few days back.It was really depressing considering that was the only gig i had managed to get about 6 orders and two 5 star positive reviews.
Anyways, just try and create another gig. It is well.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nomeh17(m): 10:24am On Sep 20, 2016
Oh! shocked Come and see your efforts ooo!!! My Big Boss- Oga Venza, Emmyke felibrain and other gurus on this thread!!!

Ur boy has moved up to one level just this morning after one month and 4days on fiverr. I must express my happiness here and give thanks to God Almighty and those who have allowed him to use them for the success of others. Oga venza, emmyke and felibrain I just want to say thank you and God bless you.

I don't want to tell story here but I must say that I could have attained this level as one month completed after I delivered 7 orders but I was held at a stand still for up to two weeks because of a 3.5 rating a buyer dropped. But God Almighty conquered him by providing one buyer that repeated order and another one yesterday.

No time for fairly tales dear. Thank u oga venza for creating this thread. May God Almighty b ur Helper

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 20, 2016
beautycrush24:

Sorry, I do not have the cracked version. Did you copy and paste? If you didn't then there's no need to prove anything to anyone. The buyer probably got a cheaper offer
I don't do "copy and paste". Thanks.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by adamkolo11: 11:15am On Sep 20, 2016
Greetings to everyone. May God bless every contributor more than words because you all ve no ideal how stabilize you ve brush out some dusty corners of our mindset, i sent a post ealier to Venzal and his likes to help me review my account... Please any guru in the house here can help if Venzal is not handy, also if anyone have autoresponder software, Help a fellow. I celebrate u all...fiverr.com/gigtech2maryweb
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by femipeters015(m): 11:32am On Sep 20, 2016
u sell payza boss ?
dan55:
use payza for purchase.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Mikkyjay17(m): 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hi Everyone here

Please I got an order, 5000 YouTube likes just on a day delivery. I'm stuck. I opened this gig newly and I don't know how to get it done perfectly.

Please I need a turn up help!
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by akashi01(m): 12:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
Mikkyjay17:
Hi Everyone here

Please I got an order, 5000 YouTube likes just on a day delivery. I'm stuck. I opened this gig newly and I don't know how to get it done perfectly.

Please I need a turn up help!

Contact those with Diabolic traffic bot...
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by meemeee: 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
Thank you, thank you OP.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
Tabbaz:
I will buy your fiverr and other freelance fund from $20 upward via PAYPAL at the rate of 340/$

Note you don't need to have paypal account to do this. Simply contact me

instant transfer as usual

check my sigi for contact

Regards,
Tabbaz
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by adamkolo11: 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
I just received an order, instead of me to happy, i am panty...its actually my first order after registrating on Fiverr. Any useful hints on how to respond, i dnt wanna mess anything up...it reads like this..

Dear thank you for your response We are Bangkok based company , For our online website We would like to create a landing page for our membership program . I have basic idea how to present it but ofcource it is not professionally thought of . I have attaché the image to offer you an visual what I would like to show , We would like to influence guest to enroll for free membership card of Share shopy through strong content and pictures The idea is to collect maximum members for the program . The image shows the where the image and text will be placed , So you need to fill the place of text with strong contents including header and sub header if necessary Also if you have any suggestion I will be happy to reconsider my idea of presenting it thank you and look forward for your response , if u need more clarification pls let me know

1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by dan55: 12:45pm On Sep 20, 2016
femipeters015:
u sell payza boss ?
no sir. i use exchangers.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by femipeters015(m): 12:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
can u refer me to one, i use bitcoin but the price has really gone up now
dan55:
no sir. i use exchangers.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2016
giftedhands101:

I finally contacted CS. Though they removed the 1 star rating review, I now have zero rating. Where does this leave me? Is there any hope for this account or I should abandon it?

Ps- The buyer is willing to re-order the gig. Should I accept?

cc venzal, emmyk, khassy, gurunlocker, singapore, tabbaz, olawhizzy. Thanks.
Everything is fine with your account.
And Yes, gladly accept. grin
Congrats.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 12:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
adamkolo11:
I just received an order, instead of me to happy, I am panty...its actually my first order after registrating on Fiverr.
The euphoria is real mhen! grin grin
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2016
Nomeh17:
Oh! shocked Come and see your efforts ooo!!! My Big Boss- Oga Venza, Emmyke felibrain and other gurus on this thread!!!

Ur boy has moved up to one level just this morning after one month and 4days on fiverr. I must express my happiness here and give thanks to God Almighty and those who have allowed him to use them for the success of others. Oga venza, emmyke and felibrain I just want to say thank you and God bless you.

I don't want to tell story here but I must say that I could have attained this level as one month completed after I delivered 7 orders but I was held at a stand still for up to two weeks because of a 3.5 rating a buyer dropped. But God Almighty conquered him by providing one buyer that repeated order and another one yesterday.

No time for fairly tales dear. Thank u oga venza for creating this thread. May God Almighty b ur Helper
BOOM! like dah! Congrats. More $$ cool
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by pasydron(m): 1:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hello Oliwrites....Just recommended you to a potential buyer on fiverr. He wants someone to help him set up professional facebook and twitter accounts . In case the deal goes through dont forget to send me my N100 naira recharge card ooo. grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 1:51pm On Sep 20, 2016
Emmyk:
The euphoria is real mhen! grin grin
lol....u wicked o. Na d help wey he ask for be that?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by onwubiko(m): 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hello All, I delivered a job to a Pakistan guy but now he requesting for another different thing and the order is now showing "DISPUTE" So I want to know, if I don't cancel the order as the buyer requested will anything happen to my fiverr account pls I need an answer.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2016
adamkolo11:
I just received an order, instead of me to happy, i am panty...its actually my first order after registrating on Fiverr. Any useful hints on how to respond, i dnt wanna mess anything up...it reads like this..

Dear thank you for your response We are Bangkok based company , For our online website We would like to create a landing page for our membership program . I have basic idea how to present it but ofcource it is not professionally thought of . I have attaché the image to offer you an visual what I would like to show , We would like to influence guest to enroll for free membership card of Share shopy through strong content and pictures The idea is to collect maximum members for the program . The image shows the where the image and text will be placed , So you need to fill the place of text with strong contents including header and sub header if necessary Also if you have any suggestion I will be happy to reconsider my idea of presenting it thank you and look forward for your response , if u need more clarification pls let me know

I think your buyer needs you to copywrite contents that would be on his landing page. Something persuasive to make customers fill d form.
Good luck.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
beautycrush24:

lol....u wicked o. Na d help wey he ask for be that?
I know nothing about what he asked, yet, I wanted to say something. embarassed embarassed
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by felibrain: 2:05pm On Sep 20, 2016
pasydron:
Hello Oliwrites....Just recommended you to a potential buyer on fiverr. He wants someone to help him set up professional facebook and twitter accounts . In case the deal goes through dont forget to send me my N100 naira recharge card ooo. grin grin grin grin
So nice. Where the buyer? Be sure to get a cut mehn.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by dan55: 2:06pm On Sep 20, 2016
femipeters015:
can u refer me to one, i use bitcoin but the price has really gone up now

sure boss i use

instantgold.ng

they are trustwordy
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by felibrain: 2:08pm On Sep 20, 2016
Nomeh17:

Congratulations. The real money just started coming. You go dey sleep dey get orders now.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by WalkerMichael(m): 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
gensteejay:
Three days ago, I bade for a project on Fiverr and got awarded. The project was about writing the content of all the pages of a new website. At a point when I was almost through with this work, I submitted a draft to the client to review and add some information about his services. However, he surprisingly got livid, claiming I plagiarized the articles. And he cancelled the project.

I was quite disappointed and dejected.

I had checked the draft I submitted to him for plagiarism using SMALL SEO TOOLS and Dupli Checker (which offer free services) and there was no plagiarism detected. So I thought he probably used Copyscape (the premium version).

I want to get the premium version of Copyscape. Does anyone here know where I can download a cracked version of Copyscape on the internet?

Cc: Venzal, beautycrush24, Tabbaz, Emmyk ... et al.

Do have me in mind when you get a copyscape premium too, I need it like cra3y
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by WalkerMichael(m): 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
felibrain:

Congratulations. The real money just started coming. You go dey sleep dey get orders now.

Sleep they get orders keh? Bro check your inbox abeg! Earned level one status for about a week now, I never wake up to one order... Man still hustling using the b request page
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gen2lpat(m): 2:44pm On Sep 20, 2016
I am a Newbie. Just created a GIG. Please feel free to criticise. Gen2lPat is my username or visit

https://www.fiverr.com/gen2lpat/write-attractive-emails-for-your-email-marketing-campaign

cc venzal, emmyk, khassy, gurunlocker, singapore, tabbaz, olawhizzy. Thanks.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by LaCremy: 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hi everyone, please I need help....the woman has finally agreed to change the review but don't know to do that.

Gurus in the house please kindly outline steps on how to go about this. Thanks

P.S. It's urgent
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
LaCremy:
Hi everyone, please I need help....the woman has finally agreed to change the review but don't know to do that.

Gurus in the house please kindly outline steps on how to go about this. Thanks

P.S. It's urgent

if its past 3days, the only way is for her to contact cs herself and ask them to remive the review.

if not up to 3days, tell her to checck the box where she wrote the review, there'll be a tiny pencil dot. click it and she can edit her review.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
Gmajor:
dude you are funny. With that dp who will believe that you are American?

Please where can I get an American picture for my fiverr profile pic?

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.