Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (680262 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 4:53pm On Sep 21, 2016
Venzal:
Wow bro! You do such a terrific job in reviewing people's profile. Do yo offer proofreading services?

Thanks man cheesy cheesy cheesy

I still dont know why I dont have that gig yet cry cry cry,

I'll open it by fire by force today sha cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by onwubiko(m): 4:55pm On Sep 21, 2016
[b][/b] Please who knows of any $$ changer in AWKA ANAMBRA STATE I WANT TO SELL $$DOLLAR FROM MY FIVERR
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Graceie(f): 5:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
khassy:

wlc
one more things, work on your response rate

I sent you a msg to check how quick you respond (sta......k...)

Buyers prefer buying from people with prompt reply, gives them assurance they would get their deliveries promptly tooo.

MODIFIED
Got your reply. You tried but try to sound a little more convincing next time. Wanna know how??

Msg top sellers in your niche and see their reply, structure yours after them.

$30 is low for 3000 word ebook to me (not in that niche so dont judge by my pricing ooo)

Next time also, it helps to ask questions on an ambiguous order except you want to be dealing with cancellations.
you could have asked if you would be book cover or just writing.

[size=14pt] USE THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK [/size]
Hi St...k... and thanks for contacting me.
I would be able to do (whatever d buyer ask here).
You can count on me to deliver a (perect, unique blablabla) ebook in (state your time.)
I am assuming I'll only need to do the writing, if thats correct, You will have to pay XXXX amount. Kindly let me know if my assumptions are wrong and if this is within your budget.

Kind Regards,
XXXX

gracias

Again I say thank you dear. You have been a great helper.
gracias

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 5:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
Venzal:
Hello friends,

Brighter days lie ahead... (can ye feel it?)

Even when others are feeling the weight of the economic crash, we (you and I) have an ample opportunity to smile through it all like bosses!
(and smile, we shall).

Okay, what's up?

Lemme gist you (bring your ears closer)... wink

So intoxicated am I by the success this thread is generating, that I have decided to kick it a notch higher (I'll talk about this in a bit).

For a long time now, one of my mentors has always made it a point of duty to drum into my ears (he has almost worn them out) this famous Zig Ziglar's quote:

(Can you see a correlation between this and the bible's "give and it will come back to you in multiple fold" injuction?)

I always wanted to operate on that principle - creating this thread gave me an avenue to put that saying to the test.

Guess what, amigo? Ever since I created this thread, without even asking, more good has found me and seemingly wrapped me in a bear hug (even bae's soft hug no fit command the kind feeling this wan dey bring wink ).

In my first month on Upwork, I have done some pretty mind-blowing figures (for a newbie with a Nigerian profile) from JUST TWO clients! (no bragging here, I owe my success to the Baba above)

The jobs have been coming in thick and fast that I've had the liberty of rejecting/cancelling some and even putting up the "vacation icon" on my Fiverr account.

(and that, dear friend, is the biggest reason I have been a lot inactive here and even "on my mailbox"... things have been that WILD!)

Well, I'm interested in giving more out.

I am more committed to helping others succeed [too].

I am determined to lend my little hand in the fight against 'brokeness'.

If you'll let me in, we can both quench the flames of 'brokeness' together.

As I type this, I have a lot of things in the pipeline for you (and of course, everything is free!).

Why are some sellers smashing the sales ceiling on Fiverr month after month, while others are just there "winging it"?

There are certain things you need to start understanding if you want to be like the former group.

You need to understand the mind of a buyer and how it works, so you can easily leverage on this knowledge to soar.

Bottom line is: I have a lot to dish out. And if you're ready to add to what you already have in your bag right now, you could very well find yourself earning 4 figures (in dollars o; who dey follow Naira laff? undecided) by the end of this year!

I am thinking of creating a dedicated FB group and whatsapp group where we all can exchange winning ideas and just learn some deadly, underground "stuffs".

What do you think?

Is it a good idea?

If you like the idea... "like" the post. If on the other hand you have a better idea, say it! Or if you feel this is not something you'll like, then ignore
this post or tell me too! (what we are going to do -- or not do -- depends on the decision of the majority).

Keep Winning! smiley

nice idea, I go with the Facebook. that way more people can always join and read through old post.
If you use whatsapp, trust me except your phone has big battery you may need to be charging it very minute and you'll see the fighters, lovers, preachers and everybody. Too much disturbance would follow and the essence of the thread will be lost.

You can check what Cheryylstun did with the first fiverr thread, it has grown to be on of the biggest fiverr Facebook group today.

My 2kobo

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Graceie(f): 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2016
Venzal:
Wow bro! You do such a terrific job in reviewing people's profile. Do yo offer proofreading services?

I tell you, he is just too good in what he does

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 5:06pm On Sep 21, 2016
onwubiko:
[b][/b] Please who knows of any $$ changer in AWKA ANAMBRA STATE I WANT TO SELL $$DOLLAR FROM MY FIVERR

how your funds take clear so fast shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by mimiy05: 5:09pm On Sep 21, 2016
Please is there anyone that offers animation gig here, abi after effects. I need a small job done to include in a video for a client. You know that circle stuff that spins when a youtube video is loading? I need a video or clip of it spinning round an image. Just like 5-6 seconds. Who can do this for me please? Very urgent. Thanks.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by louie3(m): 6:38pm On Sep 21, 2016
mimiy05:
Please is there anyone that offers animation gig here, abi after effects. I need a small job done to include in a video for a client. You know that circle stuff that spins when a youtube video is loading? I need a video or clip of it spinning round an image. Just like 5-6 seconds. Who can do this for me please? Very urgent. Thanks.
I could do the spinning stuff for you.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Seajae: 6:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
onwubiko:

Bro use Tabbaz... He is trusted.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 6:48pm On Sep 21, 2016
Venzal:
Hello friends,

Even when others are feeling the weight of the economic crash, we (you and I) have an ample opportunity to smile through it all like bosses!
(and smile, we shall).

Okay, what's up?

So intoxicated am I by the success this thread is generating, that I have decided to kick it a notch higher (I'll talk about this in a bit).

For a long time now, one of my mentors has always made it a point of duty to drum into my ears (he has almost worn them out) this famous Zig Ziglar's quote:

(Can you see a correlation between this and the bible's "give and it will come back to you in multiple fold" injuction?)

I always wanted to operate on that principle - creating this thread gave me an avenue to put that saying to the test.

Guess what, amigo? Ever since I created this thread, without even asking, more good has found me and seemingly wrapped me in a bear hug (even bae's soft hug no fit command the kind feeling this wan dey bring wink ).

In my first month on Upwork, I have done some pretty mind-blowing figures (for a newbie with a Nigerian profile) from JUST TWO clients! (no bragging here, I owe my success to the Baba above)

The jobs have been coming in thick and fast that I've had the liberty of rejecting/cancelling some and even putting up the "vacation icon" on my Fiverr account.

(and that, dear friend, is the biggest reason I have been a lot inactive here and even "on my mailbox"... things have been that WILD!)

As I type this, I have a lot of things in the pipeline for you (and of course, everything is free!).

Why are some sellers smashing the sales ceiling on Fiverr month after month, while others are just there "winging it"?

There are certain things you need to start understanding if you want to be like the former group.

You need to understand the mind of a buyer and how it works, so you can easily leverage on this knowledge to soar.

Bottom line is: I have a lot to dish out. And if you're ready to add to what you already have in your bag right now, you could very well find yourself earning 4 figures (in dollars o; who dey follow Naira laff? undecided) by the end of this year!

I am thinking of creating a dedicated FB group and whatsapp group where we all can exchange winning ideas and just learn some deadly, underground "stuffs".

What do you think?

Is it a good idea?

If you like the idea... "like" the post. If on the other hand you have a better idea, say it! Or if you feel this is not something you'll like, then ignore
this post or tell me too! (what we are going to do -- or not do -- depends on the decision of the majority).

Keep Winning! smiley

Hi Venzal, its good to know twas a good thing that kept you away. Thanks a lot for giving us the push. Very soon millionaires would spring out of this group.

I am also of the school of thought that introducing whatsapp would spoil what you've already built. I know the ban and all discourages a lot of people here on nairaland, but it's just easier following up a discussion here than on facebook. But you could give it a shot though. We're solidly behind you.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by mimiy05: 6:54pm On Sep 21, 2016
louie3:

I could do the spinning stuff for you.
Hi, I need the image in the middle of the spinning stuff. Is there a way you can do that?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by onwubiko(m): 6:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
khassy:

it will be cleared on monday, I just want to know who can help me exchange it before on Monday 26.

I just can't wait to withdraw my first $$$$
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by skitkid2(m): 6:58pm On Sep 21, 2016
Brothers and Sisters, the lord has done it. "Its Testimony time".

I want to start by thanking everybody, who has been contributing in one way or the order to the growth of this thread.

I operate a Nigerian account on fiverr as a Sound engineer.

Around 5:00 pm today after a very stressful day, I just got a message on fiverr that i have been promoted to level two seller status.
I no fit shout. I have been dancing ever since and I want to inspire others by giving my testimony here.

Dont be discouraged by anybody telling you any bullshit about Nigerian accounts, once you really know what you are doing, any buyer that contacts you will discover that and purchase your gig.

I am still very young cool, but am making lots of money from fiverr and I now live like a boss.

In conclusion, Hustle hard and your hustle will surely pay. The goal is to be rich and not look rich. Never establish a friendly kind of relationship with buyers on fiverr, always keep it "professional". Cause if you dont, you might regret later on.

Thanks and God bless us all, more dollars to us cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by louie3(m): 6:58pm On Sep 21, 2016
mimiy05:
Hi, I need the image in the middle of the spinning stuff. Is there a way you can do that?
Yes. I can do it.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by onwubiko(m): 7:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
khassy:

Please do you know of any trusted person that can help me xchange it
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by onwubiko(m): 7:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
skitkid2:

In conclusion, Hustle hard and your hustle will surely pay. The goal is to be rich and not look rich. Never establish a friendly kind of relationship with buyers on fiverr, always keep it "professional". Cause if you dont, you might regret later on.

Thanks and God bless us all, more dollars to us cool
Words of Wisdom..... May God continue to bless our hustle.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ladypinkky(f): 7:27pm On Sep 21, 2016
Please if any body can 100000 extract email,address, state name and phone number of churches in USA or help me with the software to use,it my first order and it expiring tomorrow morning, the person system I outsource it to just crash.Please I beg in the name of God.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2016
onwubiko:
Please do you know of any trusted person that can help me xchange it

Plenty of them full this thread, just check Sha
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Seajae: 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2016
skitkid2:
Never establish a friendly kind of relationship with buyers on fiverr, always keep it "professional". Cause if you dont, you might regret later on.

Different strokes for different folks fam

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by mimiy05: 8:04pm On Sep 21, 2016
louie3:

Yes. I can do it.
I just sent you a pm. Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by pasydron(m): 8:15pm On Sep 21, 2016
Ayodeji4real1:

it abt reviews how i go do am now

Create another gig...but this time around use TESTIMONIAL.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gocare: 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2016
Sadiq3051:

the version 3 is about 6mb

version 3 is in beta, use 2
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by adamkolo11: 8:37pm On Sep 21, 2016
khassy:

@Khassy, Venzal or anyone who cares can someone please help me review my profile as i am almost sounding like a broken record. www.Fiverr.com/gigtech2maryweb
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gocare: 8:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
Sadiq3051:

pls what's the password to unzip this explaindio rar file?

it doesnt ask for password.

copy the crack and paste it in the explandio file like the insruction says
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gocare: 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2016
Venzal:
Hello friends,

(and smile, we shall).

Okay, what's up?

What do you think?

Is it a good idea?

Keep Winning! smiley

Baba any leg wen you carry we gallant for your back.

But walahi you will regret the wats app group. It will condemn you phone if you are not careful, and it will be hard for new comers to start from beginning.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Mikkyjay17(m): 9:15pm On Sep 21, 2016
akashi01:

Contact those with Diabolic traffic bot...
thanks my padi

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 21, 2016
khassy:

nice idea, I go with the Facebook. that way more people can always join and read through old post.
If you use whatsapp, trust me except your phone has big battery you may need to be charging it very minute and you'll see the fighters, lovers, preachers and everybody. Too much disturbance would follow and the essence of the thread will be lost.

You can check what Cheryylstun did with the first fiverr thread, it has grown to be on of the biggest fiverr Facebook group today.

My 2kobo
Please, kindly add me to any Fb groups of which you are a member.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Sadiq3051(m): 10:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
gocare:

okay thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Seajae: 10:23pm On Sep 21, 2016
gocare:

What's the size sir?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 10:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
gocare:

Baba any leg wen you carry we gallant for your back.

But walahi you will regret the wats app group. It will condemn you phone if you are not careful, and it will be hard for new comers to start from beginning.
Alright. Thanks a lot, I'll definitely consider this

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 10:47pm On Sep 21, 2016
beautycrush24:

Hi Venzal, its good to know twas a good thing that kept you away. Thanks a lot for giving us the push. Very soon millionaires would spring out of this group.

I am also of the school of thought that introducing whatsapp would spoil what you've already built. I know the ban and all discourages a lot of people here on nairaland, but it's just easier following up a discussion here than on facebook. But you could give it a shot though. We're solidly behind you.
Thanks for your input. Looks like a lot of people are against the idea of a whatsapp group. I think the FB grôup would be a nice idea though. We will give it a shot and see how it goes, maybe a synchronization between FB, here and email will be considered.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 10:48pm On Sep 21, 2016
Graceie:

I tell you, he is just too good in what he does
Is this the only account you're operating on Fiverr?

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.