Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,084 members, 7,835,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (680204 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by OAUTemitayo: 11:23am On Sep 21, 2016
prisca77:
Gud morning to all, I have been following this thread, thanks to venzal and all.
Plsssss i jus got my first order and the person ask if a virtual credit card needs a billing address and can be used more than once. Please help me out.
Yes
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Theflint1(m): 11:25am On Sep 21, 2016
https://www.facebook.com/daniel.sunday.77312
Get your Grammarly premium from this dude. Got mine yesterday.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by terrymason(m): 11:43am On Sep 21, 2016
mimiy05:
Testimony time grin

I just had my first big sale on fiverr.

It wasn't easy I must say. At first the buyer wanted voice over, recall I asked for how I could go about it and louie3 gave us a tutorial on natural voices which was what I used.

After the first delivery, the buyer requested a modification.

If you see the list eh, very long, and then she said some parts of the voice over sounded robotic. I was really depressed. I thought of cancelling, so as to avoid a low rating but something told me to keep trying.

To cut the long story short, since Friday, I have been modifying and she had been rejecting asking for more modification. Infact, I learnt a lot of things I could do with explaindio on my own from this gig alone. Fast forward to yesterday, she said I should remove the voice over and background music cos she just paid a seller for that, then do a little modification.

After sending the final modified video, she gave me a 5 star positive review(I didn't even ask for a review, infact I had zeroed my mind already that she was probably going to give me a 3 star review at the most) and said she loved the video and I did a wonderful job. The most interesting part, she also sent me the script to do another video for her!

Who says there's no God grin

I decided to share this for those who always think of giving up when things get so difficult, Don't give up, keep on trying, you don't know what God has in store for you. Imagine if I had asked for a cancellation? Probably would have been slammed with 1 star review

Apologies for the epistle. I just wanted to share this cos I owe my success to this thread. Oga Venzal, where are you ooo. Special thanks to you too. Another person I need to thank is hazzantazzan. I'm sure he'd be surprised when he sees the mention smiley Bros, mention me when you see this and I'll tell you why.

More success to us!
please is your explaindio crack version? if it is, can you share with me.... mk I do video gig join my fiverr acc! I don too read about video gig.. thanks man
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gocare: 11:45am On Sep 21, 2016
Okay so I packed up somethings I think people might need. For those starting out transcription gig there's a guide there to direct you, and for those in email writing there are 2 samples, one is a sequence/series and one is a single email campaign, and there's xara

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6zz9pz93z95li0l/AAAVNjtbsqi0DWkvUQjkQXMJa?dl=0

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gocare: 12:06pm On Sep 21, 2016
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by mimiy05: 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2016
olawhizzy:

Am happy for u broda...
I'm a sister smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by mimiy05: 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2016
terrymason:
please is your explaindio crack version? if it is, can you share with me.... mk I do video gig join my fiverr acc! I don too read about video gig.. thanks man
I'll see if I can upload and share the link.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gocare: 12:15pm On Sep 21, 2016
terrymason:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-%E2%99%95%E2%98%85-GET%E2%98%85SUPERHOT-26JUN16-Explaindio-v3-015-PLATINUM-BONUS-MAC-VERSION-ADDED-%E2%98%85%E2%99%95?highlight=explaindio

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gocare: 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2016
I swear all these free stuffs we are taking our time to drop here, If any Bastard born of a woman or not, should copy them inside one foolish ebook or anywhere and sell to another fellow human begin, that person will not die well.

In fact you will be looking for help you will not see.

Because we are all trying to help our selves from poverty so if you take advantage of all information's freely and think you can use it to extort money from your fellow brother because of greed, e no go better for you and your generation.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gocare: 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2016
Please if you need something and you ask here, and you don't get an immediate answer please don't be offended, atimes people get swarmed with work, especially when you have multiple accounts.

Just keep re-loading the question,you will get an answer, and soon enough you too will be answering others.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gocare: 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2016
I get time today, so I dey rush do watin I fit do, for those that sent me email please this is the link, its drop box, just check anything missing we go upload.

https://www.dropbox.com/home/email%20stuff
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gocare: 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2016
fasa199:
Please am into traffic and now I need to get about 60,000 Instagram followers bot or real pls @ a cheap rate contact me Asap

you can buy cheaper at SEO https://www.seoclerk.com/
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 12:59pm On Sep 21, 2016
olawhizzy:

As ma oga said [ Tabbaz ], NIGERIA is out of it ( Nobody want to give job to Nigerians, d only time u get job as naija is wen d client see u as his last hope).

Speaking of gig description, u said "I will rework your email unlimitedly." and u av 2 revision (Is either you leave u revision blank or u put sometin reasonable).

I no understand English ooo, Buh ur title is quite confusing " I will write Attractive Emails for your email marketing campaign".

Thanks.

I beg to disagree with you on that one. I have realized that we are the ones that paint ourselves black in Nigeria. I have a Nigerian account that is doing better than my US account so i abandoned d US account. As long as you know what you're doing, your gig would be purchased especially if you hae a video to show your skills or something.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by sseunth(m): 1:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
that was how i cancelled one order.....after modifying the article to his taste...he couldnt come up with an excuse. i just kuku cancel it. no time. cant kill mysef cus of $15
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gocare: 1:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
beautycrush24:

I beg to disagree with you on that one. I have realized that we are the ones that paint ourselves black in Nigeria. I have a Nigerian account that is doing better than my US account so i abandoned d US account. As long as you know what you're doing, your gig would be purchased especially if you hae a video to show your skills or something.

I concur, except gigs like proofreading or writing.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by louie3(m): 2:23pm On Sep 21, 2016
Hi, everyone. I want to expand my skills to motion graphics and 2d animation and I need the following softwares in order to do that:
1.Adobe After Effects. I tried downloading it from their website to no avail. It refuse to download. I dont know why. I searched google for alternative download links but all led to the adobe website. So please if you know anywhere were I can download it + cr.ac.k let me know.
2.Explaindio. This one I saw but the file size was 2. Sumtin gig. I don't have that kin of data in this buhari era. So if you know where I can get it for 1gig or less abeg tell me.(+cr.ac.k).
3.svg images. I have seen some packs but more will be gladly appreciated.

Please make una help me. So the hustle go still get head small.
Thank you.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Sadiq3051(m): 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2016
gocare:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-%E2%99%95%E2%98%85-GET%E2%98%85SUPERHOT-26JUN16-Explaindio-v3-015-PLATINUM-BONUS-MAC-VERSION-ADDED-%E2%98%85%E2%99%95?highlight=explaindio

pls what's the password to unzip this explaindio rar file?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Graceie(f): 2:47pm On Sep 21, 2016
Hi guys, is been frustrating out there. Since I created my gigs no single order has been recorded.

I tried my best to create some nice gigs but no sale is coming.

I would appreciate it if you guys can review my gigs and tell me what could be wrong.

Here is my profile link https://www.fiverr.com/seoleila

I would appreciate it more if anyone can order my gig, at least let me have one review.

Thanks.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Fingerprinter(m): 3:00pm On Sep 21, 2016
gen2lpat:

I tried using epic browser but my phone didnt support it. I tried using tor browser, but it keeps bouncing me from one country to another. Had to settle for Nigeria. I have this big flame of confidence in me. Till i get a computer, i will keep pushing hard. Thanks again.
Download FlashVpn on your android. Thank me later grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 3:25pm On Sep 21, 2016
Graceie:
Hi guys, is been frustrating out there. Since I created my gigs no single order has been recorded.

I tried my best to create some nice gigs but no sale is coming.

I would appreciate it if you guys can review my gigs and tell me what could be wrong.

Here is my profile link https://www.fiverr.com/seoleila

I would appreciate it more if anyone can order my gig, at least let me have one review.

Thanks.
I understand that feeling, its FRUSTRATING.

I think your ABOUT has a problem. It doesn't portray you as a writer. In trying to impress, you went off the mark and focused on your achievements alone without recourse to how that would help in your writing.

Hi, I am Leila. A professional writer/Resume consultant/Editor/Proofreader/Photoshop Expert. A holder of masters in Mass Communication and English with solid understanding of [s] high-tech industry, strategic business development initiatives, and Human Resources Management experience.[/s]

this is right but not advisable (only people that have been banned can understand why)

You tried combining many skills together and it portrays you as a jack of all trade, master of ...\

A holder of .... sounds incorrect to me (THIS IS MY OPINION AND NOT A FACT)

Leave that for the tech guys
[size=14pt] USE THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK [/size]

Hi,
Thanks for checking out my profile. I am a PASSIONATE (DEDICATED, PROFESSIONAL, SKILLED, EXPERIENCED etc) writer with over 5 years of experience on content writing spanning diverse topics. In 24 hours, I would craft a MASTERPIECE and READER ENGAGING content for you.
Don't hesitate to contact me today.

2nd correction
I will create captivating and relevant title for your book
make CAPTIVATING capital letters (this is your meta tag)

I will create Business Name,avilable domain,slogan, logo and business card
I will BRAINSTORM..... sounds better

I will research and write a 500 word seo optimized article
RESEARCH

I will translate English to Spanish 500 words or vice versa
I will PAINSTAKINGLY or CAREFULLY....

I will write you a SUCCESSFUL ebook on any topic of your choice
that successful is dull, use something like UNIQUE, CAPTIVATING, anything sha sweet that people want in their ebook sha

I will professionally rewrite, edit or design your resume and cover letter
PROFESSIONALLY

will design a professional LETTERHEAD

PROFESSIONAL should be in capital not LETTERHEAD

3rd. Use a profile that shows your face more visible, not half body portraits

4th. have a heading on your home page after the HI, I am.....

5th. Your language is set to basic. You'r from the US so use NATIVE

work on this, I'm sure you'll hit your level 1 in less than 2 weeks

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Graceie(f): 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2016
khassy:

I understand that feeling, its FRUSTRATING.

I think your ABOUT has a problem. It doesn't portray you as a writer. In trying to impress, you went off the mark and focused on your achievements alone without recourse to how that would help in your writing.

Hi, I am Leila. A professional writer/Resume consultant/Editor/Proofreader/Photoshop Expert. A holder of masters in Mass Communication and English with solid understanding of [s] high-tech industry, strategic business development initiatives, and Human Resources Management experience.[/s]

this is right but not advisable (only people that have been banned can understand why)

You tried combining many skills together and it portrays you as a jack of all trade, master of ...\

A holder of .... sounds incorrect to me (THIS IS MY OPINION AND NOT A FACT)

Leave that for the tech guys

Hi,
Thanks for checking out my profile. I am a PASSIONATE (DEDICATED, PROFESSIONAL, SKILLED, EXPERIENCED etc) writer with over 5 years of experience on content writing spanning diverse topics. In 24 hours, I would craft a MASTERPIECE and READER ENGAGING content for you.
Don't hesitate to contact me today.

2nd correction
I will create captivating and relevant title for your book
make CAPTIVATING capital letters (this is your meta tag)

I will create Business Name,avilable domain,slogan, logo and business card
I will BRAINSTORM..... sounds better

I will research and write a 500 word seo optimized article
RESEARCH

I will translate English to Spanish 500 words or vice versa
I will PAINSTAKINGLY or CAREFULLY....

I will write you a SUCCESSFUL ebook on any topic of your choice
that successful is dull, use something like UNIQUE, CAPTIVATING, anything sha sweet that people want in their ebook sha

I will professionally rewrite, edit or design your resume and cover letter
PROFESSIONALLY

will design a professional LETTERHEAD

PROFESSIONAL should be in capital not LETTERHEAD

3rd. Use a profile that shows your face more visible, not half body portraits

4th. have a heading on your home page after the HI, I am.....

5th. Your language is set to basic. You'r from the US so use NATIVE

work on this, I'm sure you'll hit your level 1 in less than 2 weeks

Wow!

Thank you very much for taking out time to review my profile and gigs. I really appreciate it dear. I will make adjustment as you have suggested. Thanks for helping with those lines. They are just perfect. Once again dear, THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 4:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
Graceie:

Wow!

Thank you very much for taking out time to review my profile and gigs. I really appreciate it dear. I will make adjustment as you have suggested. Thanks for helping with those lines. They are just perfect. Once again dear, THANK YOU VERY MUCH

wlc
one more things, work on your response rate

I sent you a msg to check how quick you respond (sta......k...)

Buyers prefer buying from people with prompt reply, gives them assurance they would get their deliveries promptly tooo.

MODIFIED
Got your reply. You tried but try to sound a little more convincing next time. Wanna know how??

Msg top sellers in your niche and see their reply, structure yours after them.

$30 is low for 3000 word ebook to me (not in that niche so dont judge by my pricing ooo)

Next time also, it helps to ask questions on an ambiguous order except you want to be dealing with cancellations.
you could have asked if you would be book cover or just writing.

Hi St...k... and thanks for contacting me.
I would be able to do (whatever d buyer ask here).
You can count on me to deliver a (perect, unique blablabla) ebook in (state your time.)
I am assuming I'll only need to do the writing, if thats correct, You will have to pay XXXX amount. Kindly let me know if my assumptions are wrong and if this is within your budget.

Kind Regards,
XXXX

gracias
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Seajae: 4:11pm On Sep 21, 2016
Sadiq3051:

pls what's the password to unzip this explaindio rar file?

Bro what's the size of the file?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by terrymason(m): 4:19pm On Sep 21, 2016
mimiy05:
I'll see if I can upload and share the link.
ok
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by terrymason(m): 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2016
gocare:
thanks man
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Sadiq3051(m): 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2016
Seajae:

Bro what's the size of the file?
the version 3 is about 6mb

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by olawhizzy(m): 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
mimiy05:

I'm a sister smiley
Am so sorry Mrs/Miss.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2016
mimiy05:
Testimony time grin

I just had my first big sale on fiverr.

It wasn't easy I must say. At first the buyer wanted voice over, recall I asked for how I could go about it and louie3 gave us a tutorial on natural voices which was what I used.

After the first delivery, the buyer requested a modification.

If you see the list eh, very long, and then she said some parts of the voice over sounded robotic. I was really depressed. I thought of cancelling, so as to avoid a low rating but something told me to keep trying.

To cut the long story short, since Friday, I have been modifying and she had been rejecting asking for more modification. Infact, I learnt a lot of things I could do with explaindio on my own from this gig alone. Fast forward to yesterday, she said I should remove the voice over and background music cos she just paid a seller for that, then do a little modification.

After sending the final modified video, she gave me a 5 star positive review(I didn't even ask for a review, infact I had zeroed my mind already that she was probably going to give me a 3 star review at the most) and said she loved the video and I did a wonderful job. The most interesting part, she also sent me the script to do another video for her!

Who says there's no God grin

I decided to share this for those who always think of giving up when things get so difficult, Don't give up, keep on trying, you don't know what God has in store for you. Imagine if I had asked for a cancellation? Probably would have been slammed with 1 star review

Apologies for the epistle. I just wanted to share this cos I owe my success to this thread. Oga Venzal, where are you ooo. Special thanks to you too. Another person I need to thank is hazzantazzan. I'm sure he'd be surprised when he sees the mention smiley Bros, mention me when you see this and I'll tell you why.

More success to us!
Congrats Mimiy! It's great to know you're growing from strength to strength!
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2016
khassy:

wlc
one more things, work on your response rate

I sent you a msg to check how quick you respond (sta......k...)

Buyers prefer buying from people with prompt reply, gives them assurance they would get their deliveries promptly tooo.

MODIFIED
Got your reply. You tried but try to sound a little more convincing next time. Wanna know how??

Msg top sellers in your niche and see their reply, structure yours after them.

$30 is low for 3000 word ebook to me (not in that niche so dont judge by my pricing ooo)

Next time also, it helps to ask questions on an ambiguous order except you want to be dealing with cancellations.
you could have asked if you would be book cover or just writing.

Hi St...k... and thanks for contacting me.
I would be able to do (whatever d buyer ask here).
You can count on me to deliver a (perect, unique blablabla) ebook in (state your time.)
I am assuming I'll only need to do the writing, if thats correct, You will have to pay XXXX amount. Kindly let me know if my assumptions are wrong and if this is within your budget.

Kind Regards,
XXXX

gracias
Wow bro! You do such a terrific job in reviewing people's profile. Do yo offer proofreading services?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2016
Hello friends,

Brighter days lie ahead... (can ye feel it?)

Even when others are feeling the weight of the economic crash, we (you and I) have an ample opportunity to smile through it all like bosses!
(and smile, we shall).

Okay, what's up?

Lemme gist you (bring your ears closer)... wink

So intoxicated am I by the success this thread is generating, that I have decided to kick it a notch higher (I'll talk about this in a bit).

For a long time now, one of my mentors has always made it a point of duty to drum into my ears (he has almost worn them out) this famous Zig Ziglar's quote:

You can HAVE everything in life you want if you'll just help enough other people GET what they want

(Can you see a correlation between this and the bible's "give and it will come back to you in multiple fold" injuction?)

I always wanted to operate on that principle - creating this thread gave me an avenue to put that saying to the test.

Guess what, amigo? Ever since I created this thread, without even asking, more good has found me and seemingly wrapped me in a bear hug (even bae's soft hug no fit command the kind feeling this wan dey bring wink ).

In my first month on Upwork, I have done some pretty mind-blowing figures (for a newbie with a Nigerian profile) from JUST TWO clients! (no bragging here, I owe my success to the Baba above)

The jobs have been coming in thick and fast that I've had the liberty of rejecting/cancelling some and even putting up the "vacation icon" on my Fiverr account.

(and that, dear friend, is the biggest reason I have been a lot inactive here and even "on my mailbox"... things have been that WILD!)

Well, I'm interested in giving more out.

I am more committed to helping others succeed [too].

I am determined to lend my little hand in the fight against 'brokeness'.

If you'll let me in, we can both quench the flames of 'brokeness' together.

As I type this, I have a lot of things in the pipeline for you (and of course, everything is free!).

Why are some sellers smashing the sales ceiling on Fiverr month after month, while others are just there "winging it"?

There are certain things you need to start understanding if you want to be like the former group.

You need to understand the mind of a buyer and how it works, so you can easily leverage on this knowledge to soar.

Bottom line is: I have a lot to dish out. And if you're ready to add to what you already have in your bag right now, you could very well find yourself earning 4 figures (in dollars o; who dey follow Naira laff? undecided) by the end of this year!

I am thinking of creating a dedicated FB group and whatsapp group where we all can exchange winning ideas and just learn some deadly, underground "stuffs".

What do you think?

Is it a good idea?

If you like the idea... "like" the post. If on the other hand you have a better idea, say it! Or if you feel this is not something you'll like, then ignore
this post or tell me too! (what we are going to do -- or not do -- depends on the decision of the majority).

Keep Winning! smiley

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by olawhizzy(m): 4:51pm On Sep 21, 2016
beautycrush24:

The truth is dat in any business everybody have is own story to tell. Am in programming & Tech category, I once av a nigeria account and i dea Level 1 (Yes, everything is fine, untill one day i met a friend dat tell me about US account, i follow d instruction as e taught me).
Ehn! After 3days I receive my first order of $100 (to b sincere, all the money av make wif ma nigeria account is not even upto $150 and i dea level one) to cut d story short with just 3 orders wif US account i make 3X of ma nigeria account earning.

Belive it or not dea respect US to naija even if you have Good communication wif ur nigeria account.

WIf ma nAIJA account if i charge any client more $100 den go run, imagine dis but wif US dea go av listening ear even if dea cant afford it.

All is well sha....
God bless everyone....

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.